It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand admitting he’s open minded about 9/11 conspiracy theories

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

No, they bombproofed (and I would say it was made bomb resistant because nothing is ever truly bombproof) that wedge first, because it was going to have the LEAST effect on day to day operations. No large parking lots right out front, no ceremonial entrances, no helipads.....each of the other four wedges would have an increasing effect on day to day operations.

The terrorists, picked it because it offered the best chance of success.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: whatsecret

Surely comparing burning wood to melting metal is no comparison at all? Wood retains some sort of steady shape whilst burning.....

I like this new role Russell has taken on, but personally I think the events of 11/9/2001 happened the way we were told they did....to a point. I do believe there was some lies and/or cover up of something (ie, they [USG] knew it was coming, but didn't do anything to stop it), but not the fact that some Muslim extremists flew those planes into the buildings.

edit on 16/11/14 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

And it's a total coincidence that this bomb proofing happened to be done RIGHT before the plane hit? That's a mighty big coincidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This man is a loon. He's a charlatan, all this is purely to feed his attention cravings and massive ego. Typical politician. Which is what he is aspiring to be.

He knows exactly what he is doing, he's pandering to all the fringe groups to get support for his "revolution". While I agree a revolution is needed like hell do I want him involved. He's put himself in a position where he can easily hijack and control any revolution for his own purposes. In short, he's dangerous.
edit on 16-11-2014 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

Dangerous how? How could he be any more dangerous than the defenders of the status quo? What's his agenda? He seems to me like a guy who's woken up and doing what he can with his available resources, ie fame and money.

I prefer Woody Harrelson for actors who've woken up myself. He hosts a decent CT movie called Ethos. Either way the more the merrier I say.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I know I probably should not feed you, its clear what your agenda is after the reply in the other topic.

But dangerous people are not mutually exclusive. Just because the status quo is dangerous does not mean people who speak out against them are safe.

The man is an attention whore, he openly admits it himself. He has found an angle to stay "relevant" and this is all about him and his career. He has an ego big enough to think he is capable of ruling the world, and that is the last type of person who should be ruling.

As for waking the masses, they are already awake. Most of them just stick their heads in the sand. There is more than enough exposure way before Brand came along. Fact is, we live in a democracy and whether we like it or not the majority have chosen what they want - they want the status quo. What right do we in the minority have to inflict upon them what they do not want?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Great, now I can ignore him. Credibility..POOF!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

And it's a total coincidence that this bomb proofing happened to be done RIGHT before the plane hit? That's a mighty big coincidence.

And little Billy crossed the road just as the car was passing by.
Life is full of coincidences. It means nothing.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Again, I'm telling you naysayers listen to his mid term election video
for example and because it's timely.
People saying RB's a bafoon charlatan attention whore,
have not listened to anything he has has to say about current
world affairs. If they had, and still feel that way
their job title is CEO LOBBYIST or President.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-11-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: link

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Russell Brand is the face of the revolution! How do I know? I saw it in the TV.

It's about time people got over 9-11 - if you've found a trail of clues, it's because they've been left for you to find. The whole situation is as absurd as it is horrific: three buildings collapsed, but only two were hit by planes. There is no explanation of this that I can think of that isn't utterly absurd. The idea that the forces behind it could make such a blunder I find equally unlikely.

We've been shown one thing and told another - we were given a choice. It's psychological warfare and it only works if you let it.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I actually watched this live as it went out and was going to write a thread on the subject but decided not to because I didn't get the impression that Brand was saying 9/11 was the grand false flag op of our generation.

If you really listen to him, my interpretation of his statement on 9/11 is that he was recognising that our trust in politics has stooped so low that some of us even start to wonder if the Government deliberately killed almost 3000 people just to further a elitist agenda. He even goes on to say that he does not want to "discuss daft conspiracy theories" when Evan Davis asks if he believes that the Bush family or American Government where behind 9/11.

Now that may that he was just defecting because he wanted to talk more about inequality in society but based on that video you could not say that he was claiming 9/11 was the grand false flag. Rather he was pointing out his distrust of the American government and his suspension of the Bush family ties with the Bin Ladin family (which are unclear and do not prove a false flag in any case)

I also find it staggering on ATS and other conspiracy sites how you guys jump all over something so long as its playing your tune. Rustle Brand is a joke, he is literally a joke, over here in the UK we just find him kind of funny and a little bit wired. He seems to have attached himself some how to a political movement and is trying to portray himself as a revolutionary.

