It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy who killed bin laden...right...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Nope. Its not "red herring" technology. Too many of us have seen those helicopters at certain bases in the US and Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

I hear what you're saying. Just based on the list of agencies our gathered intelligence was sent to would use an enormous amount of time and manpower. What agenda would be worth spending billions/year on?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Just saw Megan Kelly interviewing some military guys backing up the Compound Raid story as if it has just been accepted that Bin Laden was actually killed during that raid...

I really like Megan Kelly ...oh well...she has to make a living right?... must not sting so much after so many years of selling your soul to the PTB...

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
Just saw Megan Kelly interviewing some military guys backing up the Compound Raid story as if it has just been accepted that Bin Laden was actually killed during that raid...

I really like Megan Kelly ...oh well...she has to make a living right?... must not sting so much after so many years of selling your soul to the PTB...

She's just an actress, on an entertainment network.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The complete and utter paranoia that some of you live in is sad. I am actually surprised that some of you accept that the world is round and that its not a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

LOL...the complete and utter ignorance you live in is sad,...I'm surprised you bother visiting sites like this...

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

The motto of ATS is to "Deny Ignorance" which I do. Some, wallow in it.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Tim Osman/OBL died of Marfan Syndrome in 2001 pre 9/11...the rest of the story is the Easter Bunny + Santa Claus.
Total fabrication.

edit on 15-11-2014 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
One would think that the Islamic Jihad community would make a martyr of the man - did they do that?

Have you heard 1 story about the radical Muslim community building a temple. a shrine. a anything for the man..lol

Of course not cause if he existed at all...he died peacefully in a hospital bed many many years ago...

Heck they build shrines to these idiots strapping bombs on their bodies & blowing Israeli buses...

But Bin-Laden - nothing?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BABYBULL24

Good point Baby...
Islamic Jihad community would not pass up an opportunity to exploit the death of one of the faithful,...especially one of the faithful supposedly IN POWER...

I can't resist linking to a man who saw it coming...

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Eh who cares really... people think he is dead that's all that matters.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join