It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Yahweh Dead? How have the Jews Missed this? Oh the Irony of a Snakes DNA!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
First, dead is a misnomer. Death is not possible for an eternal being, but it is possible for that being to be changed. Baptism is the key and the Kinsman Reedemer of Boaz is the key to knowing why. Although I will not get into the story of Ruth and Boaz, I will simply show you the sandal that we are speaking of and the seed it reveals between the feet.

Here is the irony. Yahweh is the Lord of the Jews and they are HIS chosen people. They spent 4000 years wandering around with Yahweh as the rebellious Son from the Father Elohim. From their own scriptures, the Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother) set the stage for them in Genesis 1. No fruit was restricted, no snake was in their way and mankind was BOTH male and female, just as Elohim is both. This is the image of Elohim. The Son (Yahweh) then creates his own garden, restricts the fruit, divides the image of God (both male and female) and CREATES THE SNAKE! This was after Elohim rested. I believe this to be the plan of Elohim for creation and the plan to raise the son to new life from his infancy.

None of this can be refuted if you simply read the names of God Bible. What happens next? Divided mankind then follows the snake out of the original creation (Paradise) and into a wilderness. Who are they following? Yahweh (Son of God). Who are they still following? A Son who was baptized into the waters of life (Jordan) with them. Why? To repent of his former past as Yahweh.

Now that the Son of God has paid the price for this verse, mankind is free from the original error:

Genesis 9

“Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made mankind.

Remember, Elohim's image is BOTH male and female. When did Yahweh FIRST shed blood? Adam's surgery to take out the rib. "FOR IN THE IMAGE of God has God made mankind. God here is ELOHIM. This was the first shedding of blood and not Cain killing Abel.

These words came straight from the Father Elohim. Not Yahweh. In Genesis 4, Yahweh Elohim had been stripped of the title Elohim after the fall. Again, check the Names of God Bible to see this. This came from Elohim (parents of Yahweh). Who paid for the shedding of blood on the cross at the hands of humans? Christ, their messiah and Yahweh Himself.

Today, they refuse to follow him, but think they still are. I can understand why, especially if they feel betrayed by him for not knowing his identity as the Son. It almost seems a cruel trick to them in the end, but the sin of the snake can only be accounted to the one who produced the snake in the first place. Yahweh. Mankind is in the present state of error because of the snake. Who created the snake?

Genesis 3

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made. He asked the woman, “Did Elohim really say, ‘You must never eat the fruit of any tree in the garden’?”

Who created the Snake? The same one that motivated the shedding of blood around the surrounding area of Israel. Today, we still have the same patterns of war among the nations. What was Elohim's promise to the world and the nations? Not death, toil or destruction. His promise was the Rainbow.

Genesis 9

8 Elohim also said to Noah and his sons, 9 “I am going to make my promise[a] to you, your descendants, 10 and every living being that is with you—birds, domestic animals, and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ship—every living thing on earth. 11 I am making my promise to you. Never again will all life be killed by floodwaters. Never again will there be a flood that destroys the earth.”

12 Elohim said, “This is the sign of the promise I am giving to you and every living being that is with you for generations to come.

Do you hear the words "Chosen People" here? No. You hear ALL nations and ALL creatures. An entire RAINBOW of colors. Motivate back to chapter 8 to hear Yahweh's promise to Israel. Toil for evil man. Blessing for the Earth and not mankind.

In the end, we focus this light directly on the Son of God in these last days. What will he do to love his enemies when He returns? This has yet to be demonstrated, but it MUST be demonstrated. For us to know the truth, we must see it in action. If wars and rumors of wars destroy this world, we have one source to blame. It's not humanity. We must look to the one that created the Snake.

Forgive. This is the key. If our example demonstrates this to us in the end, then we must follow. I challenge Israel to see their Messiah clearly as we see this coming example set. He paid your price of freedom. From the foundation of creation, this would be the case. We all owe it to him as we enter the world to come and exit the refinery of Egypt. The purpose of God was to raise His Son by experience. By this, we have all be raised. Yeast raises bread. Sin is yeast. It has a purpose.

Read with Open Eyes:

1 Corinthians 10

10 I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that all our ancestors (US IN THE PAST) who left Egypt (REFINERY) were under the cloud (VEIL), and they all went through the sea (NATIONS). 2 They were all united with Moses by baptism (BEING BORN AGAIN INTO THE WATERS OF LIFE) in the cloud (VEIL) and in the sea (NATIONS). 3 All of them ate the same spiritual food (KNOWLEDGE OF THE LAW / SIN), 4 and all of them drank the same spiritual drink (THE CUP OF THE SPIRIT / MOTHER). They drank from the spiritual rock that went with them, and that rock was Christ (YAHWEH). 5 Yet, God was not pleased with most of them, so their dead bodies were scattered over the desert (WILDERNESS).

For Jesus to be fully man, he must also be born again. He is all of us. We are Him. Not simply a chosen people to be the light, but also what that light hits.

