It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News!! CNN & BBC Busted!! ISIS Is A Fake Threat!! 2014

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
big business, western governments and their puppets in the ME all controlled by a worldwide banking cartel. The trucks are new, as was ISIS a few weeks back.

Not everything in this world can be traced back to your 'worldwide banking cartel'.

The trucks mean zero.

All roads lead to Rome friend, whether we like it or not.

The trucks are simply a micro expression of the bigger picture. What fuels these wars? Gas, oil, etc. The equipment, heavy machinery. The ammunition, missiles, RPG, etc. The 2013(14) Toyota Tundras. I wouldn't mind one of those. Pretty useful....the truck, not the weapons.

If war wasn't profitable, their wouldn't be decades or centuries long wars, period. War is a racket, always has been and until we wake up as a collective will continue always.
edit on 31-10-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

If war wasn't profitable, their wouldn't be decades or centuries long wars, period. War is a racket, always has been and until we wake up as a collective will continue always.

I disagree.

Yeah there's a colossal industry that feeds off of conflict. But war is a human trait, ask any Jihadi, ask any historian, ask any archeologist. Humans have been conducting warfare on each other, and anything else they can, since we've been walking upright. If you want to blame war on a global banking cartel then you don't really understand human nature.

What fuels these wars? Where is this conflict? ISIS have been selling oil to who'll ever buy it. Their vehicles and heavy equipment are the spoils of war, they routed 30,000 Iraqi soldiers in Mosul and other cities, those that fled left their gear and their ammo, of course all that hardware came from the US.

ISIS have sympathisers and supporters all over the ME, filthy rich Saudi's have been sending them millions for example. Their ranks are filled with people who have brought their life's savings with them when they left their Western and Middle Eastern homelands, they have people all over the world raising cash and sending it to Syria with men and women wanting to join the caliphate. A racket? Nah this is radical Islam, and violence is the way they roll.

Taking your stance on this matter is like hammering a square block into a round hole, eventually you'll make it fit, to your satisfaction, but that doesn't make it the right piece.

edit on 31-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
LOL what a GD joke.

For something that is 'fake'.

Russia sure has made trillions arming those 'fake' guys.

Did Russia arm ISIS?
edit on 31-10-2014 by HappyThoughts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

ISIS have sympathisers and supporters all over the ME, filthy rich Saudi's have been sending them millions for example. Their ranks are filled with people who have brought their life's savings with them when they left their Western and Middle Eastern homelands, they have people all over the world raising cash and sending it to Syria with men and women wanting to join the caliphate. A racket? Nah this is radical Islam, and violence is the way they roll.

Taking your stance on this matter is like hammering a square block into a round hole, eventually you'll make it fit, to your satisfaction, but that doesn't make it the right piece.

I would say rather its politicised religion, and that always ends in violence.

There are 2 things that lead to violence when discussed openly...religion and politics.
Mix the two and you have trouble guaranteed.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You think ISIS is fake?

The Clanging of the Swords (pt 4)

Just watch that and let me know how feel after watching it.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I don't know about ISIS, but during the Syrian chemical attack allegations it was clear that the media and government were trying to pin a chemical weapon attack on Assad to justify military action and regime change.

I knew this because I had just spent a large chunk of time studying the war and others such as the Libyan one extensively in grad school, including studying with people who work on the Security Council.

The more I study, travel, and work, the more i am convinced that there is one major goal for the West, especially US. A unipolar world with complete geo-political hegemony. If installing friendly dictators facilitates that, great. If supporting "democracy" somewhere else facilitates that, great. If knocking out like dominoes regimes friendly to Russia or other enemies works (Syria, Libya, Iran, etc), then so be it.

This is what it's all about.

You can insert all you want sub topics within geopolitical hegemony, whether that be oil or natural gas pipelines, ability to place new military bases, what have you. Those are all sub topics.

originally posted by: sled735
This is a "must see" video. I haven't got much to say about it, except it proves what we here at ATS already knew about how the powers that be and the media fake things to steer the sheeple in the direction they want. Now they have been busted! Ha Ha!!!!
If the public will watch this, maybe it will open more eyes! Tell all your friends to watch it!

This just pisses me off!

Published on Oct 18, 2014
Shocking proof that crisis actors, green screens, CGI, and paid propagandist are being used to fake worldwide events in order to scare people into giving up liberties, go to war, and create a one world government!!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I don't know about ISIS, but during the Syrian chemical attack allegations it was clear that the media and government were trying to pin a chemical weapon attack on Assad to justify military action and regime change.

