It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination plot against Her Majesty the Queen thwarted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Your referenced articles are spot on. Your statements are true and even more. Many folks on here trying to hide the truth for their own reasons. Read the numerous articles on the internet about London, Paris and other major areas of no go zones and pray that they don't come to a town near you.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: BlueAjah

Your referenced articles are spot on. Your statements are true and even more. Many folks on here trying to hide the truth for their own reasons. Read the numerous articles on the internet about London, Paris and other major areas of no go zones and pray that they don't come to a town near you.

You have to be insane to buy into this tripe. You do realize that right?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Well you do know the saying about opinions...right?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Yeah we all have one. And yours definitely smells a bit fishy. What is your endgame?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Are you saying that there are not areas of London and the UK that govern themselves under Sharia Law?
Or that Sharia Law has a strong foot-hold in sections of London?

If you look up muslim (or Islamic) no-go zone, it is not just this publication using that term. I believe you will find many results using this term.
Did you notice the other sources in that same post?

Again, I never said the police refuse to go into the areas. I said they are not called to the areas. I'm not sure if no-go zone exactly fits that description, but it is used in that context in many references.
I am sure police not welcomed or respected in these zones.

This information is important for the topic of this thread, as it shows a strong ethnic presence in the area that could foster extremist activity such as the event in the OP.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

honor killings?
etc....

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Clearly if you Europeans could just expunge zionists and Muslims yall would be nothing but sunshine and lollipops. You people are insane

Eta: if I was ruler of the world I would have had the states on the sidelines eating popcorn while yall bandied about insanity.
edit on 8-11-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

If i was ruler of the world i would invent a 95 cent coin . But seriously it is kind of typical , they pick an old lady as a target . Mind you with great protection i would imagine . Perhaps Queen Lizzy Bett might have gone all kung fu on their ass . Turn them into popsicles if you know what i mean .

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Firstly let me say that whilst I'm no fan of the monarchy I most certainly wouldn't wish any harm upon the individuals therein.

As for this supposed attack, it strikes me as a badly organised, ill thought out attempt at best.

With that in mind, I'm not convinced ISIS were directly involved. One would presume any plot backed by a major organisation would be more sophisticated, but I'm just speculating.

Anyway, whilst I hope to see the day this country becomes a republic, I'm very much relieved nobody was harmed.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

If i was ruler of the world i would invent a 95 cent coin . But seriously it is kind of typical , they pick an old lady as a target . Mind you with great protection i would imagine . Perhaps Queen Lizzy Bett might have gone all kung fu on their ass . Turn them into popsicles if you know what i mean .

This is a total non sequitur

I actually had a point. This kind of crap that your typical American eats up like candy didn't have to be this way. If we had actually sat out the world wars instead of capitalizing on them, we could sit back and laugh at you Europeans, for your foolish international policies. As it stands, we are behind this garbage. I was never ruler of the world obviously. I doubt the people that voted for all this time were either.... Just sad. Sad business this crap is.
edit on 8-11-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I am Australian . Our policies seem to be a reflection of who we are sucking up to at the time . Also , do not those images in your head make you laugh from time to time .Also thanks for learning me some new words . Will never ever use them but thanks just the same .
Oops double also
edit on 8-11-2014 by hutch622 because: to many also s

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
They are probably lucky it didn't pan out. Muslims would be destroyed in general. I think that would be a big rallying call for everyone to get on board. Can you imagine?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I am Australian . Our policies seem to be a reflection of who we are sucking up to at the time . Also , do not those images in your head make you laugh from time to time .Also thanks for learning me some new words . Will never ever use them but thanks just the same .
Oops double also

I meant to add it's clear you aren't from the UK. Non Sequitur is actually a vital one. They are using it religiously to brainwash us. It's a standard in debate but when is the last time we studied debate? Oh that's right.... we don't. They do. They haven't slept. It's not each other we are fighting. This whole thing is clearly a big judy and punch show. Feel free to pick a side people, but I'm sitting here on the sidelines screaming, "ARE YOU ALL OUT OF YOUR MINDS???" I have a two year old son you see. Otherwise I would be laughing and laughing.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Agree totally . Even the IRA back in the day put the core members of the royal family of limits .

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I would like you to think that I am a good ATSer so Googled the riots I seem to have been missing on a regular basis.

I saw no news articles about actual riots so could you post a few links for me, I think my google may be broken.

Also exibit A seems to be an anti war demonstration and not a Muslim riot.

I can see no evidence of any violence just a lot of people stood about protesting against violence, Again maybe I am missing something in the picture?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
As stated by others you can not use the 2011 riots as any evidence to your claims.

It had nothing to do with race, religion or terrorism. Also it was 3 years ago and as far as I am aware there have been to major riots since.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This article is about the London riots from a few years ago. All races and religions were involved. It wasn't a specific muslim riot. a reply to: whywhynot
White, black, muslim,Jewish and christian youngsters all took part. It was a london youth ting, it's certainly disingenuous to describe the London riots as a Muslim thing. I take it your not from the UK, otherwise you wouldn't have posted that article, it just highlights your ignorance and agenda. Better luck next time

edit on 9-11-2014 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I do believe something was close but I doubt it would have been a 'knife' incident. No way would anyone get close enough to the Royal Family with a knife!

I would say a car bomb would be much more feasible.... speed along the road and then crash through the gates or at east try to... I'm actually surprised it hasn't been attempted yet because people can drive all around 'Buckingham Palace'. I know there are Guards on duty but a car would still do a lot of damage before the driver is shot!

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'm neither pro or anti monarchy....they are a quaint anachronism that give us some sort of connection with our cultural heritage.
We get the odd holiday out of them - any excuse for a good old fashioned knees up - and they provide many a laugh with their out of touch antics, all for less than a pound a year per taxpayer.
If I ever thought they had any undue influence on the governing of this country then I would immediately campaign for their abolishment.

But I can categorically assure people that if this 'plot' or any future attempt was somehow successful then it would be the biggest own goal ever.....the backlash would be horrific, there would literally be rivers of blood in this country.

As said previously, even the IRA at the height of their activity knew better than to attack Liz.
The gloves would have been well and truly taken off.

Now as for the means of this alleged planned attack - and I say 'alleged' because nothing has been proven yet - knives?

Who can forget Lee Rigsby?

And The Queen does at times get very close to the general public during her 'walkabouts' etc.

Now I know I may be going off on a bit of a tangent, but why do so many Americans / Non UK citizens appear fascinated with the UK Royal Family?
And why do they feel so inclined to disbelieve the first hand testaments of people who live in London and the UK and choose to believe some of the sensationalist nonsense that our gutter press are so good at spouting?

No non Muslim will ever be subject to Sharia Law here in the UK, ever.
What little Sharia Law that is allowed is strictly between Muslims and more to do with domestic and commercial issues - exactly the same as Jews and Beth Din courts.

Yes, some Muslim extremists have tried to impose Muslim only areas etc, but TRY is the objective word - they have failed, for various reasons.
And all future attempts will fail as well.

Yes, here in the UK there are concerns about creeping Islamification and the apparent increase in the radicalisation of young Muslims - but they will be passionately opposed.

And just as big a danger are the PC Brigade who ignorantly refuse to admit or consider that there is a problem.

Believing the spin and sensationalism that both sides continuously spew out only serves to feed the flames and goes no way towards resolving the issues.
edit on 9/11/14 by Freeborn because: spelling and grammar

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Agree totally . Even the IRA back in the day put the core members of the royal family of limits .

Don't forget about Louis Mountbatten.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join