It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination plot against Her Majesty the Queen thwarted

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: lambros56

I had no idea who he/she/it was on about. If they meant Diana, then they should say Diana.

I wouldn't expect you to know if I was on about David Beckham, but called him Brian Smith....

Calm down bud.
For someone who obviously likes the royals I'm shocked you had no idea........

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Now I'm really confused?

How does someone calling Diana Caroline make sense and why would someone not knowing that be of importance?

I assume I am missing something but I just don't know what it is?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Calm down? Couldn't be more calm, mate. But it's a valid point - if someone meant someone, then use their name not another one. It's a pretty simple premise that most of society got to grips with aeon's ago when Cave dwellers came up with names...

How on earth was I supposed to know Caroline meant Diana? How silly of me...

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I had no idea who he/she/it was on about. If they meant Diana, then they should say Diana.

I wouldn't expect you to know if I was on about David Beckham, but called him Brian Smith....

Bend it like Smith just doesn't have the same ring to it.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

No, it doesn't...

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Bend it like Smith just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Just the two words " bend it " would have done it for me !
I thought anyone would have realised the poster got the names mixed up.
She mentioned royalty and the two lads.....thought it was obvious....but let's not derail the thread with my assumptions.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here's another thought, not that it has anything to do with my OP:

I know that there are some who are opposed to the Monarchy and that they would very much like Britain to become a republic.

I'm a citizen of the U.S. with British ancestry......and am very proud of it.

I would give anything to trade what we have in the States for the Monarchy.

God save the Queen!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

As an American I would have serious issues if a plot like this succeeded.

An attack on Britain is an attack on America.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Their day will come. It wont be ISIS or any other fake terror group, it will be by the hands of the British people. England will one day be a democracy.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Care to expand on your post?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
She's so old lol. If she did get stabbed would she just deflate like a punctured beach ball?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Of course he doesn't, he's blowing hot air and BS!

Considering that support for the Royals is probably at it's highest in decades (and no real reason to decline) I fail to see how there would be any "overthrow" of the Monarchy in my lifetime.

It's also evidence that the poster concerned is either not British or, if he is, poorly informed. The interchange between English and British is a dead giveaway, me thinks he is a Yank.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm just happy I didn't get a reply saying something like " how dare You say such a thing about our fabulous royals", but I haven't read the rest of thee thread yet....

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am Proud of my British heritage, proud to an extent to be an Englishman, but its my right to not respect the monarchy, so to the few posters who are asking, nay, demanding, that we respect the royals, I know first hand that the majority of serfs and subjects are in favour of the monarchy, and therefore see it fair and right that we do (continue to have one).

However, it is in no way an indication that I must be of the same mind. I politely ask that you don't enforce monarchist views on the few of us who do not favour them. Thankyou.

edit on 11/11/2014 by Learningman because: parenthesis

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join