It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Ebola Victim in Dallas Texas???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
No it's not okay. You said you could prove the government was lying about Ebola cases in Dallas and you don't have proof of that at all. All you have are beliefs. But that can be the end of it if that's how you want to play it. Just know that had this been an actual debate you would have lost.

a reply to: texasgirl

My first post on this thread I said I BELIEVE they are covering up. That's my belief. Why? Because I gave a couple of instances as to how the officials lied. NOWHERE did I claim they lied about more ACTUAL Ebola cases. I just believe this, due to what they have lied about concerning symptoms of POSSIBLE Ebola cases.

Who cares about losing a debate? I do have the advantage of getting more news locally than most other people do out-of-state.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

This is the age of the internet. I have access to all the same news as you. But anyway. Have fun.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

[Governments lie. There's proof of that in Dallas with this virus and it was just a few cases. Their lying scares me. ]

BTW you said this on page three. And that looks to me like you said they lied about Ebola cases and you had proof.
Done? Yes indeed we are .

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

[Governments lie. There's proof of that in Dallas with this virus and it was just a few cases. Their lying scares me. ]

BTW you said this on page three. And that looks to me like you said they lied about Ebola cases and you had proof.

Done? Yes indeed we are .

Yes, governments do lie. We are seeing that on tv and in news all the time. I think we can both agree on that. And I gave of couple of instances of situations concerning this virus where they have lied.

Yes, you are very correct. We are done.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
While making my rounds in one of the several Albuquerque ER's, I heard a conversation that piqued my interest.

As I entered the Provider section, I believe that one of the Infectious Disease physicians was conversing to another doctor about

a 4th Ebola patient, in Dallas, that the CDC was attempting to keep quiet. As I approached, the conversation evolved to when New Mexico would get hit with an infection. Not if, but when. Additionally, they exchanged the complications with patient management, and differential diagnosis. Patients could be infected with another virus, something seasonal, that is very similar to the initial stages of Ebola. That's just how the virus works.

Now what I took from this was:

1. the media and the CDC have made a big toodoo about Texas being Ebola free for 21 days.

www.nbcnews.com...

abcnews.go.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.dallasnews.com...

2. is Someone out there in Texas infected and the gobrmnt is not telling us!?

3. How many more are out there that we don't know about.

I wanted to ask where again it was that the infected patient is, however, my stature is that of a professional

who knows everything they know. And that's why they continued their discussion in front of me.

The last thing I wanted to do was become the big blue elephant in the room. I'll keep my big ears open and try to find out something more.

But if anyone living in Texas has heard anything concrete, please share it.

Have you been able to find any more information on what you heard at the hospital? Do you think they'd tell you anything if you asked?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I just saw on the news this morning that two healthcare workers returning from W.Africa are being monitored in Dallas. They've been asked to stay off public transportation and not attend any athletic events. Judge Jenkins explained that it would be too difficult to trace contacts if they got sick at a game, train, etc...

Of course, this came right after Jenkins and Mayor Rawlins were celebrating Dallas as being 'Ebola-free!'

All health care workers returning from west Africa are being monitored . That was by order of President Obama. Dallas is still Ebola free. Unless of course these workers do have it. Probably not seeing how many have already returned that didn't.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21
Yes I do Iam new so I need to figure out how to attach photos. I will get busy. I have to say iam absolutely disgusted at this mess.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

No, because they made this whole scenario up.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

For what it's worth, I was paying very close attention to the same news stories you have mentioned. Most people following the Ebola threads here on ATS probably know I have been keeping a pretty close eye on things as I've been updating the Ebola charts thread. But I was paying even closer attention to things in Texas because I was debating whether to cancel a trip there.

I saw the same changes and inconsistencies in the news stories that you have mentioned, texasgirl, and I have drawn the same conclusions about things being covered up.

I can't tell to what extent things are being covered up, but based on everything I have seen it would not surprise me if there were one or more additional cases that have been covered up. Actually, it would surprise me more if there weren't.

Just thought you and Violator1 might want to know that some of us appreciate getting the man or woman on the street perspective. It's one of the things I find very interesting on ATS. I'd rather take the info in and filter it myself to decide what I believe than have others censor it. I hope you won't let the critics intimidate you into shutting up. There seems to be a pretty concerted effort to do this.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

The OP is a complete hoax...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

How, please tell us, can an overheard conversation and following observations be a "hoax'? Are you saying that the OP didn't hear the conversation? Or are you saying the conclusions drawn from observations are disagreeable to you, therefore your pronouncement of hoax?
If you are saying the OP is lying and making the whole thing up---I call hoax on you simply because you were not there and have no way of knowing if this conversation took place or not.
I think a lot of folks are going to be very surprised when the word actually starts leaking out about these issues. It has never been more plain that this administration is in full control of msm.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

diggindirt beat me to it, but I'm of the same opinion. It appears to me that all the OP did was recount overhearing part of a conversation in passing. It's one thing to not believe the OP, but accusing them of "a complete hoax" is considerably stronger. How do you know what the OP heard or didn't hear?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The two that were discussing the the 4th patient, have not been on rounds during the time I've been back.
I know one of them very well. If I see them Monday, I'll ask.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

The MSM was going crazy reporting every false alarm, and now your saying they're controlled by Obama? You sure didn't mind their reports when they helped you think Ebola was spreading like crazy...

I'm saying it's a hoax because doctors care about people and aren't going to hide Ebola outbreaks. Especially you're average Joe doctor or nurse who isn't part of the "let em all die" government "plan". This user just saw their time to shine! Anyone who would post a half heard conversation and post that there's a new patient and maybe more is grossly irresponsible and, even unknowingly, hoaxing the community.

Edit: keep in mind it would be a 5th patient in Dallas, not a 4th:

There have already been 4
edit on 16-11-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Because the OP is the only source. That would be nearly impossible. How many of these types of threads have now been shown to be either complete fabrications or completely wrong...

I like your charts.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
He's saying that the entire incident was made up. The OP won't say what he does at the hospital but he thinks he's a peer of the doctors who probably didn't know he was eavesdropping on their conversation which he then interpreted to mean they were talking about a potential Ebola case. Even though he admits those symptoms could be something else that probability is quickly thrown out in favor of the Ebola one.
Doctors take an oath to first do no harm and keeping a disease like this under wraps would be a violation of that oath not to mention all the nurses who would have to be told what they are dealing with. The orderlies who would have to be told. The laundry workers who would have to be told. The lab workers who would have to be told. The families of all victims who would have to be told. The neighbors of the victims who would have to be told. Gosh it would be absolutely impossible to keep even one victim secret. Tell me how this doesn't make complete sense. And none of these people are unanswerable to the government.

a reply to: diggindirt

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
PS. This administration nor the MSM have any control over the hospitals or the doctors or well any of the people I listed above. It really irks me that everything that happens in the world becomes a stupid conspiracy. That's not how the real world works. Not every incident is grounds for governmental cover-ups and secrets. reply to: diggindirt

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

No, because they made this whole scenario up.

you protesteth too much

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

you protesteth too much too

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?a reply to: RoScoLaz4

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join