It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Hells Angels Are Suing The Government For Blowing Up Their Clubhouse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: onequestion

Fortification of private property is a muddy law, basically the militarized thugs with badges can have it but the general public cannot and since the Hells Angels are an outlaw bikie gang I guess the cops are exercising their right to blow ship up.

What is the difference between Fortifying a building to survive a F5 tornado, a M8 earthquake or Fortifying against a burglar and Fortifying against the cops.

Does that mean any survivalist that Fortifies against tornadoes, earthquakes, criminals. or SHTF has to worry about the cops blowing there place up.

IN A WORD YES AND SO

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Same here bro.

A few years back if I had trouble and called the cops or i called my buddies, who do you think would've shown up first?

P.S Wasn't the friggin cops

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I would have more of a chance of survival being protected from cops by the Angels than the other way around - how many civilians have been killed by Bikies verse being killed by cops?

I've had more Bandidos show up and help me on the road than police.

Have also been let go with no scuff marks by Bandidos after walking into something by accident. Don't have HA around where I live, so can't speak about them, but I have a number of friends that are Bandidos or one of their farm teams, and I have never felt uncomfortable or threatened around their other MC buddies. Whereas it seems like the majority of interactions with a cop I don't know involves them being as big a jackass as they can manage.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Right near my parents house there was a cool restaurant/bar that was a Hells Angel hang out, and it had the best prime rib ever, and the guys were all pretty nice. Old guys with their old gals on the back, and peaceful as can be. Never had any problem with them. Nothing to do with the outlaw image of the '70"s.

Then one night it was burned to the ground mysteriously. No one living in the area had any complaint about them. I will tend to feel defensive of them now.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
The Hells Angels are a legitimate motorcycle club with no proven connection to organized crime. They do fundraisers and charity, deserve to be taken seriously and the deserve protection under law like anyone else.

i was pretty close to a girl once who's relative was pretty high up the ladder in HA, she told me plenty of stories of drug running, meth production, kidnapping, murder, etc etc etc.

so ya sure nothings proven, but i at least know firsthand they are not an honorable club
edit on 10/28/14 by pryingopen3rdeye because: made relation between girl and biker more vague, hoping to prevent a knock on my door that way

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

If you get harassed by someone for mentioning something on s message board on a forum I'd be surprised. If that type of ridiculousness happens whoever would be responsible is probably an out of control lunatic already.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Catacomb

That's not what I learned growing up actually. most bikers are good people. when I was a little girl my dad taught me that if I needed help and couldn't find a cop, find a biker.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye

The Hells Angels are a legitimate motorcycle club with no proven connection to organized crime. They do fundraisers and charity, deserve to be taken seriously and the deserve protection under law like anyone else.

i was pretty close to a girl once who's relative was pretty high up the ladder in HA, she told me plenty of stories of drug running, meth production, kidnapping, murder, etc etc etc.

so ya sure nothings proven, but i at least know firsthand they are not an honorable club

What your friend's dad did on his own time is his problem and is not tied to HAMC. If a member of a church gets caught doing something illegal, does that mean the church is a criminal organization?

And as far as honourable... all BS aside, I would still trust an HAMC member with my families life more than my government. At least club members are responsible for their own actions, unlike the government who are never responsible for anything.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn
a reply to: Catacomb

That's not what I learned growing up actually. most bikers are good people. when I was a little girl my dad taught me that if I needed help and couldn't find a cop, find a biker.

That is good advice. They take kids and family very serious . And they throw wicked pig-roasts.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Yeah right, club over everything.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye

What your friend's dad did on his own time is his problem and is not tied to HAMC. If a member of a church gets caught doing something illegal, does that mean the church is a criminal organization?

And as far as honourable... all BS aside, I would still trust an HAMC member with my families life more than my government. At least club members are responsible for their own actions, unlike the government who are never responsible for anything.

I'll believe this up untill the trusting my family with anyone part.

Like I said before it may be a chapter by chapter thing.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

HA has some of the best lawers money can buy. They actively sue entities that breach constitutional and legal boundaries.

Aside from that I'm not sure this is really big news or conspiracy related? Motorcycle clubs have the same rights as the rest of us. I hope the DEA gets busted big time.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Yeah trust me I'm no fan boy of the DEA, their entire organization rely'a heavily on the farce that is the drug war.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I worked with a guy in Security and his dad was the head of the local HA chapter. They had their hands in all kinds of illegal activities. The guy I worked with didn't follow in that life though because his dad wanted a better life for him.

I have read most of the posts, I still don't know why they blew the clubhouse up.
edit on 29-10-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I worked with a guy in Security and his dad was the head of the local HA chapter. They had their hands in all kinds of illegal activities. The guy I worked with didn't follow in that life though because his dad wanted a better life for him.

I have read most of the posts, I still don't know why they blew the clubhouse up.

Yeah people are afraid. For good reason though, I get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join