This is how much of a Joke his revolution is

Noel Gallagher has brokered a deal with celebrity pal Russell Brand - to support his revolution if he is then made Duke of Manchester.

The High Flying Birds frontman spoke of his hilarity at comedian Brand’s ramblings on social revolution - saying he ‘talks out of his ****.”

But the Burnage-born singer said he had agreed to ‘march on the mall’ with Brand and his revolutionaries if he could then be made Duke of Manchester.

But sure you guys go ahead and join his "revolution", he will probably be back in rehab this time next year or getting sacked from another job for making lewd comments to a old man about how he slept with his grand daughter
edit on 16-11-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

No, they bombproofed (and I would say it was made bomb resistant because nothing is ever truly bombproof) that wedge first, because it was going to have the LEAST effect on day to day operations. No large parking lots right out front, no ceremonial entrances, no helipads.....each of the other four wedges would have an increasing effect on day to day operations.

The terrorists, picked it because it offered the best chance of success.

how did these terrorists gain so much knowledge of where "inside the pentagon" is it at it's weakest/where most success is to be gained? why the financial dept?

operations at point of impact--->2.3t book-keeping dept? yesterdays news gets obscured, conveniently.

how do terrorists learn 'the ins-and-outs of' where their targets are/why chosen as a target? what were they negotiating before they stopped negotiating, all of a sudden?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Who is Noel Gallagher and why should anybody care what he thinks about Russell Brands "Revolution"?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_

I know I probably should not feed you, its clear what your agenda is after the reply in the other topic.

But dangerous people are not mutually exclusive. Just because the status quo is dangerous does not mean people who speak out against them are safe.

The man is an attention whore, he openly admits it himself. He has found an angle to stay "relevant" and this is all about him and his career. He has an ego big enough to think he is capable of ruling the world, and that is the last type of person who should be ruling.

As for waking the masses, they are already awake. Most of them just stick their heads in the sand. There is more than enough exposure way before Brand came along. Fact is, we live in a democracy and whether we like it or not the majority have chosen what they want - they want the status quo. What right do we in the minority have to inflict upon them what they do not want?

People are not awake. That's just silly. Most people have no idea what's going on. As for "we chose this" that's just bs. We have no real choices besides which brand of crap to buy.

What's my agenda? Which thread are you referring to? I apparently have all sorts of agendas depending on who you ask. Some are even outright contradictory. I'd love to be enlightened on what my agenda is

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
He's a close friend of RB.

If you genuinely don't know who he is:- he was the song writer of popular mancunian beat combo - The Oasis.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

how did these terrorists gain so much knowledge of where "inside the pentagon" is it at it's weakest/where most success is to be gained? why the financial dept?

They didn't have any extra knowledge.
They chose the twin towers, Pentagon and White house because they are symbols of the US.
A hit anywhere on any of the targets was a win for them.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret

Who is Noel Gallagher and why should anybody care what he thinks about Russell Brands "Revolution"?

Well it might be off topic but I will take any excuse to post this.

Noel Gallagher is Brands best mate he used to be in Oasis which was arguably one of the biggest rock bands of the '90's.

The point i was trying to make is that even his best mate does not take his little "revolution" seriously.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: whatsecret

Well it might be off topic but I will take any excuse to post this.

Noel Gallagher is Brands best mate he used to be in Oasis which was arguably one of the biggest rock bands of the '90's.

The point i was trying to make is that even his best mate does not take his little "revolution" seriously.

I see your point and still don't see why his opinion matters.

I know who Noel Gallagher is, What I meant was, is he some kind of an expert and that's why his opinion should mean something to the rest of us? If his friend doesn't take it seriosly then no one should?

I didn't read his book so I don't have my own opinion yet but the fact that Noel Gallagher thinks it's a joke doesn't mean anything to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I know who Noel Gallagher is,

Really because earlier on you had this to say

Who is Noel Gallagher

Anyway.....

I was pointing it out just to illustrate how much of a joke Brand is, I don't know if you are in the UK but to those of us in the UK this is a bit like Will Feral getting up one morning and deciding he is going to run for president.

But really that is besides the point, the issue at hand is what he said about 9/11.

Which really wasn't very much other than he did not trust the American government, i think most people would shear that sentiment.
edit on 16-11-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I would vote for Will Feral.

And the point of this thread is how the media reacted to what he said, which is pretty much nothing. They even found few "outraged New Yorkers".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join