It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Riddle and A Mystery for ATS to Solve - The Dark Goat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have known something for quite some time. It is the mystery of all mysteries in the eye of the beholder. I have a riddle and a mystery. You get one hint, then I will simply see if you can solve the puzzle. Two tools and a picture. The day before tomorrow seems as though it is a good day to see what comes of this.

TOOLS: Ancient Hebrew Lexicon and this: Mystical Meaning Hebrew Letters. My Threads provide an additional tool, but the best material is in my last 23 posts.

Here is the Riddle

Riddle: The OX pulls your BODY and moves your FEET (seed between) to a DOOR to SHOW you something. That's the only hint you get. The rest must be correctly deciphered for you to see the significance of the 23rd letter of 22. Why do all things come to an end? Light / Dark - Sheep / Goat.

If you think you know already, think again. There is a twist at the end. Literally. If you get it, you will be amazed. I will not give any more input into this thread. Plow the furrow straight or you won't get it.

Picture:

edit on 8-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Bernie,Bernie welcome back Bernard.longtime no read.....

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I consistently have no idea what you are talking about. Ever.

I come to ATS because the conspiracy theories are all compiled in an organized fashion that makes it easier to research further for myself.

Your posts? I just don't even know if you're speaking English sometimes. Probably my fault rather than yours. I imagine it's something really interesting. I just don't get it. Sorry.

edit on 8-10-2014 by MojaveBurning because: ...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am trying to figure it out as I type
, I have found the Hebrew letters for the words in capital letter in the phrase you emphasized on, all but BODY. I can't seem to find the letter that would represent the body.

In the op you speak of a picture?? What is it?
edit on 8-10-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Don't need all the babble and tools.
The numbers 22 and 23 are all that is needed and the fact that you carry on about DNA a lot.
I ring my buzzer and say,
In a spermatozoa, there are 22 unpaired autosomes and one sex chromosome.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Why all must end? To begin again.

Interestingly, this alphabet lays the path, letter by letter from aleph to ghah, meaning to meaning, beginning to end to beginning to...

edit on 8-10-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ghah looks like a strand of DNA. Tav has the shape of laminin which holds DNA together aka God glue? All things come to an end because laminin has a life span?

Will try again tomorrow.

I am going to bed. Shalom

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
I am trying to figure it out as I type
, I have found the Hebrew letters for the words in capital letter in the phrase you emphasized on, all but BODY. I can't seem to find the letter that would represent the body.

In the op you speak of a picture?? What is it?

The picture is the one I posted in the OP. The body is the house / temple of God. The links I provided are key to this, but you will need the elements of each letter in sequence to see 23 from 22.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Not close. You must sequence the letters here by transcription or you have nothing.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov

Why all must end? To begin again.

Interestingly, this alphabet lays the path, letter by letter from aleph to ghah, meaning to meaning, beginning to end to beginning to...

Knowing the end first is the future being drawn into the past. Again, read the links I provide. It's all there. Your last comment is on the right track. Plow the furrow. Transcription for one to the other, just like DNA. A thread today was talking about the matrix and how to end the imprisonment in the flesh. This thread is a clue to the only path to that end, thus the new beginning. No more threads for me on ATS until someone gets this one.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
Ghah looks like a strand of DNA. Tav has the shape of laminin which holds DNA together aka God glue? All things come to an end because laminin has a life span?

Will try again tomorrow.

I am going to bed. Shalom

You have put together a few elements, but transcription of letters in sequence is how DNA works. Use the tools I provided. When I began this process, I printed the picture, then made notes in sequence. Roll it inside to out.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I will not give any more input into this thread. Plow the furrow straight or you won't get it.

Typically, when someone ask me a valid question in a thread, I go to great lengths to show the answer. In this thread, I will only point you to the answer I have found, or elaborate in detail. When / if you get to the end of the furrow, you will know why I can only answer your questions in this way from this thread. Ask the right questions and I will point you to the orthogonal right angle. Keep looking at the direction that you cannot see, but only infer. I will let you know when you are on the right track. I will fully elaborate if someone finally gets it, but the question must be asked first. Another hint. Sister Sally (NUN) sitting on a thistle. Why does he want his two front teeth for Christmas and why is the seed sitting on the thistle? The white horse circles for joy, just as the sand in the pearl is circled until the pearl emerges. Sheep circle to develop wool. In the video below, why does the man come around? Why is the whirlwind (vortex) in the thorn tree? Why is the Ghah in the Ayin?

edit on 9-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveBurning

I consistently have no idea what you are talking about. Ever.

