It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination plot against Her Majesty the Queen thwarted

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
Her Majesty will be attending the annual Remembrance ceremony at the Cenotaph tomorrow.

Above all this is why I like her Royal Majesty the Queen.

Nothing seems to phase her when it comes to doing her job while thumbing her nose at terrorists gunning for her.

God Save the Queen.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I agree that a knife attack would have been unlikely. However, as I indicated in my OP, that report failed to mention if other weapons or even suspects were expected.

The Royal Family has excellent security, probably better than the POTUS. However, they are out and about more than the President. The walkabouts are an excellent way for the Monarchy and public to interact. But think about the security hassles! A determined terrorist can do much damage.

Imo, if ISIS is capable of beheading children, it can do just about anything. That is why this group and all those affiliated with it must be brought to their knees!

At least Britain takes this threat seriously, as opposed to the U.S. Our President refuses to close our borders.......but that belongs to another post.

I praise God that Her Majesty and the Royal Family were able to take part in today's Remembrance ceremony at the Cenotaph!

Remembrance Ceremony at Cenotaph

edit on 9-11-2014 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Amen.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: dianajune
Her Majesty will be attending the annual Remembrance ceremony at the Cenotaph tomorrow.

Above all this is why I like her Royal Majesty the Queen.

Nothing seems to phase her when it comes to doing her job while thumbing her nose at terrorists gunning for her.

God Save the Queen.

I'm sure she is at least part human. Her and her ilk have survived as a species for centuries by over-coming and adapting to whatever threat thrown there way, and by that i mean, if there was a serious threat to there well-being they take measures to ensure as a species the lizard bloodline goes on.

edit on 9-11-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I wonder if she purred when she heard about it.

2nd

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I wonder if she purred when she heard about it.

2nd

As i have said previously, One does not Purr. The sound omitted on the 19th was simply ones arse relaxing somewhat....it's a old age stress related thing.

edit on 9-11-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I thought we all decided the purr was in fact the larynx reverb.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Soloprotocol

Take your ANti-Queen and anti monarch beliefs and shove them up your own self deluded black hole…….

Your comments on the first page of this ATS thread are actually very insulting BUT / HOWEVER i bet that the ATS moderators (?) will penalise me for my comment against you…….

such is life and the self deluded nature of this website sometimes…..

Regards

PDUK….

PS - Unlucky on the recent vote for Scottish independance ….

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha

edit on 9-11-2014 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2014 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Have some respect for the Queen please..
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I could bet you 101% that IF this attempt had succeeded that those people, who do not deserve to be called any thing, would have claimed responsibility for the atrocity.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I must commend you on your well structured and informative post.

Please keep up the good work.

a reply to: PurpleDog UK

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I wouldn't think any so called "American" would really have a problem if the plot was successful.

I wouldn't think it would matter anyway, as the royals are only a little bit more useless than politicians in the U.S..

Amazing what passes for news when the world in a relatively, somewhat peaceable state.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

About 66 % of The U.K. population
www.telegraph.co.uk...

From your link

Confidence in British monarchy at all-time high

What does this mean? I was under the impression that the royalty have no real power? What is the confidence about just that they will continue a royal line?
Just think if Caroline had not died and she took the kids to live with her would the royal line now be reproducing the same would they have rejected the whole thing?

Anyway if they have "confidence" in their public figureheads more power to them.
edit on 9-11-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Caroline? Who's that?

Anyhoo, the article is merely pointing out that the public at large like the Royals, which at the end of the day is the only reason we're a Monarchy.

As for the OP and an attack on Queeny - that's a guaranteed, sure-fire way of pissing of the British people. The Queen is no stranger to terrorism though, her own Uncle was killed by the IRA.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Agreed(not all that often that happens)

I think the royal family are somewhat accustomed to people trying to kill them.

I am unaware who the Caroline question is, might have missed something there?

a reply to: stumason

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Anyhoo, the article is merely pointing out that the public at large like the Royals

Ah I see so basically replace confidence with like or love.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
I wouldn't think any so called "American" would really have a problem if the plot was successful.

I wouldn't think it would matter anyway, as the royals are only a little bit more useless than politicians in the U.S..

Amazing what passes for news when the world in a relatively, somewhat peaceable state.

When I'm watching people in Britain.......including members of my family having to go to food banks and having their benefits sanctioned for not accepting to work for no pay.........I don't give a hoot about the royal family.

They mean nothing to me. They're the establishment and commoners are nothing to them.
Just my little rant....

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: Char-Lee

Caroline? Who's that?

Anyhoo, the article is merely pointing out that the public at large like the Royals, which at the end of the day is the only reason we're a Monarchy.

As for the OP and an attack on Queeny - that's a guaranteed, sure-fire way of pissing of the British people. The Queen is no stranger to terrorism though, her own Uncle was killed by the IRA.

I'm sure she meant Diana......
I think you knew too......

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
That would make a little more sense, It had me baffled.

I was thinking about Princess Caroline of Monaco and could not for the life of me make the conection.

a reply to: lambros56

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

I had no idea who he/she/it was on about. If they meant Diana, then they should say Diana.

I wouldn't expect you to know if I was on about David Beckham, but called him Brian Smith....

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join