It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer
Nice try but no.
I showed how its similar to a commercially available prop, you have yet to show how its not

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: oldetimehockey4

Tucson has Davis-Monthan Air Force Base which I think is mostly a boneyard and maintenance base.
edit on 23-10-2014 by Excallibacca because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: drneville
Here some screenshots from the video (UFO + alien
***snip***

The creases at the shoulders tell me that this is in fact a rubber doll.

Because you know what a real alien's shoulders look like?

Gimme a break.

No. Because I know what a rubber doll looks like.
And because I expect the creases to be the same on both sides.

LOL just like we have 5 fingers on both hands, and how our human bodies are mirrored on both left an right sides?

Gimme a break is right!

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

***snip***

Is that your only argument against? Creased shoulder joints? So you think it must be humanish to be real, what if the joint is more like other creatures? Or of course it could be unlike anything that develops in our atmosphere.

edit on 23-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Nice try but no.
I showed how its similar to a commercially available prop, you have yet to show how its not

No. Just no. You googled an alien doll that looked similar, and now its on US to prove to YOU that its not a doll!?

Contrary to your skewed beliefs, its actually your burden to prove that this is a doll in the OP, since you brought it up in the first place.

OG

edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: Davood
a reply to: OrionsGem

If someone can corroborate this guy's credentials and work history then these videos should go viral with some big people backing it imho.

Otherwise it's just more white noise in the pseudoscience not - really - evidence pile. Since he doesn't really explain anything. It's one big teaser

I can say that ig the government was doing these things we'd see a lot of the tech leaking out

Go read about wd40

It was super secret watwr displacer but all employees were stealing it for their own use then they decided to commercialize it.

You say "If the govt was doing this wed see more tech leaking out" ??

Thats actually a perfect explanation for the technology boom in the last 150 years! Lasers, Mircrochips, all could have come from declassified ET tech...

OG

Absolutely totally wrong!! Come on switch on the brains folks. There is no way in hell that the "tech" we have had over the past 50 years is more advanced than that that would be required to operate a UFO capable of FLT travel. This means the tech in any craft is more advanced than our current tech and there is no way in hell even our today tech could have been reverse engineered to make that first transistor in 1947. The technology did not exist in the 40's,50's to examine our present tech let alone the tech in a UFO.

Sorry but that assertion its completely wrong.

NB in order to reproduce semiconductor technology the electron microscope of 1950 would have to be able to detect the impurity level of within silicon....on the massively mistaken assumption that UFO electronics is silicon based. Even we are moving away from that.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Orion, are you so DESPERATE for validation, you will grasp at ANYTHING so say ET exists and has been here?
I can tell you this: I am a 100% believer, but when it looks walks and quacks like a duck, its not a goose.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

*sigh* Not even bothering to look at the video, the first pic tells all
Here is your alien:

Can be bought on amazon for about 500.00

*sigh* Maybe you should have taken a closer look.

The alien on amazon isn't the same as the photo. The alien in the photo has smaller eyes, eyes are at a different angle, different chin and mouth, different area around the eyes, etc.

Playing the devils advocate a bit.

Sometimes props are made to look like real things. Not the other way round. But sometimes propa are made to look like made up things. So your picture is about as usefull as the OP interviews.

The age of the photo adds a level of credibility as the best props in the world haven't been that realistic for very long. Of course, when you add in the ability to artificially age the photo...

Is there any way to know for sure that they're genuine? Nope. Is there any way to say for sure that they're fake? Nope.

My point is that the positioning of the head and neck, the lousy quality of the photos, and the person's hand added in are very natural and don't scream prop to me.

It would help if a professional could analyze the photos and determine how old they are.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Nice try but no.

No. Just no. You googled an alien doll that looked similar, an now its on US to prove to YOU that its not a doll!?

Contrary to your skewed beleifs, its actually your burden to prove that this is a doll in the OP, since you brought it up in the first place.

OG

LMAO, just as its on YOU to PROVE its an ET, right??

I can SHOW you how its a prop
Your turn

link   

Lets have a quick recap

Man says he is dying. Only he knows that. There is no proof.

Said he worked at Area 51. No proof.

Calls himself by a name. No proof he is that person

Breaks sensational story on " You Tube " Need i say more.

Someone come up with some real evidence this is true and i will change my opinion.

I won't hold my breath.

link   

Orion, are you so DESPERATE for validation, you will grasp at ANYTHING so say ET exists and has been here?
I can tell you this: I am a 100% believer, but when it looks walks and quacks like a duck, its not a goose.

Im not desperate for anything I have made no claims, just stated my opinions. Is that OK with you?

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Nice try but no.

No. Just no. You googled an alien doll that looked similar, an now its on US to prove to YOU that its not a doll!?

