It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand admitting he’s open minded about 9/11 conspiracy theories

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

‘He’s only trying to create buzz for his book’: New Yorkers outraged over Russell Brand admitting he’s open minded about 9/11 conspiracy theories

The comedian, 39, said in a BBC Newsnight interview he believes there is an 'interesting' relationship between the families of former US president George Bush and Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and asked: 'Do you trust the American government?'

Brand was pressed by presenter Evan Davis on comments in his new book, Revolution, because in it he describes the 9/11 attacks on the Twin Towers in New York as 'controlled'.

(*9/11 question comes up at 11:30 mark of the video.)

I've heard him speak a few times and I agree with most of his views. I didn't read his book so I don't know exactly what's in it regarding 9/11. But I'm sure he had done his own research and I wish he would just come out and say exactly what he thinks about 9/11.

I'm wondering if we have any New Yorkers here on ATS that are outraged about him stating that he doesn't trust the government and pointing out a fact about bin laden and Bush relationship.
edit on 15-11-2014 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

My uncle was in the WTC on 9/11 and he has a sort of PTSD from it. He moved down south because he couldn't take being in NYC anymore. I'm personally of the opinion that the official story is bs. There's too many coincidences for my taste. My biggest thing is that the wing of the Pentagon that got hit was remodeled right before the attack and was the only one of the 5 wings that could take a hit like that.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

he has a youtube channel too you might be interested in it he goes off about a number of topics. He talks a bit about his response the the 9/11 video.

He says he dosn't trust the US government or the U.K government.

edit on 15-11-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

My uncle was in the WTC on 9/11 and he has a sort of PTSD from it. He moved down south because he couldn't take being in NYC anymore. I'm personally of the opinion that the official story is bs. There's too many coincidences for my taste. My biggest thing is that the wing of the Pentagon that got hit was remodeled right before the attack and was the only one of the 5 wings that could take a hit like that.

whatreallyhappened.com...

If the plane hit that particular area without that acrobatic maneuver, It would be much easier for me to believe that it was a coincidence.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

LOL - New Yorkers outraged my ass, it is more believable that only official story muppets are outraged at Brands comments.

Every year since 911 the official story has seemed more and more like a fairy tale than ever.

It is my opinion that the Zionist entities in control of the US government perpetrated this event, either directly or indirectly, and murdered 3000 people that day - it was NOT orchestrated by a dying bloke with renal failure from a cave - who by the way was in bed with the CIA and indirectly with the Bush family.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

It was the easiest side to hit. And it was remodeled first, because it was the section that would cause the least amount of problems for day to day operations.......and Russell Brand has always been a bit of an idiot.
edit on 15-11-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

hes legit tho, Hes trying to wake the population up with his new youtube stunts.

That's mostly what hes been up to nowadays and uploads videos quite frequently.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: tavi45

It was the easiest side to hit. And it was remodeled first, because it was the section that would cause the least amount of problems for day to day operations.......and Russell Brand has always been a bit of an idiot.

They had to turn around, remember? And doing it at that speed is far from being the easiest thing to do. That's just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

hes legit tho, Hes trying to wake the population up with his new youtube stunts.

That's mostly what hes been up to nowadays and uploads videos quite frequently.

He really isn't - his producer Johan Harri is a discredited journalists who has admitted to making up quotes, fabricating stories and plagiarising others' work.

Harri also writes paedophilic fantasy novels for child pron sites under the alias David Rose.

The guy is a complete fraud, cashing in on the anti-politics trend with no substance to back up his claims.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yeah, they made a sweeping, descending turn. Does not mean a thing, and does not change that the other sides of the building presented problems with guaranteeing a hit.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yeah, they made a sweeping, descending turn. Does not mean a thing, and does not change that the other sides of the building presented problems with guaranteeing a hit.

What was the problem?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Three wedges of the Pentagon, lie within the approach/departure of Reagan National Airport....in other words, a decent chance that an airliner would interfere with your kamikaze approach. The fourth wedge, has the main parking lot in front of it, again, offering obstacles to the approach....leaving the fifth wedge. The one they hit.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Three wedges of the Pentagon, lie within the approach/departure of Reagan National Airport....in other words, a decent chance that an airliner would interfere with your kamikaze approach. The fourth wedge, has the main parking lot in front of it, again, offering obstacles to the approach....leaving the fifth wedge. The one they hit.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just trying to understand... The terrorists in control of this airplane decided that simply flying straight into the building is risky because there might be another plane or something in the parking lot that would make them miss the target. So instead they fly passed it, turned around, hit a few light poles before hitting the pentagon. I would love to believe it... If it made any sense whatsoever. Also, you seem to be pretty sure about it, where did you get this information from, is this theory in any one of the official reports or in your head only?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
New Yorkers were outraged?

LOL. That's what the bought-and-paid-for MSM says everytime someone says something their keepers don't want you to know. Ridicule is a great way to squash discussion and dissent but it's a lousy substitute for finding out the truth.

Maybe they should save their outrage for the government that lied through their teeth about the air being safe to breathe, or how the dust in their apartments was toxic, or that only small tactical nuclear weapons could have taken those towers down like that.

NUKED 1

NUKED 2

Those are direct download e-magazines written by Jeff Prager, who has proved beyond any doubt that 9-11 was a nuclear event. Secure server. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to show them to a new group of questioners about 9-11. The generation it happened to was too shellshocked to think straight. Maybe some younger people can finally come to terms with it and take the appropriate actions.

RUSSELL BRAND

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I disagree with the articles accusation about using 9/11 as a
hot topic to promote his book.

Russell Brand is in zero need of drumming
up attention for his book. People are eating it up.

If you haven't taken a first or second look at
Russell Brand , start at video one
on his YT channel and watch Trews.(news that's true)
If you are fair and judge what he says vs what he's wearing,
or how he's acting, 190videos later; *

I'm confident most will realize he is one of the most
sane political voices on the Planet for 99% of us...
But that pesky one percent is still in charge.
However it's an ever dwindling influence.

When the influence does die, the scales will
tip. At this quickly approaching point,
The 1% will hit the RED,
"Let's go underground and release the hounds"
BUTTON.
Just so you know

* it's totally ok to start at video 190 for his most current Trews.

edit on 15-11-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: number wrong

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

The terrorists in control of this airplane decided that simply flying straight into the building is risky because there might be another plane or something in the parking lot that would make them miss the target. So instead they fly passed it, turned around, hit a few light poles before hitting the pentagon.

The plan was to hit the Pentagon. Not some other plane. So what's a little course change here or there?
Plus I doubt they even saw the light poles. It's not like the poles would have any real effect so close to the target.
Russell Brand's career needs all the publicity he can get.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Russell Brand's career needs all the publicity he can get.

funny...as i bet he makes 10 or 20 times per year than you make...and you think he says these things for furthering his career....LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Let's see there were the controllers in the Tower at Reagan National who watched the plane. There were the witnesses on the ground at the Pentagon.....and there is the simple analyzing the target to figure out where to attack that would be guaranteed to have the greatest chance of success.

As for the construction, its in the book "Pentagon" comprehensive history of the building from its construction during WWII to the events of 9/11 and the rebuilding.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

So you're saying that they bombproofed this section first because it was the likeliest section to be targeted. They just happened to finish right before the attack Came through sheer luck?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
How is this shrieking clown's opinion is of relevance to anybody on the face of the planet, is completely beyond me.

AT BEST he is an attention starved jackass who will do anything to return to his previous, long departed 15 minutes.
At worst, he is going to do further harm to a seriously tarnished, albeit vitally important topic that has helped dictate much of global politics for over a decade.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join