It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark this post if you want....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Those of you who believe that there are extra terrestrials out there or are abducting people or that the grays are behind everything....you are way off and dead wrong.

The species that will make contact with this planet are part of the same race. Their skin is blue or green. It depends on what part of their planet they are from.

They will start making contact sometime next year, but by 2011 at the latest. Either 2005 or 2010.

Their purpose for visiting this planet is just curiousity. They will be discovered by accident. Personally, I think they are here to see if we are a threat or will become a threat to them eventually, and they will see that we won't be a threat. However they will be afraid of us as much as we are of them.

Their understanding of the universe? It will be different from what the astronomers consensus is, that being the big bang. They will see the universe as being a group of multi-clusters of galaxies (billions upon billions of galaxies) revolving around other galaxies etc. Their position is that the universe has no end. The proper analogy is that what a meson is to us, is what we are to a multi-cluster of galaxies. There is only one universe and it has no end. The universe by definition is "everything". You can't have more than one "everything'.

They operate like chameleons. They can naturally change their appearance if they'd like. It's a self-defence mechanism in them.

By 2020, their existence will be made public and people will realize that we are NOT alone.

That's my bet.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Anything to back up these radical claims? What have you read/experienced that leads you to believe this?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
Those of you who believe that there are extra terrestrials out there or are abducting people or that the grays are behind everything....you are way off and dead wrong.

The species that will make contact with this planet are part of the same race. Their skin is blue or green. It depends on what part of their planet they are from.

They will start making contact sometime next year, but by 2011 at the latest. Either 2005 or 2010.

IOW you have no idea when or if anything is going to happen. It should be next year or it will be by 2011? What are you even basing this on?

Their position is that the universe has no end. The proper analogy is that what a meson is to us, is what we are to a multi-cluster of galaxies.

And, again, you know this because....?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So we're looking at being infested with shapechanging Smurfs or Leprechauns, whom will be afraid of us, encountered accidentally, and believe the universe is infinite, sometime in the next 15 years tops.

Got it! Marked on my calendar!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, you sold me
You have all the bases covered for the textbook alien conspirecy. Outlandish claims with zero evidence, resources, personal background on how the info was given to you. Keep them predictions coming

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
All I will say is....

Wait and see.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Cant you give us just a little tiny hint as to where you recieved this info,

was it a premonition? ,or through another means of deduction.
Parker

top topics

join