It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Wave (Hologram?) Confirmed By Two Additional Videos!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thesneakiod

Plus I don't see the problem with having credits and music. Why do you think that's suspicious?

It is manipulative.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Plus I don't see the problem with having credits and music. Why do you think that's suspicious?

It is manipulative.

In what way? You watch the video, then you believe it or you don't?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesneakiod

It is manipulative.

He sets you up emotionally then tells you what to believe: that's how ad agencies get you to buy stuff you don't really need.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It is manipulative.

He sets you up emotionally then tells you what to believe: that's how ad agencies get you to buy stuff you don't really need.

After a few videos I fast forward the intro anyway. Certainly doesn't stir up any emotions in me, maybe annoyance haha.

I think he's genuine. Not that I believe in everything he says, but I'm certain he believes it. Especially when you listen to his radio shows or podcasts.

His narrative isn't really this is "what" it is, but more what he "believes" it is.

It's not just him who have captured the wave though.
And I'm surprised that if this is a natural camera problem, why don't we see this all the time?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

And I'm surprised that if this is a natural camera problem, why don't we see this all the time?

If it isn't a natural camera problem, why don't we see this all the time?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

You mean, like, with our eyes?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

If it isn't a natural camera problem, why don't we see this all the time?

Maybe this "wave" happens once or twice a month, and lasts for two seconds at a time. Chances of you catching it are pretty slim.

But if it is a natural camera problem, surely it would be seen constantly?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

How do you know it isn't seen often?
Just because people who know what it is don't post it on youtube and say "look, a hollowgram?"

The Moon is there. It is not a hologram. It is not a paper Moon. And the Earth is round.

edit on 9/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

And I do understand what Gravity is. well the "theory" anyway.

Go on....

It's been bamboozled with "science"

Sigh...
edit on 22-9-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Just because people who know what it is don't post it on youtube and say "look, a hollowgram?"

The Moon is there. It is not a hologram. It is not a paper Moon. And the Earth is round.

Well, I'm convinced...

👍

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21277599]Phage[/post

If it was seem often and no doubt recorded, people would be arguing with crrow777 showing him their versions. Yet I've only seen three.

I'm assuming you can find many examples of this wave being caught on video. Because, according to you, there should be hundreds of them.

👍

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I'm assuming you can find many examples of this wave being caught on video. Because, according to you, there should be hundreds of them.
No. I don't waste my time watching the Moon on youtube much. I prefer looking at the real thing, actually.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So you've seen the lunar wave with your naked eye?

Impressive.

👍

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Not actually saying its a hologram. More the original moon is still there, it's just that it's now covered with a hologram, due to something appearing on the moon since 2012 that can be seen from earth with the naked eye.

Is it really so hard to comprehend that it could possibly happen?

We all know the tech we've got goin on now, it's pretty impressive.

And harnessed by unlimited funds, and considering the possibility that hologram technology could be years in advance from what we use, I don't see any reason why they couldn't do it.

👍
edit on Thursday20162016-09-22T05:20:14-05:00am302020169 by thesneakiod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21277599]Phage[/post

If it was seem often and no doubt recorded, people would be arguing with crrow777 showing him their versions. Yet I've only seen three.

Read the comments:

Nathaniel Habanil y a 1 an
Oh my GOD! You have discovered definitive proof of a digital sensor's refresh rate! Well done!

Andrew Surreyil y a 4 semaines
With freely available education I am surprised people can still be so idiotic. So many idiotic comments in this video it's hard to pick specific examples, but here goes. If they "close" the sky with a chem trail a mile long, how do they "close" the thousands of square miles of earth that can also see the moon at the same time? This is equally as stupid as the flat earth garbage.

tim whittenil y a 9 mois
OMg..PLease guys..go to school and get a Photographic degree or even diploma because as mentioned here already, its the aperture correcting itself...or a holographic projection?? which is occums razor you think??

tim whittenil y a 9 mois
OMg..PLease guys..go to school and get a Photographic degree or even diploma because as mentioned here already, its the aperture correcting itself...or a holographic projection?? which is occums razor you think??

