It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

happy people disgust me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I could use a word that rhymes with punt that aptly describes my mother. No, I'm not kidding either.

It happens. Just saying that not all parents are great.

Yes but... "sluts" I dunno maybe I'm just thinking with my Freudian Brain right now but...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I wouldn't say the "vast majority" are happy at all.

The opposite actually; I sense a widespread mild depression.

The realisation, no doubt, that we are all trapped in a sinister process called globalisation, that none of us voted for, and which threatens to usher in a world that we can barely imagine.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introspectionist

i know you're type

I walk around with a smile on my face no matter how i feel but see the angry looks i get for being happy

do i look bothered

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Life is a process of introspection and experience. If you only ever suffer, you are missing out on the full tapestry of life. Get out there and do something enjoyable! Sin a little as long as it doesn't harm anyone. You only live once. (Yes, I realize I just YOLO'd). ;p

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I know exactly what you mean... gay people disgust me as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusSubprime

Oh no you di-int!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusSubprime

Well, you are certainly entitled to your own opinions.

It wasn't really the topic at hand but, way to throw your opinions out there into cyber space...into a thread completely unrelated to homosexuality.

Oh, wait a minute....I see what you might have done there.

edit on 23-10-2014 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Maybe this will help.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

^^THIS!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

Life is a process of introspection and experience. If you only ever suffer, you are missing out on the full tapestry of life. Get out there and do something enjoyable! Sin a little as long as it doesn't harm anyone. You only live once. (Yes, I realize I just YOLO'd). ;p

You just HAD to go there, didn't you?

Unforgivable.

YOLO!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

originally posted by: introspectionist
my mother is always happy. I don't think anyone disgusts me like she does. my sister is also always happy. happy sluts both of them. I was the only one with any sense in my family.

You seem very disturbed. Who the f### thinks of their mom and sister as "sluts"?

Jesus said, "Whoever does not hate father and mother cannot be my disciple, and whoever does not hate brothers and sisters, and carry the cross as I do, will not be worthy of me."
gnosis.org...

Yeah I'm disturbed, and proudly so. That's about the only thing about myself I like.

edit on 421031Thu, 23 Oct 2014 21:42:19 -0500201419pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-23T21:42:19-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
To me it feels like there is something very perverted, unspiritual, about being happy. Hatred is purity. Kind of like winter in the arctic is pure and white whereas the tropics is a cesspool of poisonous insects, dirt, viruses and foul smell. I feel the same about being alone vs being around others. Whatever I do with others feels perverted.
edit on 021031Thu, 23 Oct 2014 22:02:25 -0500201425pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-23T22:02:25-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Given man's fallen nature, recreation, which is necessary to the human spirit, is forever falling into amusement, and amusement is forever falling into vice.
A Coney Island of the Mindless, E Michael Jones

Maybe this is why I think Christianity feels so perverted. The altrustic people are not enlightened, they are useful idiots, who serve as tools to enlighten the disturbed and miserable that are sensitive enough to sense the perversion.

Orthodox Jews proclaim the glory of "God" and yet look like the most dismal, grim, joyless fanatics on earth - a psychopathic contradiction.
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

Everything that irritates us about others can lead to an understanding about ourselves.
Carl Jung

In other words, happy people are not undergoing enlightenment. And a vast majority of them aren't people who have overcome great amounts of fear either. They're unevolved.

Reggae artist Matisyahu before and after pics:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Every day I see them. They make up a vast majority of people. People that aren't suffering much. Everywhere happy shallow people. So meaningless. They disgust me.

The smile could be a camouflage to hide their real feelings , or they do not care about the external stuff , or they are actually happy , some people are experts at hiding their feelings.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

You must be Misery's roommate. I had heard he loved having company over. The two of you must have sooooo much to talk about. How do you ever find time to sleep?

I kid, I kid. Can I ask you a question, though? When was the last time you remember being happy? Did you truly believe you were a shallow person in that moment? Or is it at all possible, that you're unhappy and you can't stand that the people around you are? Is it possible that you actually miss being happy, and you just don't know how to get there? Because guess what? You deserve to be happy too! You are really and truly worthy of the happiness that you find to be so disgusting in this moment. Life can get better, I know this for a fact, because I've been in your shoes, and I promise, life can be good again. You just have to let it in, and allow yourself to feel it.
edit on 24-10-2014 by U4ea82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Tehehe. Well, at least you were able to restrain yourself from posting the 24 hrs of "Happy" that's available on Youtube. So you have to give yourself some credit right there

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
wow....I mean...wow...one more time...WOW!

So let me conclude some of the "findings" by the top social researchers here that people would have about me if they met me IRL

1. I am legitimately happy...but that means I am fake
2. I am VERY peppy most days...but that makes me disingenuous
3. Because I smile that must mean I never have bad moods...yep...it's impossible to have a hard day, and keep smiling. Likewise it is impossible for me to have a bad day, get past it, and wake up with a grin plastered on my face
4. I smile...A LOT...therefore KyoZero is shallow...yep...no way I can have complex emotions
5. I smile a lot...therefore I don't experience pain...oh please come with me and revisit the first ten years of my life...I beg you
6. I am typically perpetually happy...therefore I am not "normal"...so it's legitimately impossible for me to keep working on positivity?

Wow

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The question is .Are you happy that you are unhappy with happy people ,or are you unhappy that you are unhappy with happy people . Moving on ,if people were unhappy would that make you happy and if so would you be happy with the fact you are happy with people being unhappy or would you be unhappy with the fact that that unhappy people made you happy.
jeez done my head in .

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Most of the responses to this thread have brought a smile to my face.

Keep spreading the joy!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Every day I see them. They make up a vast majority of people. People that aren't suffering much. Everywhere happy shallow people. So meaningless. They disgust me.

My neck hurts a bit cos I cricked it whilst riding my bike...so tonight I will apply a muscle relaxant called alcohol

today is friday and tomorrow I will watch football (soccer)

What shallow joys

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join