It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

happy people disgust me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I am sorry beezzer I don't quadruple hate you, I only triple hate you for that video

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shepard64

I hate you^^^

Laughing my lol on the rolling floor!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

wo wo I dont know what happened there!

Don't worry, Beezzer gets way more "I hate yous" than that within just five minutes of logging in.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introspectionist
Every day I see them. They make up a vast majority of people. People that aren't suffering much. Everywhere happy shallow people. So meaningless. They disgust me.

OMG..you are so deep and brooding and troubled and intense.

Please. Life has bad moments and good moments ..get over it ..
Who are you to decide who is suffering or who is not?
You know what, I am generally pretty happy tell me again how I am shallow, meaningless and not suffering?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Beat me too it...so I'll add this one.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I am sorry beezzer I don't quadruple hate you, I only triple hate you for that video

Ironic that it was repeated so many times
Evil damn rabbit.

You know why I think he's evil?

Because I'm happy, Cause I'm happy cause I'm happy cause I'm happy, cause I'm happy.

And I didn't even click it. Jeebus.

edit on 23-10-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

wo wo I dont know what happened there!

Don't worry, Beezzer gets way more "I hate yous" than that within just five minutes of logging in.

And those are just from my "friends" list!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Every day I see them. They make up a vast majority of people. People that aren't suffering much. Everywhere happy shallow people. So meaningless. They disgust me.

I'm happy. But I think you being disgusted by me being happy actually pisses me off.

Well done. Now i want to be even happier just because it's disgusting you.
I really don't want to be THAT happy, but now I have to be, just to bug you.
I'm really a very rebellious soul........

Damn it. Now you've pissed me off, and I'm weirdly happy about that. ....

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: introspectionist

I say this as someone who has the odd day where the smiles of the carefree are as nails down a blackboard to my soul...

Suffering is a damned good educator, but despite that, I think anyone who has been through significant mental trauma at any time in their life, would say that suffering is to be avoided if at all possible. That some people have been fortunate enough to avoid it, or strong enough to overcome it to the point where they can smile a genuine smile into the universe, is a VICTORY for the afflicted, not a slap in their face!

I think however, that sometimes we all feel like that. When your relationship collapses, and all you see for the next four hours is couples, holding hands, walking their kids and their dog, or just sitting together at a cafe, laughing and smiling, that is horrible. We all know it.

But, that should pass with time, as the wounds heal. If you are experiencing prolonged bouts of this disgust, without factors in your life fuelling the feeling, then perhaps you ought to seek some sort of counselling for that? See, I have been broken over the rack of life a few times, and I have a VAST capacity for rage and loathing, but if I started feeling like you do, without a causative factor in my own life, I would be asking for a referral to a psychologist from my doctor faster than a slasher runs through a year book!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm pretty perpetually happy, and its just about perfect.

Super energetic is another thing entirely, with no connection to happiness as some propose.

I'm also a bit cynical and an archaic form of troll.. which means i have to bite my tongue!

Regardless, you shouldn't allow others to have such extensive control over you Intros. If you do let others control you so totally, you become little more than a contrarian puppet screaming words meant for no one other than yourself. But all that will be heard is silence.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Misery love company so maybe your just tired of being alone.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So what are you doing about this dilemma?

Is it jealousy?

What's the answer?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The energy wasted in frequent fits of bad temper would, if controlled and properly directed, give a man strength of mind, force of character, and much power to achieve. The angry man is a strong man made weak by the dissipation of his mental energy.
~The Eight Pillars of Prosperity by James Allen

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

This is the rant forum. I already hate you.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't think you people understand. You are most likely neurotypicals, i.e. you are not all that different from those shallow people having a smooth ride that I just described. If you have a good relationship to your parents, have at least one good friend, and at the age of 30 has had at least one partner then the answer is yes.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Smile. It's easy. and if you need a reason to do so, just eat some bean burritos, and go crop dusting at the mall.
I swear it's fun.

Lol XD

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I don't think you people understand. You are most likely neurotypicals, i.e. you are not all that different from those shallow people having a smooth ride that I just described. If you have a good relationship to your parents, have at least one good friend, and at the age of 30 has had at least one partner then the answer is yes.

In other words, normal people.

Stop being a weirdo then!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

This is the rant forum. I already hate you.

Hail Eris, buddy boy!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You know, what you wrote makes me think of this:

And to rescue the people who have been hit by Pharrel's Happy:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I grew up with alcoholic meth addicted parents. They would fight constantly. I remember one time when I was about seven my dad was drunk and fighting with my mom he was standing over me butt-ass naked holding a .38 special to his head, threatening to blow his brains out. At 13, DCF came and took my siblings and I away from my mother on my sister's birthday. We were sent to separate foster homes and lived that way for a year and a half. When we finally got out of foster care we went back to live with our mom, but she relapsed so my family took the initiative to take us away from her again (it was the right thing to do), they then sent us all to separate family members across the country, where we all lived separate until my mom was released from prison for drug related reasons about four years ago. Needless to say, my life has not been peachy. That's the exact reason I choose to at least TRY and be happy, not for anyone else but myself, because I deserve to be happy. Just like everyone else.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join