It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting picture taken in an old barn

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My wife's brother took this picture in an old barn in Maryland and then saw something in it that he couldn't explain. He immediately took another picture from the same spot to see if it was his phone camera. The second shot showed nothing strange, but he deleted it without thinking unfortunately.

When he was over last weekend he showed us the picture on his phone and I asked him to email it to me so I could see it larger. When I got it up on my monitor the wife popped around the corner and immediately saw something in the area in question and then we could see it too. I won't say what she spotted so as not to influence others.

Anyway, the barn is supposed to have some history behind it, being civil war era. Two people, a man and a woman, supposedly hanged themselves in it, and the owners supposedly found a couple graves and human bones nearby. I can't substantiate any of this, just passing along what I heard. I found the picture very interesting, but thought maybe it was made with an app, but my wife says her brother's phone is too primitive for that. I'll take her word for it.

Anyone else see anything interesting in this?

imageshack.com...

I hope the link works, I've never tried to link a pic before.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Oh, just wanted to add, my wife's brother says this barn used to be a milking parlor back in the day. What my wife claims to have seen in the pic makes more sense in that light.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

not seeing it...what am i looking for?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
That's a nice looking horse!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Don't you see the light mass of orbs or something to the left of the horses nose and below?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

you mean the flour or whatever it is on the wood?

link   

The picture is so blurry, I thought that was powdered sugar splayed across the wall or something.

link   
I dunno. A man with his head tilted back and to the left holding something to his mouth ?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Seriously I hate these games, cos i cant see a bloody thing except a horse.
Is it a horse, I hope its the horse otherwise I cant see anything paranormal

Feel somewhat sad and dumb now

Can see the dust on the wall, looks like dust, nothing paranormal.
edit on b2014Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:02:55 -0500103120143am312014-10-29T11:02:55-05:00 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm guessing you're talking about the guy sitting on a stool, looking as though he could be putting a pail under a set of udders on a cow. Interesting, considering the story behind it, but most likely...pareidolia.

ETA: Just reread your OP. If he's telling the truth, and this was not in the second image at all. Then that makes it even more interesting.

edit on 10/29/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

link   
Did the horse just sneeze ?

Weird...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

He told me that there is nothing on the wood. He's supposed to get me another picture of the same spot but he hasn't yet. He said the second picture he took showed nothing there but he deleted it.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

well ill just say it...i dont believe it...it looks like white flour or something on the wood...it doesn't look like light orbs...and the one other photo with proper date and time has been deleted.

i suppose if nothing was there and the white showed up that would be interesting indeed but how the # am i supposed to deduce that without you telling me first?
edit on 29-10-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Agreed, but interesting since whatever it is was not there in the second picture (which he deleted).

It's not something on the wood, but it could be the horse sneezing though I'd think it's head would have been in a different position and he said the horse didn't sneeze when he took the picture. I know, all hearsay...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I don't know about the mass of orbs on the left, but the one closest to the horse looks like it could be something since it doesn't appear to be immediately attached to the wall. Of course, it's a barn and barns are dusty... Maybe go back and take some more shots with a better camera?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

I'm waiting for him to get me some more pictures of the same spot. I guess even then it won't prove anything. It could still be something on the wood that he washed off. Idk, but I don't think he's trying to hoax. Never know though.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

Don't you see the light mass of orbs or something to the left of the horses nose and below?

No.... I see a reflection on some dinged up boards that have a fresh coat of paint.

I did see the shadow of a man that hung himself cast on the horse though!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

If everyone looks closely you'll notice the white spots are 3 demensional. What I mean is they are in front of, not on the wall and in front of, not on the box in the foreground.

I get it OP!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Did the horse just sneeze ?

Weird...

That's what I was thinking. Maybe the horse snorted or sneezed when the photo was taken? Light reflected off the mist?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

i still dont see that...at all...im really trying...i see nothing of that sort

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join