It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polar Vortex to Blast 200 Million People With Arctic Air

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
According to the blog climate depot, the Antarctic has the most sea ice ever! and the Antarctic is going into the summer down there!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The Furgerson shooting report will be released the end of this week while it's COLD AND CRAPPY.

I would bet on it thats if they are smart

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
here is a popular scientist saying the coming massive storm is not cyclical climate changed but is a man manipulated event/caused by deliberate manipulation by human agencies (not man made greenhouse gasses by accident)

One of America’s most prominent scientists, in the area of theoretical physics, Michio Kaku, told the audience on CBS This Morning that the Earth is changing and we need we will see more violent and dramatic swings in climate and other phenomena.

Kaku warned that by midweek, all auto, train and air transportation could be greatly impacted and the effects will be with us for the remainder of the month. In short, Kaku believes that “all hell is ready to break loose”.

When the Shift Hits the Fan

What is responsible for this dramatic weather pattern shift? There is one thing that we can definitely conclude by stating that this is not a normal weather pattern, it is being artificially produced.

source: www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

HAARP works by moving the Jet Stream in the manner prescribed above. This gives the globalists the ability to create artificial drought, usher in severe weather (e.g. Polar Vortex) and blame mankind’s energy consumption and the resulting CO2 as result.

And what is the ultimate goal of these events brought about by weather manipulation? Simple, to get us to accept the pseudo-science of climate change. By perpetrating one weather catastrophe after another, the globalists can blame man’s increased use of energy resulting in an “alarming” increase in CO2 production, resulting in severe weather. This can subsequently be used as the pretext to seize control over all energy use on the planet in the name of saving the planet. This is being done so that the public will accept the total roll out of technocracy (Google Technocracy and Patrick Wood) and cap and trade which will form the new basis of new planetary currency and world government under the globalists

I am now closer to thinking HAARP is a real & dangerous thing... instead of a IFFY sci-fi story/tall tale

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I agree with him. Scalar Weather Weapons, such as Haarp or Woodpecker. China? Russia? Or the Rockerfeller, Kissinger, Windsor, Rothschild coalition of evil? I think the latter always but who knows.

In a conversation with a very quiet spoken, somewhat elegant to me, older man at the coast, while waiting for my mother's bloodwork. He said, "It's over. And he for one was glad. They can only lift the ionsphere so many times!" That was his mysterious parting lines.

I sort of figured out what he meant.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
here is a popular scientist saying the coming massive storm is not cyclical climate changed but is a man manipulated event/caused by deliberate manipulation by human agencies (not man made greenhouse gasses by accident)

One of America’s most prominent scientists, in the area of theoretical physics, Michio Kaku, told the audience on CBS This Morning that the Earth is changing and we need we will see more violent and dramatic swings in climate and other phenomena.

Kaku warned that by midweek, all auto, train and air transportation could be greatly impacted and the effects will be with us for the remainder of the month. In short, Kaku believes that “all hell is ready to break loose”.

What is responsible for this dramatic weather pattern shift? There is one thing that we can definitely conclude by stating that this is not a normal weather pattern, it is being artificially produced.

HAARP works by moving the Jet Stream in the manner prescribed above. This gives the globalists the ability to create artificial drought, usher in severe weather (e.g. Polar Vortex) and blame mankind’s energy consumption and the resulting CO2 as result.

And what is the ultimate goal of these events brought about by weather manipulation? Simple, to get us to accept the pseudo-science of climate change. By perpetrating one weather catastrophe after another, the globalists can blame man’s increased use of energy resulting in an “alarming” increase in CO2 production, resulting in severe weather. This can subsequently be used as the pretext to seize control over all energy use on the planet in the name of saving the planet. This is being done so that the public will accept the total roll out of technocracy (Google Technocracy and Patrick Wood) and cap and trade which will form the new basis of new planetary currency and world government under the globalists

I am now closer to thinking HAARP is a real & dangerous thing... instead of a IFFY sci-fi story/tall tale

i watched the recruit last night. "everything is a test" i now wonder how much of the world is just nature or coincidence...and how much is a string of charades played on a global scale. we may never know.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps

originally posted by: KawRider9
Good deal. Maybe this cold will stop some the impending violence in Fergunson?

As for me, I'll be bundled up in my deer stand. Bring on the chilly weather!

Careful... Whenever I talk about hunting here in Colorado... the ATS members slam me down!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

that's okay... I still think a bad day hunting is way better than a good day working

oh yeah as for the coming storm...burrrrr...

Easy for you to say, the polar vortex slams me here in Denver, while leaving the western slope alone. Your high is not expected to drop below 45. You will 20 to 30 degrees warmer then Denver at the same altitude.

My close friend in Grand Junction called this morning saying it will be colder in Denver on Wednesday then the peak of Rabbit Ears (12,500-13,000 ft)!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I really wish we had some of that Polar Vortex here in Vegas.

I'm still running around in shorts and a t-shirt. I'm dying for some cold weather!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
After the record mild, completely snowless winter we had last year, I would be glad just see a few decent frosts this winter!

What is the betting the USA pinches all the cold and snow again and all we get is warm rain and gales .....

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Thermal undies ? Check.
Gas in the snowblower ? Check.
Snow shovels at the front door and back door ? Check.
Rub A535 for the aching muscles ? Check.
Big pot of chicken noodle soup on the stove ? Check.

Bring it on baby.

