It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination plot against Her Majesty the Queen thwarted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Is there a chance that they might have done the world a favor? I would be fine without a president, would your life really change without a queen?

If this seems crass, it is because none of these threats can be taken seriously. ISIS is a joke, but so is world leadership.... If they kill each other off, we win.

Boba

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi there, I have not yet taken the time to investigate your sources but,

BBC(goverment funded institution)

Telegraph((main stream media propoghanda)

MI5...

Huffington post...

Bring them all on, I bet it comes to nothing. If I am wrong I will stand up and say so..

a reply to: alldaylong

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
How convenient for them to foil this plot and perpetuate the fear.
Don't forget folks, among all the other news and distractions, you MUSTN'T forget about ISIS! We have a certain level of fear to maintain.

I wonder, is it just me, does anyone even give a flying f### about the Queen?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have no ill will towards here, the last I read she costs me around 75p per year to maintain and she is elderly.

I find the thought that isis is now a bunch of teenagers with a potato peeler and that is somehow a threat an insult to anyones intelligence.

a reply to: ShadowLink

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

does anyone even give a flying f### about the Queen?[

/quote]

About 66 % of The U.K. population

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: nonspecific

And the 9/11 hijackers were armed with ????????????

My guess is Hi Caliber box cutters because they couldn't be disarmed by any of the many people on board.

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Do these guys pay to have their stationary changed every time they change their name?

Taliban... Al-Qeia.. ISIL.. ISIS.. CIA..

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I find the thought that isis is now a bunch of teenagers with a potato peeler and that is somehow a threat an insult to anyones intelligence.

It's extremely difficult to breach Buckingham Palace security isn't it ?

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
And yet the queen survived? also i could not find reference to your 66% of the uk support the queen reference in your earlier links.

Glad she survived that attack though...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

i could not find reference to your 66% of the uk support the queen reference in your earlier links.

The poll suggests that the majority of the country sees no benefit in republicanism, with some two thirds of those polled (66 per cent) thinking that Britain is better off as a monarchy

From this

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I understand your reasoning but this is a poll.

To understand what a poll is you have to understand what a question is, how it can be formed and how it can be manipulated.

If you would like to know more about this simple concept please ask and we can start a new thread.

If you would like to base an argument on one then I wish you well and will respectfully depart.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

but this is a poll.

That's what Polls are for.

To gauge public opinion.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm not a royalist by any means, but I don't wish to hear about any elderly person being murdered by fanatics. God only knows what would happen if it had taken place. Riots and burning mosques I imagine. The far right would grow enormously, people would be killed. Grim.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
No i will have to disagree, In my opinion Polls are manufactured to create public opinion.

This is not hard to understand but it is very easy to follow?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Standby for muslim riots shutting down entire districts of London over these arrests.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Good joke, I like your humour.

I think we we al know this will not happen.

a reply to: whywhynot

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Source? The Mail Online.

Oh do me a favour please.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yikes, what is it with these folks with knives thinking to cause mischief? The fellow who did a bumrush on the White House was armed with a knife we were told.
Could this "plot" be much like the one the US alphabet agencies "discovered" a few years ago being hatched by some folks involved in the Michigan Militia? If memory serves me, I believe they arrested half a dozen people who had been entrapped by an infiltrator from the FBI, only to have the judge throw out the charges.
I have no wish to see anyone murdered but it would be a real tragedy if Charles were to become king---in my opinion. That poor guy is a poster boy for the negative effects of generations of inbreeding.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Its no joke and who do you think you are speaking for when you say "we". Any good ATSer knows how to use google and if they googled London muslim riots they would see this goes off rather regularly. Naturally if you lived in London you wouldn't need google to know the truth.

Exhibit A

edit on 8-11-2014 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

And the 9/11 hijackers were armed with ????????????

Exactly!

To others who posted above denying this attack could have been influenced by ISIS:

For some reason people are not paying attention to what ISIS is all about. This IS the new terrorist methodology. This is exactly what ISIS is pushing for. They have put the call out for all supporters everywhere to kill their sworn enemies and infidels by any means possible. They have given permission for anyone to kill in their name, without their permission, with any weapon at hand. ISIS is creating a world-wide army of terrorist lone-wolfs.

Why do people on this forum constantly diminish the danger of ISIS, and try to push some kind of fantasy that terrorists are only full-on attacks with hordes of people and dirty bombs, or some other such dramatic conflict?

The new terrorist is every extremist who gets up their guts and pulls a knife or hatchet out of their closet. The goal of ISIS is to spread fear. This is an effective way to do it. When it is hard to tell when the next attack will occur, or who it will come from, people will become more afraid. ISIS is trying to disrupt life and spread all over the world.

Please stop denying the truth of the new terrorist reality. The bites of little dogs nipping at your heels can hurt just as badly as a large dog bite. Especially when there are thousands of little dogs nipping from the dark alleyways.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join