I knew this because I had just spent a large chunk of time studying the war and others such as the Libyan one extensively in grad school, including studying with people who work on the Security Council.

The more I study, travel, and work, the more i am convinced that there is one major goal for the West, especially US. A unipolar world with complete geo-political hegemony. If installing friendly dictators facilitates that, great. If supporting "democracy" somewhere else facilitates that, great. If knocking out like dominoes regimes friendly to Russia or other enemies works (Syria, Libya, Iran, etc), then so be it.

This is what it's all about.

You can insert all you want sub topics within geopolitical hegemony, whether that be oil or natural gas pipelines, ability to place new military bases, what have you. Those are all sub topics.

originally posted by: sled735
This is a "must see" video. I haven't got much to say about it, except it proves what we here at ATS already knew about how the powers that be and the media fake things to steer the sheeple in the direction they want. Now they have been busted! Ha Ha!!!!
If the public will watch this, maybe it will open more eyes! Tell all your friends to watch it!

This just pisses me off!

Published on Oct 18, 2014
Shocking proof that crisis actors, green screens, CGI, and paid propagandist are being used to fake worldwide events in order to scare people into giving up liberties, go to war, and create a one world government!!

This sums up pretty much my sentiments entirely.

To those seeking global dominance, the ends justify the means.
I would just say to those that blindly follow their "leaders" trust no one in a position of power and scrutinise everything they say and do while they do it in your name.

Its not just the US, the US is part of the USA,UK,Israel triad. Probably the most powerful player in the global geopolitics "game".

edit on 201410America/Chicago10am10amFri, 31 Oct 2014 11:55:00 -05001014 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

No they are not. Libya, Syria and Ukraine have all to do with weakening Russia/China/Iran by controlling/cutting them off from oil and gas (revenues) and by so are actual the main topics for US/EU World hegemony.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
THe only thing that we disagree on is what is the overarching goal.

It is important to realize that control of energy systems and resources is NOT the goal, but a requirement for geo-political hegemony. Energy is not an end unto itself. Control of it is a prerequisite for complete power. THAT, is the goal.

Yes, lots of wars are fought for resources or energy. HOWEVER, that is because global economics and a lot of power require control over those resources.

So again, what you mentioned is but a sub topic. A very important one.

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

No they are not. Libya, Syria and Ukraine have all to do with weakening Russia/China/Iran by controlling/cutting them off from oil and gas (revenues) and by so are actual the main topics for US/EU World hegemony.

edit on 31-10-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yeah I agree with you. It's more of a Western-allied cabal, NATO too.

The worst part about the public is that most are totally brainwashed as to the reasons for our international actions. They are still swimming in an 8th grade social studies view of 'Merica and the world, wherein everything is done for freedom and democracy and the US Is always fighting for good and pure reasons.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Bigger threat? The target on our backs getting bigger every year, put there by our quasi government agencies equipping violent groups the world over with weapons, all our unnecessary airstrikes with civilian casualties, the non stop imperialism and war for profit, the constant efforts to disintegrate other cultures and replace them with our own. I'm a U.S. citizen, I want to peacefully pursue liberty and I want my government to stop killing people and embarrassing us!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Well that's what they always say down the pub isn't it?

"If you don't want to get into a row, don't mention religion or politics"

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts

originally posted by: neo96
LOL what a GD joke.

For something that is 'fake'.

Russia sure has made trillions arming those 'fake' guys.

Did Russia arm ISIS?

The US has been arming the militants and rebels, not Russia. Russia is on the side of Syria and Iran.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, I don't think Russia is the big bad guy the western media has been compulsively insinuating that they are. In fact, they appear to be far more rational than the U.S. today.

What have they really done? Ukraine? Please. If the U.S. were in a similar situation, they would no doubt take far more extreme measures (then downplay and cover it up as much as possible).

China on the other hand... Every time I think about that ceremony where Putin was moved to tears, I picture his proverbial handshake with the devil. He knows Russia wouldn't stand a chance in open conflict with the U.S. .

The enemy of my enemy...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I'll trust rt today anyway over cnn

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Filip69

I mean, I'm not a huge defender of CNN by any means whatsoever. I think they are, for the most part, an utterly vacuous news organ.

At the same time, I really don't believe there is some massive conspiracy involving hundreds of people at CNN. I feel that when they incorrectly report something, they generally own up to their mistakes. Perhaps it's due to my relative lack of familiarity with Russia Today, but I've seen some stories that don't pass the laugh test & would never have aired on CNN.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join