It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of emergency declared in Missouri preceding Verdict

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neopan100
when are they announcing the verdict? I don't have any type of live television..so I don't know what/when this is going on..Im in Indiana.

No one knows for sure, however, Nov. 23rd is being speculated. Most schools are closed that week for Thanksgiving.
I live in St. Louis less then 3 miles from Ferguson.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

Interesting that you mentioned a whole load of stuff I didn't allude to. Makes me think you have a different view point from most decent equality supportive human beings. I am guessing you are white, privileged and scared. Don't be. Im sure you wont be targeted for your opinions.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: murch
This is not good. Regardless of opinions we don't know the true facts but a state of emergency pretty much gives local authorities carte blanche to do whatever they please.
I am NOT American but do believe in the right to protest.
If you believed you had a legitimate point of protest how would you feel that it was deemed as a threat.

There's a huge difference between protesting and an angry mob that goes on a rioting/looting/assaulting spree. What exactly do you imagine would happen if there was no police presence when the verdict came out in favor of the officer? Do you honestly think it would just be a peaceful protest? Absolutely not. The blacks in Ferguson are pissed, and given free reign, they'd riot, loot, and destroy everything in sight.
After the verdict, there won't be a legitimate point of protest. This incident has been investigated up and down and left and right by people who want to burn this officer to the ground. Facts will be facts, and instead of legitimate protesters, you'll have an angry mob hell-bent on taking out their anger. Like it or not, we need law enforcement in situations like this.
Tell me I'm wrong, go ahead.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: murch
a reply to: scattergun

Interesting that you mentioned a whole load of stuff I didn't allude to. Makes me think you have a different view point from most decent equality supportive human beings. I am guessing you are white, privileged and scared. Don't be. Im sure you wont be targeted for your opinions.

Your a bit off Murch...I'm Hispanic (considered White) Female. I work at Red Lobster part time.

I'm more scared about my school loan than idiot protesters in Ferguson, and yes I have a different view point.

(post by VirusGuard removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
a reply to: RunForTheHills
but when the government tries to make all the blacks in a poor hood look little better than apes then it's all fine for the media to repeat it.

I'm trying to figure out how, exactly, "the government" has made people look like apes but I'm struggling.

Maybe you can enlighten us?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I am not disagreeing with you, but the ferguson incident is becoming more of a set up to target the blacks and it is being done by the one in authority that they think are for them. This has the potential to start a war across the US from New York to California in a lot of the major cities which will give our government reason to kill more people.

We have become divided on this with white cop against black guy, this goes on a lot and we do have black cops who shoot white guys. If this goes down with the the intentional divide than none of us will be the winner. I'm white and I do not buy into any of the BS that neo-cons are creating as the great American dream. Dream for who? The top 3 percent who already have it all.

I think they knew a civil war is looming on the horizon so they needed a way to start a war between the people and have us fighting for one side or the other and they stay in their mansions with their big fat cigars while the slaughter of the American people rages on and in this case it looks like the mass slaughter could be the blacks, then who will be silenced next? This is a no win for everybody.
edit on 17-11-2014 by RunForTheHills because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2014 by RunForTheHills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
The world survived for years without police so we could live without them again even if I agree we need some police today but we never signed up for tax collection officers executing people or prisons for profit springing up faster than FEMA camps.

Walk, don't walk, jump, don't jump, obey the machine.

Comes a stage were people fear the police more than the criminals and a "not even going to court verdict" shows total disrespect for the publics view and at that stage we need to close it down and start again if you ask me.

Yes we might need laws but we don't need them at the rate they are being created today or a stage where you need to pay $400 an hour to a sweet tonged liar called a lawyer to stand any chance of having your say in a court.

Did the jury need to discuses what the officer eat for dinner for a verdict to take this long or was the legal system milking us as usual for all it could get, don't answer we both know it.

edit on 17-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Do we have any heart left. Are we kind anymore? Has anything changed? Is there hope? Is there change? What do we want and need? Are we the people ever going to address this? Does this video mean anything anymore?

ETA: for those who cannot view video.

