It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting picture taken in an old barn

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

All the white spots in left lower area of the photo. Even though the photo is 2-D think 3-D when examining the position of the items and horse.
Other interesting things............the horizontal strips on the horse rear quarters.
The OPs location, Gettyburg, probably on of the more haunted paranormal spots in the U.S.
(Civil War)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Those white patches could be dust mold or salt residue from the condensation of water from the horses's breath.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

so dust cant be on the front post? it cant be the same dust or whatever that is?

its a blurry #ing photo!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Did the horse just sneeze ?

Weird...

My experience with horses are that they are capable of expelling some nasty snot under high velocity covering a large area given the right set of circumstances.

I had a Pinto that could/has covered me in boogers from forehead to waist at about4 -5 feet from snout.

That guy in the photo could have snotblasted a pattern such as this But, He seems to sleepy to have just pulled it off.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I noticed on the horses back end there are lines just like from the boards....
are these lines actually on the horse ?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

so dust cant be on the front post? it cant be the same dust or whatever that is?

its a blurry #ing photo!
you seem too heavily invested in your position. No need to # here

P.S. I'm not versed in the "rules of dust" and therefor cannot render a definitively answer to your query.
edit on 29-10-2014 by grubblesnert because: spellin' always about the speling, splelling, spelling!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I only see one particle that captured any reflection in the pic. What I see is a light and the reflection of said light on the boards. And a whole lot of blurry

I thought the boards had a shiny coat of paint but now I'm not sure actually. Hmmm
edit on 29-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18600874]nukedog[

Its a weird phota, probably nothing though?
edit on 29-10-2014 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

sorry im not mad at you haha...im just really really trying to see something...like i feel im being trolled by this photo or something...at least mars rocks look funny haha

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
just putting it out there probably wrong.
kind of looks like a smudge on the lens as most of u said doesn't quite look like it is on the wood

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Looks like flour. I think your friend might be horsing around with you.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

I think those are shadows from boards overhead. That's what I was told. By the way, he also said it was a solid white horse. I know, it doesn't look like it.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
horse sperm...somebody has been naughty with a horse...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

He could be I don't know. It would also explain why he hasn't gotten me the picture he promised showing the same spot. And maybe why he says he took a second picture that showed nothing and then deleted it. But for now, I'm taking him at his word. He says it showed up in this pic and not in one he took immediately after.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If everyone looks closely you'll notice the white spots are 3 demensional. What I mean is they are in front of, not on the wall and in front of, not on the box in the foreground.

That's the sense I get too looking at it closely. Plus my wife's brother goes there all the time and says that there is definitely nothing on that wall.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

You did not just go there.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I see a womans face all the way in the lower left corner, and no I am not being funny.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

That's what my wife says she sees, a woman's face in profile looking toward the left like she's sitting on a stool.

Oh, I think I see what you're talking about. A woman's face looking to the right in the extreme lower left on the wood. I see that too.
edit on 10/29/2014 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

There is no way thats a white horse, if you look at his nose he has a white patch.
I think dude is messing with you. That horse is a shade of grey. As for the spots i gotta agree with others, it looks like dirt or something on the wall.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

You did not just go there.

just calling them like I see them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join