It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enjoy . Australian G20 protestors . Covers everything .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
www.9news.com.au...

Australian protesters doing what protesters do . Enjoy .
edit on 15-11-2014 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2014 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2014 by hutch622 because: spelling

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Nov 15 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I followed your link. Why would I enjoy this?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The fact that there are 30 plus pictures of people that actually give a crap about the world .Perhaps its just me .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

The fact that there are 30 plus pictures of people that actually give a crap about the world .Perhaps its just me .

Maybe they could be doing something useful like developing alternative energy or running a socially responsible company. Protesters get on my nerves no matter their cause. Useful idiots.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

So you don't agree with what they are saying .Sad

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I would rather get out there and protest than sit on my butt complaining about how everything is and doing nothing about it.

Good on them, although some of them are pretty out there, with their uh clothing or lack of clothing choices etc I saw some on the news last night and was like wow.. lol

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

a reply to: [post=18664052]Metath/post]

So you don't agree with what they are saying .Sad

I don't agree that protesters make a difference. Most of those people are paid to protest the g20, but I guess you think they are actually accomplishing something so we can agree to disagree.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Your very country was defined by protest . But yes we can agree to disagree . Peace out bro .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I'm glad someone is brave enough to demonstrate in this day and age. be assured, all the protesters will have their photograph taken and matched to existing ASIO and possible MI6 and the NSA files.

I have no doubts the protesters employers will be advised of the persons attendance at the protest. Its also likely their insurance companies will also be provided with a record of their attendance at the summit protest.

Would you (those who scorn the protesters) go out there and protest knowing that this is what is going to happen with your identity if you attended a protest against TPTB?

Perhaps those who scorn the protesters might like to familiarise themselves with the number of things that are illegal at the G20 Summit vicinity and ask themselves if its appropriate for such terms and conditions of attendance at G20 vicinity is a country whose governments claim they believe in democratic principles and the sanctity of the personal privacy.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Typical MSM coverage.

Show the winged ones, then the fringe, a few pot heads to round it out. Nothing serious at all.

Now all the good little peeples can go back to sleep.

Nothing to see here.

On the other hand, if this is the protests, then why the huge security bill.

Perhaps the Federal Police over reacted by a thousand times just to make themselves seem relevant.

How about some serious reporting.

No, MSM is bought and paid for.

P

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Totally agree with what you say about the costs and security . But i guess the whole thing about protests is getting people to listen see and think . The very fact that i posted these protesters here and a grand total of 4 people have replied tells me it has worked on some level , even if a very low one .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Now if only they'd get the memo that using white paper for signs is a bad idea as it makes it really very easy to edit the image. Aside from that, yes, it is nice to see political activism indeed. Do you have any idea what the "shirtfront" references are about?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Our prime minister threatened to shirtfront Putin over the MH 17 incident . A shirtfront is pretty much a sporting term which means grabbing someone by the shirt and throwing them to the ground .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Could be a lot of shills there. Just something to think about.

Maybe it's just me but it sort of hit me over the head that a lot of the 'causes' seem awfully mainstream, and are, in fact, in tea-total line with the standard mediacreaturegovbeast drumbeat. I don't see any protesting of anything that isn't already shaped to be shoved down our throats, and soon. Personal micromanagement courtesy of the powers. Yawn.

It struck me that if you showed up with a sign of your own, sort of like "Global warming is the biggest scam in history, and a highjacking of public policy', then you might be less than welcome at this…protest….

They shoot dogs, small harmless pet dogs, for the record, and slit their throats now, so we learned this day, while one KC holds the dog down…and the other works the knife.
They barge into homes and shoot old men in their sleep, on an (unfounded) anonymous tip, that there may be speed in there…
They are taking blood samples at roadblocks, in the USA…and I'm not sure how hard it is to procure some incandescents, because, frankly, I am afraid to find out. This alone was a flashpoint for recoil and revolt.

This play list is too long to even contemplate, and a whole bunch of AGW is what we get, at this protest.

No bikies displaying the urge to hunt down isis? I guess that depends on what is is….
Are bikies still allowed in Oz?
Well they will be if they band up to battle ISIS!
Then bikies would be at this party!

Hmm, didnt Oz have their own version of Sandyhook? (Home of Bruce Jenner)
No mention of that.

Sometimes the remake is the better version. Hard to beat the famous firehouse circle walk.
Well what are they gonna do anyway. The play worked. Should stay pretty peaceful, except for the KC snipers on the roofs.

