It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Kennedy Proposes Monument to Himself

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
On the subject of the Bill Clinton library... didn't the Saudis fund it??? Yes I believe so. Maybe Ted Kennedy could get the Saudis to fund his monument? I mean the election is over and Michael Moore doesn't mind if Democrats are chummy with the Saudis??

"During the campaign, liberals from John Kerry to Michael Moore complained about President Bush's close ties to the Saudis.

Now it has been revealed that the Saudis chipped in at least four million dollars to help fund Bill Clinton's new presidential library.

The Saudi royal family and three Saudi businessmen all chipped in gifts of a million dollars or more to the brand-new library in Little Rock.

Of course, Bill Clinton is revered as the first so-called ‘rock star president’ by admiring Democrats, and none are complaining about his library being partially funded by Saudi millions.

But these Democrats did complain throughout the year about George W. Bush being too close to the Saudis. Michael Moore made a big point of it in his incendiary film "Fahrenheit 9-11."

www.cbn.com...

Why is everybody ignoring poor Rosemary Kennedy?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Why is everybody ignoring poor Rosemary Kennedy?

Not ignoring, just waiting for more information from others that my have something on this equally tragic situation.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Did it ever occur to anyone that after two brothers were destroyed by the facist wannabee but now existing shadow government and actual overt government, that the Edward Kennedy incident was a setup?

Was he told after being drugged, waking up the next morning, to "make up a story," after the car was inserted with the already dead body? Were Ted's kids threatened unless he "went along?" Remember the real crooks don't care about the fact that another Kennedy in the White House would do no harm to them, they want their low wage serfs never to have a swimming pool and so forth.

Amazing, but hook line and sinker, the world turns into knee jerk criticism, I mean even the conspiracy whiz goes "duh ya, that Edward Kennedy should be villified by MADD."

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Let's see now.

Your supposition (sounds kind of like suppository doesn't it?) would be that the Republicans (right) conspired with the communists (far left as you can get) to do this arcane plot against Teddie where his girlfriend gets killed to discredit him, but he's still the esteemed senator from Mass. for 3 decades and causes the Republicans no end of grief - when they had good results from just shooting his brothers?

I like it.

Oliver! Oliver Stone! Are you out there?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hey RANT, what's the issue with MADD?

If it really will make MADD upset though to honor Kennedy, just tell me where to send money. I'm all for it.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Hey RANT, what's the issue with MADD?

If it really will make MADD upset though to honor Kennedy, just tell me where to send money. I'm all for it.

Totally unrelated to anything here, just mentioned it tongue in cheek since it was cited in the initial post as if they were a good thing.

There's an exlusive interview on ATSNN with the founder of an opposition group to MADD for details, but basically it's a good idea gone bad. Power hungry authoritarian $100 million dollar a year "charity" that actually gets half it's funding from the government in order to lobby the government. They pretty much "won" all they set out to do years ago, and now just make stuff up to "fight" in order to stay in existence. Like they lobby for higher beer taxes and an ever decreasing BAC limit, decreasing alchohol content, increasing drinking ages, got their hands in highway funding, DMV restrictions, legal punishments, unconstitutional roadblocks, rating judges... you name it, they're into it. And they lie. Literally just make up statistics proven to be wrong, then get cited by a lazy US Government as the source for statistics. So basically they are an arm of the government, funded by the governemnt, lobbying the government with zero opposition.

MADD's own founder, Candy Lightner came out against them years ago as being out of control. She quit and now speaks out against them. They've lost sight of the original mission and just exist to make themselves powerful and rich now. It's a job basically. No group should have that much power. Especially one that exists only to curtail rights. My position against MADD is one of my most "conservative" leanings. They OWN the corner on political correctness. You can't even speak out against them without being called a drunk, or "victim" hater.

There are a number of motorists rights groups that challenge them, but it's uphill. They wrote the book on guilty until proven innocent. They do not deserve the golden reputation they enjoy at all. Not these days.

