It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Lie Ever Told

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

First of all, it's "You're funny, not your funny." Second of all, I'm not funny actually and nothing was funny about what I said. I guess it helps to think of everyone else as some kind of joke rather than try and debate anything with them in a serious way. That shows how sincere you are in your truth seeking.

So in other words you haven't studied about evolution much at all and WTF is slip stream theory and how does it apply here???

Apparently you don't need anything to oppose "this junk" because you don't understand "this junk" to begin with. That makes it very easy to deny doesn't it??? Who needs a good argument against something when you don't understand anything about it to begin with???

But that's fine, who cares about that anyway. I'm not here to convince you of anything. However, I'm still waiting to hear what you have to support what you DO believe is correct. You keep avoiding that question as I've asked it twice without an answer. Some reason you don't want to give one??? Or are you simply in the habit of claiming everything is false without having anything credible to show for what you do think is correct???

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

First of all, it's "You're funny, not your funny." Second of all, I'm not funny actually and nothing was funny about what I said. I guess it helps to think of everyone else as some kind of joke rather than try and debate anything with them in a serious way. That shows how sincere you are in your truth seeking.

So in other words you haven't studied about evolution much at all and WTF is slip stream theory and how does it apply here???

Apparently you don't need anything to oppose "this junk" because you don't understand "this junk" to begin with. That makes it very easy to deny doesn't it??? Who needs a good argument against something when you don't understand anything about it to begin with???

But that's fine, who cares about that anyway. I'm not here to convince you of anything. However, I'm still waiting to hear what you have to support what you DO believe is correct. You keep avoiding that question as I've asked it twice without an answer. Some reason you don't want to give one??? Or are you simply in the habit of claiming everything is false without having anything credible to show for what you do think is correct???

If I wanted to debate about what I think is true then I would be posting in a different thread. This thread is about the "greatest lie ever told" and I agree. Anyway, I'm done here. And OH, en.wikipedia.org...(science_fiction)
edit on 12-6-2015 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

<< 9  10  11   >>

join