Contrary to your skewed beleifs, its actually your burden to prove that this is a doll in the OP, since you brought it up in the first place.

OG

LMAO, just as its on YOU to PROVE its an ET, right??

I can SHOW you how its a prop
Your turn

I dont have to prove anything, please read my OP carefully, and then post an educated reply.

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Im not desperate for anything I have made no claims, just stated my opinions. Is that OK with you?

OG

You stated your opinion, which is okay, but youre so fanatical in your belief you REFUSE to look at any other explaination
That is not DENYING IGNORANCE, thats promoting ignorance

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Nice try but no.

Actually, that's exactly what I said in my post... how it's not similar. You can compare the photos side by side and see for yourself.

You countered that with "they could have used latex to change it."

That's grasping at straws.

If they had to use latex to alter the appearance of the commercially available doll, why not create one from scratch or alter it further to make sure it looked NOTHING like the original doll? Why leave it so close that people could easily see the similarity?

Your argument is weak.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

***snip***

Because you know what a real alien's shoulders look like?

Gimme a break.

No. Because I know what a rubber doll looks like.
And because I expect the creases to be the same on both sides.

LOL just like we have 5 fingers on both hands, and how our human bodies are mirrored on both left an right sides?

Gimme a break is right!

OG

Somehow you mistake an intelligent debate with "clever" remarks meant to refute any argument to have you stop for a few moments and CONSIDER that the famous interviews and pictures might be lies.

Throwing ridicule at valid concerns does not lend credibility to your arguments.
Rather than that it makes people stop debating with you.
But think not of it as any validation of your arguments that you get stars and people stop reguting your nonsensical posts. Think of it as if some people applaud a loudmoth and others refrain from talking to them.

edit on 23-10-2014 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

OG

You stated your opinion, which is okay, but youre so fanatical in your belief you REFUSE to look at any other explaination
That is not DENYING IGNORANCE, thats promoting ignorance

Its really laughable when posters on this site proceed to tell me what I think, and what my beliefs are. I mean is everyone on here psychic? If so, working at a 900 line would net you far more profit..

Seriously folks, read my op in which I state i am undecided. Its ground breaking if true tho.

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

[

Somehow you mistake an intelligent debate with "clever" remarks meant to refute any argument to have you stop for a few moments and CONSIDER that the famous interviews and oictures might be lies.

Throwing ridicule at valid concerns does not lend credibility to your arguments.
But think not of it as any validation of your arguments that you get stars and people stop reguting your nonsensical posts. Think of it as if some people applaud a loudmoth and others refrain from talking to them.

That's rich from the guy who posted a picture of a doll that doesn't match the photo and claimed "here it is, the pictures are BS!" without actually comparing the two figures side-by-side.

If you offer a valid concern, it will be met with valid consideration.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Nice try but no.

Actually, that's exactly what I said in my post... how it's not similar. You can compare the photos side by side and see for yourself.

You countered that with "they could have used latex to change it."

That's grasping at straws.

If they had to use latex to alter the appearance of the commercially available doll, why not create one from scratch or alter it further to make sure it looked NOTHING like the original doll? Why leave it so close that people could easily see the similarity?

Your argument is weak.

I agree such an argument is horrendously weak...does not stop them from trying! LOL really sad..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

[

Somehow you mistake an intelligent debate with "clever" remarks meant to refute any argument to have you stop for a few moments and CONSIDER that the famous interviews and oictures might be lies.

That's rich from the guy who posted a picture of a doll that doesn't match the photo and claimed "here it is, the pictures are BS!" without actually comparing the two figures side-by-side.

If you offer a valid concern, it will be met with valid consideration.

What did you expect? This is "drive-by debunking" at its worst...and when that does not work the personal attacks begin in earnest...

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

As far as your photo comparison to the photos of lens effects from ground lighting, I think you are just grasping at straws at this point..whats next? Pie plates and swamp gas?

OG

Why should I be grasping at straws? that sounds like desperation, in fact I'm very interested in UFO's, (See my profile) however that does not mean I should take anything as gospel from all and sundry...I frown upon that! In the case of the first few pictures in this thread, the lens affects is a very good candidate. BTW, pie plates and swamp gas are not in my portfolio...I will admit to the odd Frisbee attack though.

Yes your photo comparison did sound like desperation, which is why I brought it up.

Oh, and how would a pie plate be missing from your portfolio but a frisbee explanation is acceptable? You need to diversify your bonds yo!

OG

OG
I don't know what a pie plate looks like
The comparison with ground lighting however is very good since it was near sunset and the street lights below have come on...that's not desperation now is it?
Let me know how to diversify my bonds, I'm not into that sort of thing..sounds ritualistic, but you do talk funny anyway.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join