It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Has Been Decided; Jeb Bush vs Hillary Clinton in ’16

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

No that’s Shill Will

You’ve earned it

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
OMG I don't want either of them in office and I am neither American nor live there, but I know they will make the world I live in a terrible place to exist.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: intrptr

Throw in the butler in-between them

Lol, I just got that. Change we were duped into believing in. Its like every election our eyes glaze over and we go to voooote one more time.

I stopped voting the first time the first Bush got into the White House. That was as vice pres in 1980 under Reagan
Daddy Bush goes back that far.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

UNLESS ?

is this what your saying?

edit on 31-10-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

UNLESS ?

No...that's too direct

There is a way to fight back

Masonic type order

in secret

Then we can stop this

evilution

maybe

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Somebody somewhere, sometime will listen and hear

It takes just one

They have created the ISIS’, drugs, TV commercials, TV, crime and religion
And given the supposed most advanced and civilized society in history a choice of Bush or Hillary Clinton!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

UNLESS ?

Wouldn't that require them getting off their couches and actually doing something? Please remember we are talking about America. People will always vote for who they think is the lessor evil but the dimwits keep forgetting that they are still voting for evil. In 2016 I'm writing in Dr Clayton Forrester and tv's Frank as my choice.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The revolution failed.
The 60’s was squashed by the assassin’s bullet and Charlie Manson.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You see no possible positives will? Ive seen a Hillary bush race coming for a while with IMO a bush winner.

IMO they played it perfectly, how to you get from one bush to the next? Through the bumbling rookie democrat with his brain damaged old lady side kick lol... Apple couldnt of sold it better.

I'm really hoping that jeb will close the book his daddy and brother have left open. In my opinion they won't let it happen any other Way. It's been a bushtastical 25 years in the desert lets let ole Jebby finish it up ... How he does that I don't know, I've actually been very encouraged by some recent readings that could bring turkey into the fight in the Middle East.... (Especially with extensive backing from a renewed relationship with the US?)

Also, The haus-o-saud is running out of oil and trying to spread their empire in a frantic manner could this be an issue with jeb? Bush family have plenty of Saudi ties but I keep wondering how long will those last when the oil is gone?

And lol... I literally can't find a single video/snippet regarding jeb bush's stance on the current gaza issue.. I'm assuming some kne has been paid a whole lot to make sure his views are nowhere to be seen/known?
edit on 31-10-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You know,even if a bunch of people voted for a 3rd party candidate,it wouldn't do any good. Know why? The electoral vote would go with democrat or republican.And its only the electoral vote that counts,and they don't have to vote the way the people say in most states.

www.archives.gov...

No Legal Requirement
Electors in these States are not bound by State Law to cast their vote for a specific candidate:

ARIZONA
ARKANSAS
DELAWARE
GEORGIA
IDAHO
ILLINOIS
INDIANA
IOWA
KANSAS
KENTUCKY
LOUISIANA
MINNESOTA

MISSOURI
NEW HAMPSHIRE
NEW JERSEY
NEW YORK
NORTH DAKOTA
PENNSYLVANIA
RHODE ISLAND
SOUTH DAKOTA
TENNESSEE
TEXAS
UTAH
WEST VIRGINIA

These states the electoral can vote how ever they want,no matter who won the popular vote there. The other states either must vote the popular vote or whoever they 'pledged' their vote to according to party. So even say the democrats won in Maine,if their electoral voter pledged their vote to the republican party,they either vote republican or possibly face a fine and have their vote disgarded and the number 2 electoral steps up in their place. You have no say in who gets that vote.
edit on 31-10-2014 by Dimithae because: misspelled word

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

We may not have an established monarchy but darn the names just like trash just keep coming up and off for the last two decades.

We really don't have any power in this country as voters and tax payers.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
I never vote for Republicans or Democrats.

There are ALWAYS other choices.

Like who? So many people on this site tout the "vote for the independents" but there aren't any independents to vote for. I have already early voted and on the whole ballot there was only one independent out of all the positions. I voted for him, and he'll win, he was the only one running.

Are you suggesting write ins?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It feels like the whole world has just been given a huge middle finger by the Saudis and Israelis.

Well at least we will all stop asking ourselves 'Yes we can' what?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yeah pretty much these two...unless one or both of them screw up (like Hil did in 2008) or there's a major priority shift by then (like there was from McCain in 2000, when Bush came outta left field).

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

The other choices don't win because people aren't VOTING for them.

I, on the other hand, will never vote for Republicans or Democrats again.

Maybe others will come around and stand with me, maybe they won't. But I can't vote for the lesser of two evils, because the lesser of two evils is still evil. And shame on anyone who knowingly votes for someone they think is evil.

I decided a few years ago to never vote repub or dem again. Felt great! Like kicking a bad habit

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
All y'all got it all wrong. Everyone knows that if we don't support maniacal israel, then God will curse us! God says so!

They need us. ISIS is coming, in their fleet of new Toyotas! The enemy has been identified! Believe whatever the jew media tell us! Exterminate on sight!

Again.

And that is the sole reason they even tolerate Christianity. Once they clinch the world with their dog and global warming pony show, they will start to eliminate us all, and all things worth living for, in a slow strangulation of political correctness and hate legislation. Use a tungsten filament lightbulb, go to jail if you survive the home invasion. Litter a cigarette butt, mandatory jail sentence. Disobey one of their pigs, get shot.

# 311
edit on 1-11-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Yeah pretty much these two...unless one or both of them screw up (like Hil did in 2008) or there's a major priority shift by then (like there was from McCain in 2000, when Bush came outta left field).

Hillary didn't screw up. They knew that a Kenyan national is more efficacious than a scorned woman who loves power and knows how to seize the puppet strings, in a series of well executed assassinations. Barry would be too starstruck with his fame and all those perks to do anything to cause them any grief.

Hillary was positively seething with wrath during that campaign. She had been given the order to back down. If she gets in, she will be a one woman wrecking crew of vengeance.

# 312
edit on 1-11-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Anybody remember Barbara Bush saying "we've had enough bushes"? Man that was stunning. Don't hear very much from her these days...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No, nothing like "England" at all as your President has far, far more power than the Queen does, who is in effect entirely ceremonial. The executive power in the UK (not England, which has no Parliament) lies with the Prime Minister and the Cabinet.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yes for me as a non-American even,this is dismaying to see.I've got a feeling Hilary may well be your next president,if she runs.America's first woman president.Maybe that will give the majority of Americans the impression of "hope and change" again? Either way,for the average American citizen it's a lose-lose situation.None of those who get to the top has the average citizen's best interest's at heart.That does not apply just to America though,it's just the way it is,all over,in general.

Still this is getting tedious to see,and somewhat absurd.For real,another Bush or Clinton? And not just Any Clinton,but that vile woman.The American people are so screwed.And I say that in sympathy,not gloatingly.I have no beef with the average American citizen.Just a bit nauseating to see a population being played like this,over and over again.

a reply to: marg6043

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join