It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: 'What a Billion Muslims Really Think'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
At least we don't stone people who are different, have prearranged marriages, circumcise/mutilate womens' genitals or make them cover/shut themselves up. Muslims and other religious groups or nationalities should be more respectful to the West in general if only because it's the West which made combustion engines, computers, the internet, the amounts of scientific research, space flight.

While the West should also become more aware of this in their attitude towards muslims, have pity on them and make the right choices for them since they are just not mature enough as a group to do this themselves. They just sit there in the desert wasting their time while "the West" is moving ahead building space stations, inventing cures, trying to increase the general quality of life for everyone. Sure, a lot of generalizations but I'm not that way off I believe.
edit on 10-11-2014 by johnnyjoe1979 because: typo

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

They just sit there in the desert wasting their time while "the West" is moving ahead building space stations, inventing cures, trying to increase the general quality of life for everyone. Sure, a lot of generalizations but I'm not that way off I believe.

Um you're in another universe you are so far off.

They just sit in the desert? same could be said Americans living in Arizona, Texas and other states that have much desert.

did you really just post that?

Why do I get sucked in, Sorry

I'm out...................

<< 3  4  5   >>

join