Philip Lil y a 8 mois
WTF do you mean 'close' the sky? And sending a plane in the sky to make an "X" out of a contrail? Just for you? I take videos of the full moon all the time, must be the sensor on your camera. Invest in some good equipment and you may never see this 'anomoly' again. Better yet, view the moon through a telescope. Your claims, sorry to say... are delusional. Do you have any qualification in astrophysics? And by the way holographic projections didn't exist 450 years ago when careful drawings of the moon were made from telescope viewings ! Unless you want to prove that it did in your next video. I admire your passion, but you're chasing a complete waste of your time. I was actually looking for fellow astrophotographer videos when I stumbled across this.

www.youtube.com...

None of these experienced observers think that it is anything but atmospheric effects and ccd scanning artifacts:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-9-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Sorry, on your last video I didn't see the wave, can you give me a time stamp?

I got through about 5 videos in your last link, gave up because some of them weren't in HD or showed any lunar waves.
👍

edit on Thursday20162016-09-22T12:07:43-05:00pm300720169 by thesneakiod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Not actually saying its a hologram.

KInd of are though.

More the original moon is still there, it's just that it's now covered with a hologram, due to something appearing on the moon since 2012 that can be seen from earth with the naked eye.

Go get yourself a telescope. Look again. There is nothing covering the moon. What, specifically, is being hidden? By whom? Where?

And harnessed by unlimited funds, and considering the possibility that hologram technology could be years in advance from what we use, I don't see any reason why they couldn't do it.

👍

It couldn't possibly happen. Where are you suggesting the hologram is being beamed from, by whom? Is it on Earth where there are clouds and stuff, or in space where whatever it is broadcasting it would be visible? How come all the Indian, Chinese, Japanese and US probes haven't bumped into it?

You're basically relying on a belief in magic - you think something is there, so you're inventing imaginary scenarios to explain it instead of questioning whether the thing you're suggesting is actually there.

edit on 22/9/2016 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

Not actually saying its a hologram.

KInd of are though.

More the original moon is still there, it's just that it's now covered with a hologram, due to something appearing on the moon since 2012 that can be seen from earth with the naked eye.

Go get yourself a telescope. Look again. There is nothing covering the moon. What, specifically, is being hidden? By whom? Where?

👍

It couldn't possibly happen. Where are you suggesting the hologram is being beamed from, by whom? Is it on Earth where there are clouds and stuff, or in space where whatever it is broadcasting it would be visible? How come all the Indian, Chinese, Japanese and US probes haven't bumped into it?

You're basically relying on a belief in magic - you think something is there, so you're inventing imaginary scenarios to explain it instead of questioning whether the thing you're suggesting is actually there.

If the moon is covered by a hologram (if that's what it is) then what difference would looking at it through a telescope do?

Will that let me see behind it? 🤔

Since its alleged that the fake space agencies don't go up any higher than 200 miles, the hologram is allegedly being projected much higher up than NASA et all could ever reach.

Same with satellites, they just can't get near it.

And to just dismiss because is too fantastical, reminds me of a great quote:

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.."

👍
edit on Thursday20162016-09-22T12:33:02-05:00pm303320169 by thesneakiod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

And I do understand what Gravity is. well the "theory" anyway.

Go on....

It's been bamboozled with "science"

Sigh...

Why the sigh?
Have you read on how science is, was and can very easily be manipulated?

You believe in the science of gravity simply because you read or listened to someone tell you what it is.

Take into account if the science behind a globe earth is very debatable, and considering an observable flat earth is all around us, and remember that NASA and their gang are a complete sham, then isn't it worth looking into?

I did, and when you really research it, it's very, very plausible.

👍

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I got through about 5 videos in your last link, gave up because some of them weren't in HD or showed any lunar waves.

Keep looking.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join