Bang on the money post, we have all of the above except our soup this week is bean & ham with a tomatoe base.
We just got our snowblower back from being serviced and its good to go.
We keep our tube of A535 under a pillow on our water bed as the heater keeps it nice and warm.
Now this is weird, just today YogaGinns came home with two new snow shovels, they say on the label "Made in Canada for Canadian winters" Time will tell I guess.
Thanks for the laugh and true post CranialSponge!
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 10-11-2014 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

originally posted by: CranialSponge Thermal undies ? Check. Gas in the snowblower ? Check. Snow shovels at the front door and back door ? Check. Rub A535 for the aching muscles ? Check. Big pot of chicken noodle soup on the stove ? Check. Bring it on baby.

originally posted by: Iwinder

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Thermal undies ? Check.
Gas in the snowblower ? Check.
Snow shovels at the front door and back door ? Check.
Rub A535 for the aching muscles ? Check.
Big pot of chicken noodle soup on the stove ? Check.

Bring it on baby.

Bang on the money post, we have all of the above except our soup this week is bean & ham with a tomatoe base.
We just got our snowblower back from being seviced and its good to go.
We keep our tube of A535 under a pillow on our water bed as the heater keeps it nice and warm.
Now this is weird, just today YogaGinns came home with two new snow shovels, they say on the label "Made in Canada for Canadian winters" Time will tell I guess.
Thanks for the laugh and true post CranialSponge!
Regards, Iwinder

CranialSponge, you are so on the money with your post. LOL,you gotta be tough living north of the 49th there.

Plus I also picked up a few pairs of thermal socks for both Iwinder and myself. Even tried on a grown up version of a "onesie" (sans the feet) in lumberjack plaid. Still shuddering at the visual that has burned into my brain. Needless to say it went right back on the rack where it shall stay.

Yup, gotta stick your tongue out at old man winter, just keep it away from flagpoles.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

edit on 10-11-2014 by YogaGinns because: to add quote

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I really wish we had some of that Polar Vortex here in Vegas.

I'm still running around in shorts and a t-shirt. I'm dying for some cold weather!

I grew up in Vegas...I moved to Reno for various reasons...Not the least of which was the regularly occurring radiation storm all year round in Vegas.
edit on pMon, 10 Nov 2014 18:07:42 -0600201410America/Chicago2014-11-10T18:07:42-06:0030vx11 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well it gets very little publicity now...but man Did do 2000 Atomic bomb tests for 50 years.
With 500+ direct atmospheric tests.
The USA alone, did over 1000 tests.

I believe they stopped the atmospheric tests after they realised they blew a hole in the ozone layer.
One wonders what other catastrophes they caused by these tests, and are waiting to impact the Earth.

People seem to have forgotten the Atom bomb tests, and how it affects the weather.....especially 2000 of them!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Oh well I came on tonight to discover what happened with Alaska and the horrible weather, jumped in here to see how things are going North of us, seriously, this is the kind of weather that deeply worries me no matter how prepared. Not only for myself because I am responsible for many animal lives, plants,tree's shrubs as well as my children and all the other kids that just happen to show up because in the past I have always managed to make it work out. call me a worry wart or a bit on the anxious side but this stuff makes me work my but off to be prepared for anything.

The freaking and I mean as in freakshow weather stations do not know one day from the next, it is really odd to use nature as your best que as to what come next, well that and the body aches.

We are waiting tonight for the slight chance of winter precipitation in the form of a major drop in temperature, 70 plus today dipping down to a drizzly 35 or so with windchill's sending that even lower.

I worry about pets that are kept outside, farm animals without shelter, the elderly, poor and people working hard in life but were not able to winterize or even get deliveries in time for this storm. The msmlocal, suger coated the weekend being a glorious gift but didnt even begin to mention Monday until friday, or more like when people were going viral on social media about this polar force headed our way.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Hi Antar,

I can tell you as far as where I am at, this is not something that has not happened before.

It is not the norm, But definitly happened before.

weather paterns are not something that is a same ol same. They change every second of every day of every........

We as a sociaty are still learning how the earth works.

My feeling is, there is no pattern. It happens as it happens. Wind moves wind.

Oh heck, I know for a fact, there are folks on here, that know exactly how to explain it, and have at least a hundred of times.

But all of us are not in the field of weather or Science of the earth.

So you and I have alot to be greatful for if one comes along and share's their wisdom, we are blessed.

I am greatful for your posts. You are a wise and sensitive person. I respect that.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So is this storm going to arrive? NOAA has a link to weather.com on the warning, but googling Great Lakes weather doesn't seem to concerning but Denver has a forecast of 26* on Tuesday, 16* on Wednesday, and 24* on Thursday back on up to 41* on Friday. On the weather network's website the map is showing snowfall in the midwest...Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and looks like Canada is getting some snow...But this CNN story is reporting parts of Minnesota have received 16.5 inches? Link

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

here it comes folks .....

LOL! Just in time, coincidentally, with the release of the Grand Jury findings in the Ferguson, Missouri police shooting by officer Darrin Wilson of Michael Brown.

Nobody enjoys rioting, burning or looting in frigid temperatures.

[/s]

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I wondered just WHY are NGOs or even gov't agencies making HAARP do this polar-vortex thing

the only reasonable explanation I can think of IS:

* Øbama needs a distraction so the Blanket-Amnesty Executive Order can be put into action without much public blowback or protest...

*in fact Congress might well be holed up & scattered or else unavailable to counter the Presidential 'Decree' in the crucial hours after announcement, therefore unlimited Amnesty will become uncontested Law/Rule of the Realm

ADD:

thanks DCPatriot for yet another reason for this HAARP induced distress on the nation
edit on th30141570468511182014 by St Udio because: ADD... the ADD

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Winter doesn't begin for another month and a half. Just about four days before Christmas. It's called fall and this is cold for this season.
Just sayin .a reply to: thesmokingman

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'll tell you the same thing I told the smoking man. It's not winter yet. Winter begins the third week of December around the 21st. It is still fall and not even late fall yet. It's mid fall. This is cold for Autumn temps. a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

We are getting those cold temperatures and snow later in the week in Washington State.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join