It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Has Been Decided; Jeb Bush vs Hillary Clinton in ’16

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight
I recall her speaking out about something, being summoned to a meeting with the Bildebergs in VA, walking in as the number one contender with all the backing, and walking out as off the list.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Lessig/Warren ticket. Our only hope.
edit on 1-11-2014 by tavi45 because: fixed formatting

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

No, nothing like "England" at all as your President has far, far more power than the Queen does, who is in effect entirely ceremonial.

Our presider is just that. He is at the podium uttering lies and disinformation its and thats it. Purely ceremonial.

I'd suggest you look a bit deeper into your own Presidium. Past the smoke and mirrors.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Two cockroaches to select from
bleh

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I firmly believe, as political commentator Thom Hartmann suggests, political candidates in 2016 should have to have NASCAR type ads stuck to their asses as they go about their campaigning so we know whose whore belongs to who...

And before any speaking whatsoever, in the house, they must state, "This has been brought to you by ______, or, my opinion is based on the contributions of ________.'

They should not be able to stand up in congress and pass laws, support laws, or support regulations, without stating, "Yes I know the facts say that ________ will happen, but I must argue with these facts on the basis that _______ has paid for me to fight them. Thanks."

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yay. America. #%ck yeah!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Next time anyone is stupid enough to call the USA a beacon of freedom and democracy i'm going to sneak into their house and lay a turd under their favourite pillow, the fool.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I recall her speaking out about something, being summoned to a meeting with the Bildebergs in VA, walking in as the number one contender with all the backing, and walking out as off the list.

Okay, you just made a very intriguing statement. Can you give details? Hillary said this? And was this concerning the 2016 race or was it in 2008 against Obama?
edit on 1-11-2014 by texasgirl because: Added more

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

And your vote equates to achieving nothing. Not saying it would not be nice to have more viable choices, but since there are only two viable choices in Presidential elections your vote is a waste of your time when you don't pick the better of the two who could actually win. In fact voting the way you do for a 3rd party might actually cause the one of two viable choices you would prefer to lose cause you wasted your vote on a sure loser.

edit on 1-11-2014 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

"It Has Been Decided; Jeb Bush vs Hillary Clinton in ’16"

...whom by chance are also cousins.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
So, the brother of a former President and the wife of a former President are the two choices next time round?

So much for the democratic will of the people - the USA seems like a Plutocracy.

Yup and they say the UK still has a ruling aristocracy

The U.S. as a republic is dead

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

I would be a benevolent dictator. Picture a Euromut American Kim Jong Un with better hair and a goatee.

We would line up one the National Mall for a giant game of red rover at my inauguration.

I would rename Camp David "Camp Dave".

My cabinet would be filled with the imaginary monkeys that have been following me and recording and producing a reality television show based on my life for the last 7 years.

And you would still be a better president than bush or Obama I bet

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I just wish Ceaser would hurry it up. I want to live and prosper under Augustus. Or heck the Antonine age would be sweet.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Jeb would have been a much better President that "W". Unfortunately "W" ruined the family brand and I doubt Jeb could win VS Hillary. Now you might not like it but aside from living previous Presidents, Hillary is the most qualified and most connected person on earth to become the next President. You can argue politics but you can't argue that She with here experience and Bill at her side would not know how to be President better than anyone else on earth.

Does that mean she will be a good President? Nope. It just means she has the most experience and knowledge of the Office and what it takes to run the country. Having the connections she has along with Bill as First Man at her side they would be able to achieve things no one else could...good or bad.

Jeb would make an excellent VP for her to take the reigns next after Hillary's turn. Would be cool to see a Dem Pres with a Rep Vice.

I do believe Jeb will be President in 2024 if his health holds up that long. He would only be a year older than Reagan was.

Both would be good Presidents but I think Hillary will win this time around especially if Republicans take house and senate in a few days.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Kinda silly statements considering we have a Black man who is not related to either Bush or Clinton in any meaningful way. Hillary and Jeb both have the best experience and knowledge of how to be President. It makes since they would be at the top of the list of who it would be. It's the congress that controls our government anyway. Presidents have no power at all in divided congress. Only when a party has congress and the presidency do Presidents have power. Obama had that for 2 years and "W" had that for 8 and you see what that got us.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Oh good. I get to hear about how qualified Hillary is for the next 10 years. That word will drive me bat poop crazy if "fundamentalist" doesn't.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Oh great. Just what this country needs, another Bush or Clinton. Maybe Hillary can finally get back at Bill in the oral office.

Or maybe we can have decades more of "it's Bush's fault".

Lovely.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was right after this meeting in 2008 that the tide turned and Obama became the front runner for the nomination.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Ok you keep thinking you live in the "land of the free" and have a working republic that serves the people not corporations and foreign interests.

Meanwhile il sit make with some pop corn and watch the USA go the way of the Roman empire.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

god damn it people...your country's politics is like one giant Groundhog day...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join