Rodney King appeals for calm after his people use the verdict in the police brutality trial to go on a rampage that cost the city of L.A. over 2 BILLION dollars.

edit on 11/17/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
www.theblaze.com...
On a “St. Louis Coptalk” forum, a supposed Ferguson-area officer posted a chilling warning about what he expects to happen in Ferguson, Vocative reported.

“If you do not have a gun, get one and get one soon. We will not be able to protect you or your family,” he wrote. “It will be your responsibility to protect them. Our gutless commanders and politicians have neutered us. I’m serious, get a gun, get more than one, and keep one with you at all times.” The man’s identity as a police officer could not be independently confirmed.

Is it just me or does this seem that there is fuel being threw on the fire?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Not to offend anyone, but I think foreign US strategy is coming to a city near you.

Oh, and one other dirty little secret from 5,000 years of history: Ethnic cleansing works.

Armed Forces Journal

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Anybody else having trouble with Twitter ? I'm not a frequent user of it, forgot my password, requested a new one (several) times, so I could go on and check out the latest chatter on Ferguson. I have not received a password email reset yet (in inbox or junk, like I have in the past), and started thinking about rumors how social media websites are clamped down to prevent social organizing of protests and communications. Could Twitter now be "clamped down" and is being controlled by those in power since the governor declared a state of emergency?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

I am not disagreeing with you

We seem to be in agreement 100% the way I am reading you so I am not sure why you said that ?

For years people laughed at me when I said that we are being setup for a race war but this does not mean we should act like sheep so the state does not start killing all us "useless eaters" because they have workers abroad and machines that can replace us.

Acting like cowards is one sure way to get killed en-mass and both blacks and whites on both sides need to see that we are being played.

What you might not know is the timing is not quite right yet because this trick needed to go down across the globe in Europe too and that's not quite ready yet and the only reason to trigger the race war in the USA is if the people turn on the state or bankers too early.

For too long blacks have been allowed to play the race card themselves but they need to know that by design this creates resentment with the whites and the state rubs the wound just to keep it saw so we are all ready to fight like bulldogs in a ring but few blacks or immigrants seem to understand this and whites are more prone to being panicked into action.

edit on 17-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills
This has the potential to start a war across the US from New York to California in a lot of the major cities which will give our government reason to kill more people.

I think they knew a civil war is looming on the horizon so they needed a way to start a war between the people and have us fighting for one side or the other and they stay in their mansions with their big fat cigars while the slaughter of the American people rages on and in this case it looks like the mass slaughter could be the blacks, then who will be silenced next? This is a no win for everybody.

Actually war is ALWAYS a win for TPTB.

According to a prophecy given two decades ago, this event may be the precursor to a nuclear war.

It's been confirmed by many others as well.

As I pondered the extreme discrepancy between the popular story and the questions that nag that story, I remembered the words of Dumitru Duduman. Duduman, a Romanian pastor and Bible smuggler, recounts his story of horrendous abuse in Romania and final release in his book, “Through the Fire Without Burning.” After the Communist fall, he returned to Romania to build orphanages and encourage the church. He stated that God brought him to the US to warn this country of its imminent fall if the people do not repent. He had many visions of America in the last days, including one that came to my attention because of the location of Ferguson, i.e., the heartland of this country. What follows is a synopsis of the vision; you can read the vision in its entirety.

Synopsis: “I came to this country and was complaining to God, asking Him why He brought me here. I had no money, no bed, no car, nothing. Then God said, ‘So you can warn America, which I love.’ God proceeded to show me the cities of several US areas, California, Las Vegas, New York, Florida, saying, ‘There are all like Sodom and Gomorrah.’ Then, when America is accustomed to peace and safety, from the middle of the country some people will start to fight the government. While the US is preoccupied with internal problems, her enemies strike. These cities will burn in a day.” In another telling of this vision, Duduman mentioned another detail, i.e., that the revolt would involve Communist instigation. The Ferguson potential involves both details all three details, i.e., a revolt, in the midlands, involving anti-capitalist groups.

Ferguson Flames and Dumitru Duduman: Any Link?

I said, "How will America burn? America is the most powerful country in this world. Why did you bring us here to burn? Why didn't you at least let us die where ALL the Dudumans have died?" He said, Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico, He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were. They will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!

AMERICA WILL BURN

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join