It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Hells Angels Are Suing The Government For Blowing Up Their Clubhouse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
source

On August 2, 2011, Special Agent Patrick Ryan of the DEA obtained a search warrant for the Hells Angels clubhouse in San Diego county, California. As night fell on the city of El Cajon, a voice sounded over the police scanner.

Soooo... The Hells Angels are sueing now huh? From cry from the reputation they have had huh? And I guess the DEA is just having s good ol time blowing # up?

I'm confuzzeled.

edit on Oct 27th 2014 by Djarums because: please don't use all caps in thread titles

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I Don't understand what your point is here.

Are you for or against the Angels? DEA?

Did I miss something?

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If there was no good legal reason for blowing up the clubhouse, a lawsuit is the sensible thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Far cry from it's past reputation?

HA is just changing with the times. They're using the system against itself.

There exists an organization out there, that kidnaps, extorts, murders, robs, and they get away with it every day.

You know them as the US government. They conduct drone strikes on American citizens (violation of 4th admendment), kidnap people who don't pay illegal taxes or fines, rob from people at gunpoint(IRS is illegal, the founding fathers said the federal government can't levy taxes), and tell people to pay or leave on land that they own (BSM in nevada ie Bundy ranch story)

They get away with it because they have more muscle and more weapons than anyone else around, just like the Mafia and Cartels do everyday. The only difference is that one has a badge and one doesn't

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrpotatoe27

There exists an organization out there, that kidnaps, extorts, murders, robs, and they get away with it every day.

You know them as the US government. They conduct drone strikes on American citizens (violation of 4th admendment), kidnap people who don't pay illegal taxes or fines, rob from people at gunpoint(IRS is illegal, the founding fathers said the federal government can't levy taxes), and tell people to pay or leave on land that they own (BSM in nevada ie Bundy ranch story)

They get away with it because they have more muscle and more weapons than anyone else around, just like the Mafia and Cartels do everyday. The only difference is that one has a badge and one doesn't

If I had a choice of who to have my back, the Govt. or HA...

HA all the way.

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Soooo... The Hells Angels are sueing now huh? From cry from the reputation they have had huh? And I guess the DEA is just having s good ol time blowing # up?

That gives them a new motto...F with us, we'll sue.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The Hells Angels are a legitimate motorcycle club with no proven connection to organized crime. They do fundraisers and charity, deserve to be taken seriously and the deserve protection under law like anyone else.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

HA all the way.

Peace

Do you think the Hell's Angel's give one flying #### about you, your family, and your happiness? If you think they would treat you any better than the US government on a bad day, you are delusional.

(post by MALBOSIA removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Fortification of private property is a muddy law, basically the militarized thugs with badges can have it but the general public cannot and since the Hells Angels are an outlaw bikie gang I guess the cops are exercising their right to blow ship up.

I would have more of a chance of survival being protected from cops by the Angels than the other way around - how many civilians have been killed by Bikies verse being killed by cops?

I hope the Angels win the lawsuit but it is unlikely since it will come down to fortification laws - which always side with law-enforcement agencies.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I'm not for either of the, I just found the story interesting.

I find it weird that they blew the building up. It seems like these agencies are becoming increasingly lawless.

I'm also well aware that the Angels are a dangerous bunch.

edit on 10/27/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catacomb

originally posted by: jude11

HA all the way.

Peace

Do you think the Hell's Angel's give one flying #### about you, your family, and your happiness? If you think they would treat you any better than the US government on a bad day, you are delusional.

Let's put it this way, I speak from experience.

Do you?

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Yuuup.

At one point in my life I was building a reputation as a pro fighter and I've had plenty of encounters over the years.

I don't care for organized crime. At one point in American history people had the balls to stand up for what's right.

I also have no place in whittle heart for lawless thug cops either.
edit on 10/27/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I actually know several Hell Angels out here in AZ. They even hooked me up with a free support 81 tee shirt!!!

I have never had a problem with any of there members ever. They frequent a lot of bars in downtown Scottsdale AZ and other parts of town. I have always shown them respect and they always show it right back. I think that goes a long way. If you fudge with them though there not afraid to whoop some Ace.

edit on 27-10-2014 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2014 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I'm sure there's good and bad chapters just like everything else in life. I have no real hate for them. I'm sure the good chapters are great but I'm also sure the bad chapters are bad.

I've met a lot of scummy people and a lot of good people from all walks of life. Doesn't change my stance on how I generally feel about organized crime and or police corruption.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Oh yeah im sure there are too. I read an article wish I could find it but it went on to say that after the phoenix chapter of HA opened there club house crime in that area dropped like 50% or more.

Then there was the HA in Mesa that murdered that woman back in 2001. That one hit close to home because that Mesa club house is close to my place.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

Oh yeah im sure there are too. I read an article wish I could find it but it went on to say that after the phoenix chapter of HA opened there club house crime in that area dropped like 50% or more.

Then there was the HA in Mesa that murdered that woman back in 2001. That one hit close to home because that Mesa club house is close to my place.

Similar things happen out here in PA with another club. Some good some bad what can you do.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I know its serious and all but it was a hilarious article to read with regard to clubhouse watchman asking why they didn't just call him up and ask for a key. And they make a good point of knocking and expressing they have a warrant rather than blowing up doors. I've seen cops overreact to these members. Some may be warranted but the article is right - its cartoonish. I think they are afraid of them(cops afraid of the angels). Thanks for sharing this story. It was a good read.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dianec
I know its serious and all but it was a hilarious article to read with regard to clubhouse watchman asking why they didn't just call him up and ask for a key. And they make a good point of knocking and expressing they have a warrant rather than blowing up doors. I've seen cops overreact to these members. Some may be warranted but the article is right - its cartoonish. I think they are afraid of them(cops afraid of the angels). Thanks for sharing this story. It was a good read.

I know, it is kinda funny huh? And I think your right I think they make the. Nervous.

Most cops probably start out as innocent people, I would imagine that's why they corrupt so easily when exposed to the underbelly of the U.S.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Fortification of private property is a muddy law, basically the militarized thugs with badges can have it but the general public cannot and since the Hells Angels are an outlaw bikie gang I guess the cops are exercising their right to blow ship up.

What is the difference between Fortifying a building to survive a F5 tornado, a M8 earthquake or Fortifying against a burglar and Fortifying against the cops.

Does that mean any survivalist that Fortifies against tornadoes, earthquakes, criminals. or SHTF has to worry about the cops blowing there place up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join