Jesus is Alive! You and I are the body (bread).

1 Corinthians 10

15 I’m talking to intelligent people. Judge for yourselves what I’m saying. 16 When we bless the cup of blessing aren’t we sharing in the blood of Christ? When we break the bread aren’t we sharing in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we are one body, although we are many individuals. All of us share one loaf.

Who is the body of Christ risen here in the world? Everyone who waits for him to return.

Hebrews 9

But now, at the end of the ages, he has appeared once to remove sin by his sacrifice. 27 People die once, and after that they are judged. 28 Likewise, Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of humanity, and after that he will appear a second time. This time he will not deal with sin, but he will save those who eagerly wait for him.

What is His final test? He must love His enemies and do good to those who persecute him. If not, we know Yahweh is still very much alive. If he does, then we know Christ has indeed risen and Yahweh is in the past. Behold, he makes ALL things new.

Matthew 22:30

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Like the Angels would be a reference to the image of God (Both Male and Female). In this case, the snake Yahweh created would be what? Use your imagination. What beguiled eve? The snake. What seed does the snake have, or the knowledge of knowing eve? Why did Elohim make man complete by being both sexes? What was the sin of the garden from the creation of the snake?

What is the fruit? The same fruit used from the rib. DNA.

Father is Aleph Bet (ABBA).

edit on 27-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
We could get technical and say it was not a fruit tree in the garden but it was a hardwood tree that had grapes growing in it. Theen along comes someone to minipulate the difference in their minds and present them with a rational alternative explaination of he did not mean this fruit it does not even come from this tree. Perhaps that was the doubt presented.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
We could get technical and say it was not a fruit tree in the garden but it was a hardwood tree that had grapes growing in it. Theen along comes someone to minipulate the difference in their minds and present them with a rational alternative explaination of he did not mean this fruit it does not even come from this tree. Perhaps that was the doubt presented.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

If you mean the snake had grapes, you are likely right. The seed is between the feet and the speter shall not leave Judah.

Genesis 49: The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he to whom it belongs shall come and the obedience of the nations shall be his.

This gives a new meaning to this verse as well through the euphemisms of what we do not see under the zipper of scripture.

Psalm 23

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

It has been known for some time that the feet of Boaz, uncovered by Ruth, spoke kindly to what took place that night. She wanted his seed. She was gleaning it in the field so to speak and that's when she noticed his seed on the ground. It's all humor if you know the irony of why. It's also a beautiful story leading to David, then Christ, then our future seed and kingdom. Is this Elohim's will? We don't know until Yahweh demonstrates the truth by loving enemies. If not, we know something dreadful.

I can show you this from the Lexicon. They are euphemisms. So is the snake. DNA represents letters (ALEPH BET / FATHER) making WORD / Son (Bet Nun, or House of Seed).

John 1

1 In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was already with God in the beginning. 3 Everything came into existence through him. Not one thing that exists was made without him.

Of course, many people who read this will just now be seeing what I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS HERE!

At least I don't give up easily. I know where success is. It's on the farthest side of failure.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Of course, many people who read this will just now be seeing what I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS HERE!

which is why they still show such...eh, unfailing enthusiasm?

never mind.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Many of you may remember my thread on the Ghah is in the Ayin. In other words, the 23rd letter of Hebrew is absorbed in the Ayin. Look at the two letters in the chart.

Hebrew has 22 letters, but there are 2 sets of 23 chromosomes. The sex chromosome is all letters in one bundle, thus the eye of the snake is where you get the Ghah in to the eye of the mother. Each parent carries one set of the whole matched. Two hands come together in a chiral consummation. The letters are transferred from one to the other, thereby passing the word of God from one male to one female. The twisted rope gives you PROOF that we are created. I am sorry to say, this is too evident for us to miss. I posed this in a riddle a while back and no one motivated to the answer. What is the all seeing eye of the Father? The letters. The book of life records them.

This is how Yahweh did it. The snake was clever. Why. He can transcribe the letters. You must be very clever indeed to see it.

The mark of the beast is Carbon, or 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. Yahweh used the letters in the carbon to make mankind, thereby messing with God's image. He ate the apple first.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Put down the pipe and go outside...
I have enjoyed your posts, but, you're losing me...I studied under one of the translators of the Nag Hammdi, Coptic is a bitch for all keeping score.
I hope you find what you're looking for. I really do.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
I have enjoyed your posts, but, you're losing me...I studied under one of the translators of the Nag Hammdi, Coptic is a bitch for all keeping score.

You should read my post right above this. Go to the Google and search Ghah in the Ayin. 2 pairs of 22 chromosomes. 2 sex chromosomes. Ghah contains ALL letters. The eye is the entrance to the womb.

The Dark Goat (LINK)

"In the Arabic language this letter is called the ghah but originally may have had the name ghah meaning “twisted”. The meaning of the letter ghah is twisted from the twisting fibers of a rope and from this come the meaning of goats from their twisted horns. As goats are dark in color, this letter also carries the meaning of dark."

