It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Empty Verses: As Above, So below.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ErgoTheAbsurd

In the end, yes, I did get all that you said there, which was quite a bit, even and especially for you.
but thanks for replying in straight words to me.
tetra

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

edit on 9-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ErgoTheAbsurd

I suppose we are all honestly dishonest by virtue of this dishonest labyrinth we call reality. It is a tricky dilemma being hueman trapped in a world where non-reality is reality within a seemingly physical manifestation although made out of space.

If there is a cure.....then we, in the very nature of our battle fight against ourselves even for one pearl of truth against the madness that is our Ego serving to blindly lead us into our own and through our own demise. Whether via the hand of an unseen enemy or ourselves we mirror and project all that is both darkness and light in this struggle of the soul vs spirit.

The battle that rages whether at the hands of these unseen forces or ourselves leads me to contend with the thought that perhaps both are one and the same in the end?

There are none pure here.......that is the point of our struggle and dilemma. It is by nature a double bind. Can't we see that the desert and the ocean are both realms of desolation after all?

Perhaps the expression of true liberty is through asserting the sole expression of contradiction?

An eye
an ear
to let me see
adjusting his view
of a pretty scene

A smell of clever
just been missed
by one whom strides
amongst those spies
and makes of it
not odd but
misleading

and calls himself
"mine eye".

How absurdly magnificent a world of contradictions where being fruitful in expression is at the cost thereof.

The truth of the matter lies always in-between.

If you had to put in a nutshell what you are saying, what would that be just out of curiosity?

edit on 9-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Egyptia

The truth of the matter lies always in-between.

That's fantastic:
Read between the lines
That's where the truth lies

Thank you,for making me notice and think
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopSundayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

"The truth of the matter lies always in-between. " - Egyptia

"Read between the lines That's where the truth lies " - Peeple

Very interesting.

The empty (non-existent in reality) lie came from the full (existing in reality) truth. The facts of truth were taken and then mixed in different ways in order to create a lie.

For example, something that doesn't seem to exist like a "unicorn", came from true facts. Grass really exist, rainbows really exist, horns really exist, horse-like creatures really exist. The truth was taken and then mixed around to create the lie.

The idea of absence/emptiness must come from presence/fullness

You can't say there is NO Light, unless you already understand the presence of Light.

Absence/Presence
Emptiness/Fullness

When it comes to religion,

God is The Presence (Love, Life, and Light)

and Satan is The Absence (Evil, Destruction, and Darkness)

This is why God is The Spirit and The Spirit gives Life Everlasting, and there is no darkness within God at all, but they say the wages of sin is death and Satan is the prince of darkness.

While Satan represents the below (the heaviness - the physical which is grows old and dies), God represents The Above (The light-weight, the non-physical which doesn't grow old and die)

Anyway, this is just my understanding of the above/below thing.

edit on 9-11-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

See and we all take something different out of it. I was just fascinated by the semantics, because you know, "lies in between" and at the same time I read it as "the Lie".
Sorry but you kind of lost me when you brought God and Satan into it. I see them as symbols similar to your view, but that's such a personal matter of faith, it shouldn't have anything to do with a philosophical, hermetic discussion like this.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

To me the phrase is about infinity; from a quark(smallest known object) to the entire universe(largest known), there are vast amounts of intricate layers in between, each a world within itself. From atoms, compounds, cells, microscopic organisms, insects, and humans to cities, ecosystems, oceans, planets, solar systems and galaxies...each represents a point on the scale of infinitely small to infinitely large. And each is in a way a different universe with unique tendencies, variables, problems, and it's own story, yet part of the same ultimate whole.

By the fact that infinity exists alone we can assume that it never ends, whether you go up or down. Quarks are leading us to superstrings. The outer reaches of the universe are still being mapped. One could assume that our entire universe could be to another world what an atom is to our own, as they are equally complex.

Mathematically it's like cutting a line in half an infinite number of times. It literally doesn't end, and it never will.

To a philosopher this concept isn't just interesting, it is mind-blowing, and its importance couldn't be understated. I look at my own journey and realize it's actually just a puzzle piece of the the entire universe's story. The microcosm is the macrocosm and vice versa...now that's deep!

If you are asking yourself real questions like why am I here, or pondering existence at all, the phrase 'As above, so below' should mean so much more than something that just sounds clever. It should be the catalyst for a paradigm shift. If you believe in soul evolution or even just mind evolution during your brief time on earth, you will hopefully see that evolution is a sequence of paradigm shifts. I honestly don't believe that ultimate enlightenment or complete comprehension of existence is possible in a human being, but if there is a next level after this life, the amount of paradigms I burst through while I'm here will help me hit the ground running.

That was probably worth less than 2 cents but I felt obligated to chime in on this one.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
thanks for replying in straight words to me.

My pleasure.

originally posted by: Egyptia
If you had to put in a nutshell what you are saying, what would that be just out of curiosity?

Be honest with your dishonesty.
Be creative with your hammer.
Be clear with your friend.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErgoTheAbsurd
I seem to appear,
At the end of the rear,
Of each page that gets posted.

I hope those who feel roasted,
Find they are toasted,
By the derriere.

I have exhausted my purpose,
Of dumping my surplus,
Of trivial to and fro.

I thank the prose,
Of you who pose,
But it's time I go.

If I write my cure,
I will for sure,
Annoy the pure.

If any of this has rung,
Your inner spring sprung,
I've spoken my central sung.

Wouldn't it be amusing
if the on coming replies to this thread
stopped being a mish mash of paragraphs
and became poetic verse instead

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
Wouldn't it be amusing
if the on coming replies to this thread
stopped being a mish mash of paragraphs
and became poetic verse instead

My soliloquy,
Has killed that tree,
Of inquiry.

I am not a master,
Nor professional caster,
Yet still bring disaster.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising
The Only Truth is Soul evolves into Spirit. After uniting with my twin flame, and bearing witness to All Universal Forces implementing destruction and creation as One, I have learned that Silence is an answer. When her and I interact, I feel as though we are becoming Unipolar. I am magnetized towards her beating Heart, and She to mine. Although simultaneously, I am not magnetized at all and neither is She. We become One, We become All, and Everything is Nothing at that moment. And within that moment, I am The God & She is The Goddess and WE Are Here. In this moment is Bliss. In this moment I realize that Her Presence is the energy which beckons my return to earth.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You can't take it with you.

Is that empty enough for you?

# 324

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

There can not exist , a single thought of It, once It did become That which Everything Is. The closer you look, the less you will see. ----Channeled from my Higher Self .

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join