It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Ebola Victim in Dallas Texas???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well so much for "They're keeping news of Ebola patients secret from us. " Sounds to me like they're being pretty up front about it and reporting even just simple fevers because of the potential risks. I doubt that they will announce the names of these twelve people . Obviously they didn't have Ebola as they are still saying Dallas is Ebola free. But I'm willing to bet that if any of them did have it we would have heard about it.
a reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Why would you have to know if they had a single symptom? Wouldn't you only need to know if they had Ebola? Obviously they didn't.

"Hey, Joe Blow #1 sneezed, alert the media!!"

I also like how this information is release, yet in the middle of your post you claim stuff was hidden from us....
edit on 17-11-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

My point was this person could have completely misunderstood what they supposedly heard.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

How about you show me one of these types of threads that has panned out?? Go ahead link it.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Well so much for "They're keeping news of Ebola patients secret from us. " Sounds to me like they're being pretty up front about it and reporting even just simple fevers because of the potential risks. I doubt that they will announce the names of these twelve people . Obviously they didn't have Ebola as they are still saying Dallas is Ebola free. But I'm willing to bet that if any of them did have it we would have heard about it.

Isn't it possible we're hearing about these 12 people now only because they didn't develop Ebola? If they had contracted Ebola are you positive it would've been reported?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I said I wouldn't need years to read it. Go back and look again. But I bow to your authority. I'm just a lowly surf barely educated. a reply to: diggindirt

edit on 11172014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Why would you have to know if they had a single symptom? Wouldn't you only need to know if they had Ebola? Obviously they didn't.

"Hey, Joe Blow #1 sneezed, alert the media!!"

I also like how this information is release, yet in the middle of your post you claim stuff was hidden from us....

I didn't claim it was hidden, I said I did not see any reports of it.

I don't think everyone who sneezes should be reported on, but I do think the public would like to know of those who had contact with these Ebola-infected patients and developed symptoms.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
No . Are you positive they would not have?
But it's news so mine is an educated guess that we would. They told us about the nurses didn't they? They told us about them without revealing their names at first but they told us. I'm also guessing that they later received permission from the ladies to reveal their names though I'm betting that Amber was sorry later that she did. a reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well there you have your wish. They told you. Twelve people were tested because of potential symptoms. Oh wait was it not timely enough? Do you insist on knowing the moment it happens? reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

No . Are you positive they would not have?

But it's news so mine is an educated guess that we would. They told us about the nurses didn't they? They told us about them without revealing their names at first but they told us. I'm also guessing that they later received permission from the ladies to reveal their names though I'm betting that Amber was sorry later that she did. a reply to: texasgirl

They reported that the end of 21 days none of those monitored had any symptoms. Now this report comes out and says that 12 did, indeed, have symptoms and were even tested for the virus. ( They did not end up having Ebola.)

It wouldn't surprise me if they later admit that, yeah, a couple actually did have Ebola. But if this were true, it most likely would be much later down the road.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
They reported that none had Ebola. reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Where did they report that none even had a fever during that period? If there turns out to be a secret Ebola patient later I'll concede to you. When it never happens I seriously don't expect the same from you. a reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Where did they report that none even had a fever during that period? If there turns out to be a secret Ebola patient later I'll concede to you. When it never happens I seriously don't expect the same from you. a reply to: texasgirl

It was on our local news NBC5, Fox4 and WFAA8, but I admit I can't find proof of it. I only know what I heard and I'm not seeing any news online about there being any contacts reported with symptoms until now.

AutumnWitch, if I am wrong I will concede to you, too. You misjudge me on that. But I find your comment distasteful.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

They reported that none had Ebola. reply to: texasgirl

Yes, that's what I said. I posted that already.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

If I hear any more news out of Dallas I will report it. Good or bad.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'm sorry if I'm judging your character. Really. I meant misjudgeing Damn auto correct.
MSNBC just announced that a doctor in Nebraska who returned from Seirrea Leon has passed away from Ebola.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
They are also reporting that new cases in the hardest hit countries in west Africa are on the decline and they are now hopeful that the disease can be contained.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm sorry if I'm judging your character. Really. I meant misjudgeing Damn auto correct.

MSNBC just announced that a doctor in Nebraska who returned from Seirrea Leon has passed away from Ebola.

No worries.

Yes, that's sad news about the doctor. I guess he was too far along in his symptoms to recover. I only hope that those who treated him will stay well!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I hate to point this out but no reports of them having symptoms is not the same as reports that they had no symptoms. reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I hate to point this out but no reports of them having symptoms is not the same as reports that they had no symptoms. reply to: texasgirl

No, I meant I heard them saying on our locals news that they had no symptoms and were now off the 21-day list. Only I can't find proof online of them saying this.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join