It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy who killed bin laden...right...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
sofrep.com...

So does anyone else see what is going on here?
The media has regurgitated Bin ladin was killed by the U.S. military for so long now and NOW they push this story about "the man that killed Bin Ladin"...

After so many years, this supposed "shooter" comes forward...no doubt after being coached, and whatever else needed to forward the BS story...

By getting everyone to talk about this soldier that killed Bin Ladin... and how fellow military personnel find the idea of ONE guy being given the credit for killing Bin Laden unfair,...they conveniently by-pass the subject of whether or not the whole event is even TRUE!!!

This is Psy-op at it's best...get everyone to focus on the fabricated controversy of fellow soldiers being pissed that this guy is being given all the credit...meanwhile, as the story spreads, it is given validation and makes people think that Bin Ladin really was killed in this fake raid...

I understand that the average person is too busy paying bills and wiping their kid's butt to pay attention to things like whether or not the supposed master-mind behind 9/11 was finally tracked down and killed,...but COME ON...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I totally agree, if he really was killed during this raid then I would love to see some evidence. He is probably relaxing on a beach somewhere with armed guards protecting him courtesy of the U.S. Government, or he is dead somewhere, somehow and they are taking credit for it just to boost the morale of the armed forces.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
There are conflicting stories within the same unit which suggests to me its bs

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
You're thinking that this guy was in on it. Why not set the stage and let a real SEAL team go in and kill one of OBL's look-alikes. They would never know, and the DNA evidence was buried at sea.

Personally I hate this new trend of celebrity-Seals, they do a few missions then spin it into a book tour and Hollywood blockbuster. I'm looking at every one of these guys and seeing a bunch of phonies.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
My personal take is that the only thing they found was a dead body
Osama probably died, who knows, 2 weeks or 2 years before his "official" death.
But as the president, can you really tell the american people that?
can you immagine the outrage? to know that for close to a decade, you have been trying to hunt down a dead guy? think of the billions spent, the lives lost.
In obama's place i would probably come up with a similar BS story.
"My fellow americans, we found him! after a decade of searching, thanks to our top experts, and thanks to many brave soldiers that have sacrificed so much, we found the man that attacked us! He...uuuum...died in 2004, heart attack. soooo....coff coff...yeah..."

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You're totally right. It's like they say cnn is just a front for the cia.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Even under the best of circumstances living for 10 years on kidney dialysis is unusual, presumably Bin Laden was on the run, hiding out in caves for years. There is no mention of a dialysis machine being found at the compound where he was supposedly killed at, although they talk about finding several computers and hard disks. How was he getting treatment ?

Too many things don't add up and killing him without a trial even if he was alive sure seems wrong, especially since he never took credit for planning the 9-11 attacks.

Lastly, dumping his body at sea.....huh !? If ever there would be a need to verify the identity of the deceased this sure would seem an important time.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I took photos of this magazine and articles back when it came out:

CBC of all places! also showed a documentary called Fabled Enemies about how Bin Laden actually likely died in 2002 and videos of him appeared staged. Macleans is a respected Canadian news source, by the way.
edit on 7-11-2014 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid

This is Psy-op at it's best...get everyone to focus on the fabricated controversy of fellow soldiers being pissed that this guy is being given all the credit...meanwhile, as the story spreads, it is given validation and makes people think that Bin Ladin really was killed in this fake raid...

I understand that the average person is too busy paying bills and wiping their kid's butt to pay attention to things like whether or not the supposed master-mind behind 9/11 was finally tracked down and killed,...but COME ON...

You are wrong.

America killed Bin Laden in a Super Dooper Top Secret mission. In fact, word has it that the secret level was "Super-Dooper". 911 was very much a box cutter event, my television box says so.

Yes Virginia, there really is a Santa Clause.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
There are conflicting stories within the same unit which suggests to me its bs

I remember the Bin Laden tapes being most if not all fakes.. I remember this being sort of common knowledge.