I'll find you a thread on it to keep the discussion from going too off topic.

Here's one old thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And an interview with Founder of RIDL (Responsibility in DUI Laws):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-12-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
First of all...Ted wasn't even in the car when it went off the bridge in Chappaquidick...I would think most of the people on here would be aware of this. The whole thing was set up by the NWO to keep him from becoming President...they thought assassinating a third Kennedy would be a little much, so they decided to set him up. The injuries Ted sustained were from a beating he took the same night by the CIA or whoever the NWO had carry out the job. He was told not to refute the story or else he would be killed as well as other members of his family.

Just like the Kennedy's were told not to pursue the truths behind the deaths of Jack and Bobby or at least not dispute the fidnings of the Warren Commission and the people that investigated Bobby's death (at least not to the public).

And Ted has not proposed a statue to himself. That is a ridiculous rumor and anyone who would believe someone would propose a statue of himself is a bit tapped in the head.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
He's reformed, just like our president is. In fact, Ted has all the atributes of a good president, just as Bush does. If a coc aine addict, drunk can become president, i'd say Kennedy's future looks good too

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If people want to donate for him to make a library of his monumental lies and slander then so what? I for one will not be visiting it.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Kopeckni girl was not Ted's girlfriend. You are on a conspiracy website and seem to have some knowledge of the abilities of the powers that be to cover up the truth and create truths in the publics minds, but you believe that she was Ted's girlfriend?? She worked for Bobby Kennedy and was a friend of the family. And, again, Ted wasn't even in the car that went off the bridge in Chappaquidick. You seem to believe everything the government wants the masses to believe. Why are you here??

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Your knowledge of events is exactly what the NWO want you to believe....you are living proof that the bull# they spew is easily believable by the masses.....

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If any of you well educated individuals went through what Ted Kennedy went through in his life...the death of his three older brothers for one...2 by assassination, I'm sure you all would also have a good chance of developing drinking problems. Oh, but I forgot you all are perfect human beings. I wonder what kind of skeletons you freaks have in your closets!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If you think Ted's so great, go ahead and donate and help build his monument and go there and worship him daily. I just said I won't go.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think zabilgy is Ted Kennedy. Shouldn't you be mourning for your sister , Rose. Have another drink!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
If any of you well educated individuals went through what Ted Kennedy went through in his life...
I'm from Hyannis, and i lived by Kennedys Memorial, and i saw the thousands and thousands of people coming to pay tribute each year. I also know if Ted gets a monument it will also revered. Ted has given most of his life to politics and i dont see anything wrong with this. If we can have a president with a highly questionable past,
, Ted can have a monument with no problem.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ted Kennedy is nothing more than an actual liver with two eyeballs. He is nothing more than a chunk of blubber that dishes out scoops of distortions with a side order of lies.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Obviously most of the people that belong to this sight are morons. Ted Kennedy has been a senator in Massachusetts for 4 decades and has been an excellent politician. Why don't you all research the facts before you spew your obvious lack of knowledge. Why are you people here? As I said earlier, you seem to be the perfect robots the NWO wants to brainwash with their lies. You are all acting like a bunch of bitches sitting around knitting.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by Zabilgy
If any of you well educated individuals went through what Ted Kennedy went through in his life...
I'm from Hyannis, and i lived by Kennedys Memorial, and i saw the thousands and thousands of people coming to pay tribute each year. I also know if Ted gets a monument it will also revered. Ted has given most of his life to politics and i dont see anything wrong with this. If we can have a president with a highly questionable past,
, Ted can have a monument with no problem.

OK. Now we have at least two volunteers for the job of high priest at Ted's new monument and temple. While you're deciding on who gets that job, how about a suggestion for the daily ceremonies? I think something that combines drinking (like communion, but in much higher amounts) with full-immersion baptism would be very appropriate.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What skeletons lie in your closet? I suspect some pretty scary stuff.....

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
When they do the "great unveiling" of the monument, I think they should play the song "Bridge over troubled water"

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join