It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really disturbed you the most on 9-11? The loss of life or the buildings themselves being destr

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

I knew we were one big step closer to Hell.
The first I noticed was watching them kill JFK
in 1963... they got away with that one too.

Just another inch or so of rope around my neck tighter.
It's amazing how little air we can gradually get
accustomed to breathing over a long enough time.

edit on 29-10-2014 by derfreebie because: Mission creep accomplished

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Dear, that questions is not a challenge at all, you can never replace the lost of human beings, everything else is fair game

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

no
the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw it on tv was the pentagon the reporter was saying it apparently had been hit by a jet.

I remember watching as the camera man zoomed in on the hole you could see office furniture strewn about I also remember seeing a bookcase with books still in it as he zoomed in and out panned out wide I was looking for the jet
I remember thinking "where is the jet"

it was shocking I knew nothing of building 7 then and as the towers came down I thought

"omg" just omg! and shock

loss of life no and buildings collapsing no

just the fact it happened was traumatising enough

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

What really disturbed you the most on 9-11?
The loss of life
or the buildings themselves being destroyed?...

neither the loss of lives nor the destruction of property bothered me

I was disturbed that the plot was 'in-the-works' since the 1st attack in 1993...
and that after Oklahoma City, which was conceived of as the way a 2nd WTC bombing might be pursued...

then airplanes loaded with fuel was thought of as a method of attack
after the '95 OK City bombing left the building skeleton in place
did the rogue cell of anti-USA terrorists go full bore on the targets of 9-11 by up to 6 commandeered commercial jets

the complacent FBI & counter-terrorism agencies were alerted to look for airliners-as-missiles on iconic targets
like the WTC-Pentagon- and DC targets
but they refused to listen to warnings from ''less than credible' sources...
like myself & my brother-in-law who was a active FBI Agent at the time of 1995 when they got a 'tip' about young middle east men taking large Jet pilot training in AZ

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The thing that hit me most viscerally were the people forced to choose between death in the buildings, or death by jumping from those dizzying heights. There are many things that came from 9/11 that are more important in the larger sense, but that's what really gives me goosebumps.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The jumpers really got to me. I could see the smoke on my drive home from work. When I got home I could smell it. I lived in Atlantic Highlands, N.J. at that time. I heard this song the next morning on my alarm clock, and now it's forever linked to that horrible day.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The loss of life. You can't unsee the jumpers. Why do you think they won't show that footage ever again? If they really wanted to keep drumming up anger and revenge and grief, they'd keep showing that, but they won't.

After that is was rage that no matter how angry someone was, no matter how deep their hatred, they would attack innocent people rather than strike at what was really ticking them off - the government. Most of the people in those buildings had little to nothing to do with anything the people in those planes hated. They just happened to have the poor luck to be in a convenient symbol.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join