As for the people I was around the rumor goes that Bin Laden was dead pretty soon after 9/11. Maybe 2002 or 2003.
Waiting for Obama to give a speech the night they said they killed Osama was weird. I'm sure you guys all noticed if you were watching live. He had "GRAVE" news for the nation. Then the speech was delayed, then it was delayed again, and then they filmed nothing for awhile then he was coming out then it was delayed.

Then all the sudden the grave news became osama bin laden was killed but we lost a bunch of our guys.. I think that was a feel good twist to a grave tragedy to be honest.

I was in the Army till 2006. That's where I heard all the rumors from different Commanders. I was around them a lot when I was getting discharged oddly enough. I remember the second day I was at FT Benning the Lt Colonel telling us don't worry if the Iraq war ends, we always have Iran next.

I obviously only have hearsay but that's what we all believed. Bin Laden had long been dead.

@ The OP

Yep that's the game. you frame a story in a frame that the actual truth doesn't fit into. Then you polarize the edges so that the people are drawn into the center of the false frame. The sensical middle of the road guys will think they are being rational... But none of them can even see Bin Laden sitting years away from their current Story.

I've been seeing this tactic a lot.

Life is getting funny. Not haha though.
edit on 7-11-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I can attest that he was alive until at least late 2006. I'm unable to share how I know because its highly classified. Take it how you will. Just trying to help out.
edit on 7-11-2014 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
hey look over here at the shiny bobble, that's all this story is about.

www.legitgov.org...

26 Dec 2001 Islamabad - A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that bin Laden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death.

The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago.

He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

The Osama bin Laden Myth
www.paulcraigroberts.org...
Although only a few Americans are aware of the September 28, 2001 interview in which bin Laden states his non-involvement with the 9/11 attacks, many Americans have seen post-2001 videos in which a person alleged to be bin Laden takes credit for the attacks. There are two problems with these videos. Experts have examined them and found them to be fakes, and all of the videos appeared after bin Laden was reported by the Pakistan Observer, the Egyptian press, and Fox News to have died in mid-December, 2001, from lung disease. www.foxnews.com... See also www.legitgov.org...

Bin Laden also suffered from kidney disease. According to a CBS news report on January 28, 2002, Osama bin Laden was hospitalized for dialysis treatment in the Pakistani military hospital in Rawalpindi on September 10, 2001, the day before 9/11. www.globalresearch.ca...

~~
Obviously, a man suffering from terminal lung and kidney disease did not survive for another decade to be murdered by a US Navy SEAL team in Abbottabad. A Pakistani TV interview with the neighbor of the alleged “bin Laden compound” exposed the assassination hoax. This sensational interview also went unreported by america’s “free press.” I had the interview translated, and it is available here:
www.globalresearch.ca... See also www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

I don't believe this for one second......I am on my iPad and can't provide a link. Go to utube and search for Benazir Bhutto Claims Osama Bin Laden Murdered Years Ago. Benazir Bhutto was running for president of Pakistan she was assanated a month or so later.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
I can attest that he was alive until at least late 2006. I'm unable to share how I know because its highly classified. Take it how you will. Just trying to help out.

You can't say things like that and then run away. Can't you expand on what you said a little more ?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The logical follow-up is for our new SEAL "hero" to be kidnapped or assassinated by ISIS in a revenge killing.
Gotta stir up that hate with the public you know.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

All I can say is I was a Communications Supervisor on a submarine at the time with access to all information coming in and out of the sub regardless of classification. Sorry I don't feel comfortable sharing anymore information, because I like my freedom.
edit on 7-11-2014 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

All I can say is I was a Communications Supervisor on a submarine at the time with access to all information coming in and out of the sub regardless of classification. Sorry I don't feel comfortable sharing anymore information, because I like my freedom.

Brave man. I wouldn't spill anything else either.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

Bin Laden died years before he was "killed". I wonder where this guy came from.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's funnier than this, there's apparently a row over who shot him.

Osama Bin Laden killing: US Navy Seals row over shooting

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Soldier worship in America is awful.

This man shouldn't be proud that he had to kill another man, he should have killed that man because it was the last resort. Being proud of killing is a sickness, and bragging about killing is pretty disgusting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join