I sometimes get what is being said. It's mostly how the letters themselves that make up a word have meaning that give the word its truest sense. This thread I havn't gotten far yet, but I only just started. In this case the word is the entire aleph bet, as he likes to call it. Think he said that means "house of the father"

I am almost wondering if it relates to something I was talking about earlier. I used to call Jesus the 13, after the complete 12. Like an Ace in a pack of cards per each suit. I know that doesn't relate exactly, but maybe a similar concept. Like in the matrix how Neo (who is basically a christ) is the "Anomaly" who unbalances the perfect equation, thus causing growth into the next repeating pattern. In the matrix they were either going into the 6th or 7th version of the world (universe, matrix, reality)..

In Lost they are saying the same as that. One of the guys is like It's always the same (when the humans come to earth).. and the other guy is like, every time it's a bit different, and he calls it progress.

Trouble is I know nothing about hebrew.

One thing that comes to mind is that 23 comes up as one of those numbers you see in movies.

Hey Alephbet am I on any kind of track with that?

Next up to read the letters.

Wait just looking at that pictograph it is like a sentence. And some of the hints alephbet gave in sentences are just right there in the letters..
edit on 9-10-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Hebrew is so foreign to me. Looks like everything is alive. The nouns are like verbs kind of.

As to Aleph bets avatar. it reads Eye Strong House?

So for instance the greek version of aleph is Alpha.. Sound familiar to "I am the Alpha and Omega" ??

Ayin Aleph Bet:
"Knowledge of the Strong house?"
"knowledge of the fathers house?"
"gateway to the kingdom of heaven?"

edit on 9-10-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
While in prayer I was pointed back to a dream I had awhile back, I was going to my late fathers house and the house I grew up in and I found my family outside and afraid to go in.

I asked them what was wrong and why are they standing outside and so they began to tell me the house was haunted and everything was flying around, so like me I said I would go in and check it out and sure enough it was cold,lights flashing on and off and stuff flying around but I kept going. I came to my room and with the same dark atmosphere, but I saw what looked like a cocoon laying on my old bed and so I began to open it and I saw myself laying inside and all of a sudden I found myself getting out of the cocoon and throwing light into every room, clearing all negative energy that tried to hinder my progress and I awoke.

The darkness represented the sins of my past and the chaos I was in and how blind I was, I was on the outside looking in for a reason and I felt the world hated me and the one thing Yeshau said turned it around for me was this verse.
The World Hates the Disciples

18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’[a] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’

Everything must be pure and free of sin and a clean robe is needed to enter the kingdom of the father.
edit on 9-10-2014 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
hmmm that is the first mention of a sister in the mix.
the heart is a treasure if you find it.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
In ancient and modern Semitic language, Ghah which is the symbol of a rope carried the meaning twisted like the fibers of a rope and from this the meaning of goats which had twisted horns. Since goats are dark in color, it carries the meaning of dark.

In modern Hebrew, this letter doesn't exist anymore as it was absorbed by the letter ayin which is an eye.

So in other words, if I may, the letter Ghah which is darkness was absorbed by Ayin our eyes and we were then destined, in the end, to hit the mark Tav which is the cross.

This is what I got from your riddle, thus far.

edit on 9-10-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

okay...is the riddle the clue? because you followed the riddle with "thats the only clue you get". huh??

aleph bet gam nun gam dal hey/ayin

this is both the riddle and the clue. and it must be deciphered to understand that you dont know math? 23 out of 22. double huh??

and one last thing, i dont think your supposed to just post a thread asking people to guess at an answer you arent willing to provide. thats called a baiting thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You are exactly on the right track. Do you know the related scene to this one? What did the bottle represent? Jacob is the one in light clothing. Esau (never named) is the one in black. There are always opposing twins in the Bible. What does the name Jacob mean (Ya`aqov, meaning "heel-catcher). How about the birth of Jacob and Esau. Heel is a change of authority, or crushing of the head (authority). Read the mystical meaning of the first five letters in the link I provided.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Might I offer this to you, and all as a study to decipher?

www.ancient-hebrew.org...

I am without the time to delve any further, but the link may prove helpful, an assist of sorts. Analyze the meanings behind each letter, form a story or thought flow, reflect on each and as to why ghah was absorbed into ayin.

Each letter has multiple meanings, but along the same idea, follow the order to solve, my best guess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join