A Riddle and Mystery for ATS to Solve - The Dark Goat

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yeah dude all your threads are almost identical just reworded.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gorsestar

They are woven threads. Of course you see the pattern. It's the point. What new information has been gleaned here? What is the snake? Did you even read?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

You should read my post right above this. Go to the Google and search Ghah in the Ayin. 2 pairs of 22 chromosomes. 2 sex chromosomes. Ghah contains ALL letters. The eye is the entrance to the womb.

The Dark Goat (LINK)

"In the Arabic language this letter is called the ghah but originally may have had the name ghah meaning “twisted”. The meaning of the letter ghah is twisted from the twisting fibers of a rope and from this come the meaning of goats from their twisted horns. As goats are dark in color, this letter also carries the meaning of dark."

A Riddle and Mystery for ATS to Solve - The Dark Goat

Hey, I'll try almost anything once...
I really enjoyed your Grigori connection, and several other posts as well. Don't let the search consume you. Be well and thanks for the search topic.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

They are woven threads. Of course you see the pattern. It's the point. What new information has been gleaned here? What is the snake? Did you even read?

The snake on the tree is the cadaceus.
DNA.
Hidden in plain sight for millennia.

link   

Yeah and I thought we agreed Yahweh is Elohim not the necash (serpent)

link   

have you ever encountered what is known as the "monty pythonesque application of the principles of logic and etymology"? because it feels like you have a masters in it.

www.quora.com...

the point being that anything written using monty pythonesque logic is be definition illogical. you might as well divine the solution from a blank wall.
edit on 27-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Hey, I'll try almost anything once...
I really enjoyed your Grigori connection, and several other posts as well. Don't let the search consume you. Be well and thanks for the search topic.

When God says seek and find, I take Him seriously. It's the greatest reward of my life next to my own family. Nothing is more important than stopping the root of wars in our world. Can one man make a difference? History shows this to be the case. Am I that man? It takes us all. There are many of us here doing our small part. If not us, who? If not now, when?

Who makes the difference for the man in the mirror? You take a look at yourself. We are God's image. Is this correct? Who is the man in his mirror and what does he see. MJ had the right answer. Man in the Mirror.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

My Masters is in instructional design. Here is the pattern I follow: Seven Rules of Hillel

Your reference is funny though. Not a good comparison, but funny.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The snake on the tree is the cadaceus.
DNA.
Hidden in plain sight for millennia.

Yes. Now that you see that, how does my thread then outline this with great detail? You need to read it to know. Every last detail I write is part of a larger work I have compiled here. Each thread expands the same ideas with new insights as they are gleaned. You see repetition, but what is the conclusion of the matter?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Yeah and I thought we agreed Yahweh is Elohim not the necash (serpent)

He created the serpent. His work to form man necessitated reproduction with Eve.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is without a doubt your most brilliant thread to date, AlephBet. This line from you captures it all:

This gives a new meaning to this verse as well through the euphemisms of what we do not see under the zipper of scripture.

Yes, you've now taken to talking about what's behind the zipper of scripture, the zipper waiting to be pulled down by the right daring soul.

After about 20 such threads from you tying lines from Christian scripture with genitalia, I finally see the genius of your points AlephBet. I really do. But I have to tell you, the world as a whole is missing out on your genius. It took me 20 threads to see it. Isn't there some way you could reach out to a larger audience than ATS? Isn't there a way you could make this secret knowledge which you hold more real? More tactile for the general population?

I think there is. Do you remember those "pop up" books from when you were a kid? I'm thinking one of those would really deliver. You could show the "hard wood" tree of knowledge popping up, its "two grapes" hanging beneath, ready to share its seed with the reader. And the best part? The zipper of Yahweh. Yes, I'm picturing this a page they could turn to with an actual zipper, and the reader could pull it down, and pull out the "serpent" that lies behind, and fondle it. And you could make the point even more profound, with an orifice in the back of the book, they could shove their finger into, in order to push in a rod and turn the serpent of Yahweh into a hardened staff, in order to experience the miracle for themselves.

In other words AlephBet, its time you take this show on the road. REALLY deliver your genius to mankind, not just a few people on ATS. If you believe it in, you need to really put it out there! Make this pop up book and publish it around the world, under your real name, so you can get the credit you deserve for the ideas you have shared here.

You're going to be FAMOUS AlephBet, GO FOR IT!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Your whole premise is flawed.
The Devil, ie the Serpent, was already created so it was before the day of rest.

Ezekiel 28: 13-16

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Moreover, the Covering Cherub has been replaced with plural cherubims,

Exodus 25:20
And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.

Exodus 37:9
And the cherubims spread out their wings on high, and covered with their wings over the mercy seat, with their faces one to another; even to the mercy seatward were the faces of the cherubims.

It's like here on ATS, find one fake rubber alien and the whole rest of the story is bunk. The latex alien here is your statement that the Son created the Devil after the day of rest. Phooey.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join