It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Has Been Decided; Jeb Bush vs Hillary Clinton in ’16

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

What you seem to be saying is that the US governmental apparatus is infested with a virus so extreme it can’t be fumigated…if you’re saying that you’re probably right.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Actually the whole two party political system world wide is in need of an enema,what is needed is a viable third party that does not necessarily have to win,but who holds the balance of power,thanks to an eccentric billionaire we now have this situation in Australia the government cant just pass things cart blanche anymore and legislation is now read analysed and negotiated instead of passed without even reading it,the two main parties cannot be complacent anymore as their 113 year reign of one or the other is ended and they from now on may not be governing in their own right.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
In a drunken rant about 2 years ago i said something like "The end is not near, but here when we've got jeb bush or hillary clinton as president, and i guarantee it will be one of those two who is next in line".

Welp, here we effin are. This is what passes as a "choice" nowadays. We've got such a wide range of options in our government that a drunken idiot can predict the presidential candidates 2 years in advance. I want to cry.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

HOW MANY MORE EFFING BUSH'S ARE THERE OUT THERE???????

When will this stupid family tree stop producing retards to put into office?? When will the people learn this family tree is completely incapable of doing anything productive for society? When will this stop?

I have an answer that will respond to every question I asked above!

Answer --- IT WON'T STOP!!! EVER!!! We will have a Bush somewhere, everywhere for the rest of our current government alignment....We, "THE PEOPLE" need to end this madness ASAFP!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Well thats what your 2nd Amendment is for.....you know to stop family dynasty's and aristocracy's from reappearing...
edit on 4-11-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If Rand Paul runs...does he have the "Approved by TPTB" sticker on his butt?

I watched Jeb Bush at a World Business Forum event last year and he came off so democrat I couldn't believe it. So if it is Jeb and Hillary, it will basically be two democrats running. Even though Hillary was a Republican before she got with Bill. Are there any Republican's that don't sport TPTB sticker? Are there any Republicans? Are there any Democrats?

Honesty...to get the kind of bank you need to get to run for president...you have to get TPTB sticker. Just which of them is less evil and more likely to strike out for the good of the people. That's what I want to know.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

This does not surprise me at all. Comedians seem to have it figured out in a dark kind of way. George Carlin and Robin Williams come to mind.

I remember Robin Williams talking about how politicians should wear NASCAR-like sponsor stickers on their jackets a while back.

He talks about it at about 3:05 into the video... Major LULz!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You see Hillary as a Neocon? That's interesting. Since when is a Progressive Marxist a neocon? Could you please give your reasoning for this label?
Also, on what grounds do you declare Ted Cruz crazy?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Losonczy

Wikipedia says she left the Republican Party for good in 68. It also states she wrote her senior thesis on Saul Alinsky. Something tells me she was never really Republican, nor conservative. With her book, "It Takes A Village", can anyone doubt she has a collectivist outlook? Even she proclaimed herself as a Progressive publicly during the 08 election cycle. Is she just makin up stuff about herself? I do agree with you though, that there is so much elite control that no one gets to be in the WH without the nod of TPTB, left or right.

edit on 4-11-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
On what grounds is Ted Cruz not crazy? On what grounds is Clinton a progressive Marxist? I'll let you prove her Marxism and I'll show his insanity.

thinkprogress.org...

#5 is the best. He's crazier than North Korea.

“I think it was absolutely a mistake for President Obama and Harry Reid to force a government shutdown,” the freshman Senator said.

Karl couldn’t let that lie sit. It was that big. The conservative Karl, who trained to get conservative messages into the media, reminded Cruz that even Republican John Boehner blamed conservatives for the failed strategy.

www.politicususa.com...

So he lied directly about something he caused to the point even Republicans called him out.

I mean I can do this all night. The guy is a complete whack job. I'd rather not since reading about this lying, no good, corporate shill, bigot is just painful.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

You see Hillary as a Neocon? That's interesting. Since when is a Progressive Marxist a neocon? Could you please give your reasoning for this label?
Also, on what grounds do you declare Ted Cruz crazy?

I 'll let TAV 45 speak for me on this one.

But I will say:

Ted Cruz’ beliefs and deluded actions testify to his craziness

Hillary is a neocon for a lot of reasons.

There is the Khadaffi murder a neocon dream come true

Her strident support for Israel

Her wanting to aid the ghost “Free Syrian Army”

And many other issues testifies to her Zionist and neocon leanings

So she is a “liberal” who uses her notoriety to become a multimillionaire like along with her fake “progressive" husband…you call that a Marxist?

What a joke

Just because she’s a limousine liberal and wants to give the poor food stamps?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Jeb and Hillary??? Barf!!!! Barf I say!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

Ever watch Lessig's Ted Talk? It explains how we can never win quite well.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join