It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Ebola Victim in Dallas Texas???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
They are also reporting that new cases in the hardest hit countries in west Africa are on the decline and they are now hopeful that the disease can be contained.

That's weird...I heard that Sierra Leone's cases have increased dramatically. That was just a few days ago, too.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

They didn't specifically say Seirria Leon. It was a while ago now but I think they said that cases were on the decline in some of the hardest hit areas. Not mentioning any country specifically.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

They didn't specifically say Seirria Leon. It was a while ago now but I think they said that cases were on the decline in some of the hardest hit areas. Not mentioning any country specifically.

It must be Liberia. They are reporting a decrease in cases. The other two hardest hit countries are New Guinea and Sierra Leone.

Now there are more cases in Mali, Indonesia:

www.worldbulletin.net...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

The two that were discussing the the 4th patient, have not been on rounds during the time I've been back.

I know one of them very well. If I see them Monday, I'll ask.

Keep us informed. I am interested to see what he says.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This article from the NY Times says cases in Liberia are on the decline.

mobile.nytimes.com...

And this report from the CDC.

www.modernhealthcare.com...

This one from Reuters outlines the rise in cases in Seirria Leon while also talking about the decline in Liberia.

mobile.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The new cases in Mali were people from Guinea. eply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Indonesia? Mali is in north west Africa. Bordering on Guinea. a reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Indonesia? Mali is in north west Africa. Bordering on Guinea. a reply to: texasgirl

My apologies. I am not geographically smart. There is a city in Indonesia called Mali, also. Because of negative Ebola reports in Indonesia I mistakenly thought the new cases were there, also.

Thanks for the correction.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Well they very well had no symptoms when they came off the 21 day list. I am sure if they got a slight fever they were tested during the 21 day period. Saying they came off and have no symptoms is not the same as saying they never had any symptoms.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

How about you show me one of these types of threads that has panned out?? Go ahead link it.

Here you go:

Ebola patient is in NY

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
That's ok. We all have our niche. I'm sure your good at something else. I happen to love maps and history .

A reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
No they did have symptoms. Twelve were tested for Ebola. I was asking because of the confusion I had about the reports. It was either there were no reports of them having symptoms or there were reports saying they had no symptoms. They're not the same . Since twelve were tested I am presuming they had symptoms so I'm going with no reports of them having symptoms rather than they reported they had no symptoms because obviously they did or they wouldn't have tested them. Phew I'm exhausted just typing that out. reply to: raymundoko

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ikonoklast

How about you show me one of these types of threads that has panned out?? Go ahead link it.

Here you go:

Ebola patient is in NY

That thread is not shut down. It's fifty three pages. Last post three days ago but still open.
edit on 11172014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Yes, exactly. That's an example of a thread that 'panned out,' which is what raymundoko had asked for.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

That's not even close to the same thing as this...

He listed NAMES OF SOURCES, WHERE THEY WORK ETC.!!

He had actual verifiable information. Notice I didn't go into that thread and call him on anything? Why? Because it was verifiable data and news agencies were reporting the same thing. That was also a patient who was transported INTENTIONALLY so he could be treated.

This post is a hearsay cluster-bomb with no valid data to back it up. This post also claimed that there were hidden patients who had contracted Ebola from Duncan (directly or indirectly)

A good example of a post like this one would be the "Inside Information" post, which was really bad, horrible inside information that wasn't even true...
edit on 17-11-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Of course the other thread was verifiable. Did you have some other definition in mind for 'panned out?'

It really does not matter what other people or other threads say. You're attacking the OP of this thread and accusing this OP of a hoax. That's a pretty serious accusation. It's an attack on the OP's character as well as an accusation that the OP is violating the ATS T&C. Do you have evidence other than your opinion? If so, there is an alert button you can use to bring the evidence to the attention of the mods.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

This thread is now a week old with no new information other than the original hearsay. That speaks volumes.

And yes, I am absolutely calling the character of the OP into question, as they should have verified such sensitive data before coming and spouting it off.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Well they very well had no symptoms when they came off the 21 day list. I am sure if they got a slight fever they were tested during the 21 day period. Saying they came off and have no symptoms is not the same as saying they never had any symptoms.

Yes, good point. However, our news throughout the whole Ebola 21-day watch was constant reporting and they always mentioned no one showing any symptoms. I guess to kind of tamp down fears in Dallas.

It was a little exhausting how much our local news reported on Ebola when there wasn't much to report.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

edit on 11182014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
I would like to thank everyone for their contribution and patience in my OP.
I have communicated with some Mods and Super Mods here at ATS regarding what I have now learned.
I can now tell you that the conversation had nothing to do with any of the Known USA Ebola patients.
That is all I can tell you.
I must abide with the Federal HIPAA Law, as well as the patient confidentially contract that I signed.
I'm sorry, but my hands are tied.
I seriously doubt that I will reply to any more of the questions asked to me regarding this OP.
May G_D help us all!
Violater1

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join