Here's a banner: When Guns are Outlawed only Cops will have Guns.

I see the disease lobby made it there. Silence=Death version 2 (they might still be quite mad about that very sudden stock price plunge)
I don't think Geffen will touch this one. He won't get behind it either.

And don't get me started on Fukushima. But why mention something we are powerless to change. That would be like trying to control the weather. Or change the sun.

So, yeah, no worries there.
Yeah. Give us healthcare. Punish us if we reject your gift.

Are they protesting about the frackpoison yet? That would mean the water is now an issue, but not at the big protest.
It starts in the middle of nowhere. By the time it affects your cities, the game is over. Then, you want rain, to help dilute the pollution, turn it all over. But then, when you get rain, you get radioactive rain, and when you get a lot of it, they call it AGW.

Australia is sitting on a trillion plus in oil, maybe more, and they are pretending they just discovered it. I don't think it's prudent to bring fracking concerns to a private party. The whole thing is the middle of nowhere, so nobody really has a chance. Cities will be safest, initially, depending on where they draw their water. Besides, how many people are there in the sticks, really, to be concerned about this?

A tax on using a solar panel on your house?
Never heard of it…but that is happening now. A forever tax on your solar panel….no problem-o.

Problem is…these clowns are trying to take this thing global. Militarized, technologically refined, and no way out, not for us, and not for them.

Oh, and Dafu Gong is good. There's that.

I want to say 'desultory'. Now I have to look that up.
It almost looks like a LGBT protest but no one has their hard dick out, and with a condom on in case they fall in a sewer.

Three or four of the photos are missing.

What time is the game?

legend(†)
KC=Killer Cops

# 323

edit on 15-11-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it a lot actually. And I think it is pretty sad, what responses you got. But, oh well, this is ATS.
Seeing how there are still people actually going out and expressing their views in a creative way, while knowing there are probably snipers and such on every roof around their route...
Of course it is a lot easier to feel special while doing nothing but feeling paranoid and call our modern world concerns, an international agenda, to hold "the man" down.
They are adressing issues, we are really facing, right now, that will worsen the life of the little ones for centuries.
Going back to coal!? Are you serious? How messed up is that? And denying global warming still, while there are measarubale results? The moving of animals and plants further up north for example. The fast and faster growing desserts...Maybe the ones saying that there is no global warming, are the true big industry shills...
Just think about it: The big brands are the ones which would have to make hughe investments, to modernise their production places, it's more expensive to produce with a decent energy ratio, while paying the people in a just way.
Yet people here (the worlds sanctuary that is ATS) are so f#ed up they want to buy as cheap as possible, don't give a crap about the living circumstances of others and complain about a thing they call "global agenda", while entirely denying their own responsibility and impact on the world and the life of everybody they share the world with.
Get your fat asses out of your chairs and do something productive and creative to shape the world in a way you would want your kids to inherit it!
But that probably makes me a shill. Too inconvenient? Doesn't fit all the paranoid phantasies people are having I guess!

Yeah! Civil resistance! Libertè ou la morte!!!!

edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopSaturdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: naked+playing with myself while writing=distracting

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18664120]TheWhiteKnight[/pos
Lots of points but i will concentrate on one . We have never had a Sandy Hook but we did have the Port Author massacre where 35 people were killed . It comes with its own conspiracies . After that massacre the government made it illegal to own certain types of guns and had a massive buy back . There were little or no protests . Murder by using a gun has relatively speaking dropped of the scale and certainly no school massacres .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Yes, intelligent people ex..pre....ss....ing.....their.....viewsssss. We.....should....bil...bilt...build..a ssss....space...station...yeahhhh.....geee...aye...I...mean...G...twen...twent....G twenty...should grow more dopes...ha.....aye...yeaaaah...Can't stayyyyy...long....cause I...have to...reporrrrt my 15 hours com...commmm....community service...All Austrayeeeians, yeah,,,more Austians . should be....be...like me aye. I deser....de..serv...hang on. I should git me peyments aye youse crooks aye.

Kind regards, Bally

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

W right ...on .. man . J ust .. chill.n is All .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Oh if you are going to take the Australian language off you have to do something like this .Owyagoinmateorrite .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Mate, I'm as aussie as a dingoes nut cover. That lingo is my best expression of an import on our community services handouts.

Oye im en uzzie te.

Kind regards,
Bally

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join