It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Doing some research, I came across this:

Boyd Bushman, an engineer and inventor at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co., the nation's largest aerospace company, has sued his employer, claiming that the company, directed by the government, suppressed an invention that he believes has implications as a portable and inexpensive way of generating energy. Lockheed has had the suit removed to federal court. The complaint asserts that the value of Mr. Bushman's 20% revenue profit share has been substantially reduced by the failure to promote the concept. The patent at issue, U.S. Patent No. 5,384,802, describes a way of turning a jet engine into a powerful laser weapon.

Here is the patent info

And the only firm info I could quickly find about a lawsuit:

Lawsuit here

So, I'd say if a federal court heard this suit, it's a safe bet he did work for Lockheed.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: OrionsGem

If this " Story " had come out of Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Norway and possibly a few other countries; i would say there maybe an element of truth within it.

The " Story " coming out of The U.S. as it does, you can guarantee it's total nonsense.

I think your post is total nonsense as you cant "guarantee" anything. All you can do is state your opinion like the rest of us, but what do I know? I just play a scientist on television..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

If this " Story " had come out of Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Norway and possibly a few other countries; i would say there maybe an element of truth within it.

The " Story " coming out of The U.S. as it does, you can guarantee it's total nonsense.

I think your post is total nonsense as you cant "guarantee" anything. All you can do is state your opinion like the rest of us, but what do I know? I just play a scientist on television..

OG

If you want my " Opinion" this chap suffers from one of the " Attention Seeking Personality Disorders "

Those disorders are life long.

Or maybe he is trying to make a few Quid to pass onto his family.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122

That's the path I tend to lean toward. It just always seemed a bit childish to me, that a super advanced race of ET's flew across the universe to pick a fight with peanut-sized brain beings in comparison. Now if we managed to get our mitts on a downed craft *cough* Roswell *cough*...
All of sudden the steepness of the curve depicting our technological advancement over the past century all of a sudden doesn't seem too steep.

Finally something I totally agree with=) that *cough* Roswell thing if genuine really does explain the technology boom...I mean in 1890 we were on horseback and in one persons lifetime we were landing orbiters on the damn moon! In one lifetime!!! *cough*

OG
edit on 10-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
He was an enthusiast, according to what he said someone was feeding him these pictures over a 13 year period from the year 2,000, possibly even taking some through the loan of his own camera, probably to try and give credibility as having actual source contact relating to Area-51.

The material presented is totally shambolic with regards to establishing any sort of context and of poor quality suggesting hoaxed, he was taken advantage of in having bought into a lie, bit of a sad story really, i mean come on an alien ghost pic...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I didn't even realize that gap was THAT astounding.

That really does put things into perspective when you put it that way hahaah

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

OG

If you want my " Opinion" this chap suffers from one of the " Attention Seeking Personality Disorders "

Oh yea its well known that his family made millions off the youtube vids he posted (not)

As always thanks for your opinion..

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

As far as your photo comparison to the photos of lens effects from ground lighting, I think you are just grasping at straws at this point..whats next? Pie plates and swamp gas?

OG

Why should I be grasping at straws? that sounds like desperation, in fact I'm very interested in UFO's, (See my profile) however that does not mean I should take anything as gospel from all and sundry...I frown upon that! In the case of the first few pictures in this thread, the lens affects is a very good candidate. BTW, pie plates and swamp gas are not in my portfolio...I will admit to the odd Frisbee attack though.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I think he knew he was dying, I believe the video was shot in a hospital room.

I was asking if there was an actual statement or evidence that could show he knew. Unless you knew the guy I don't know how you can make a statement assuming his knowledge level of his health.

It doesn't look like a hospital to me and I didn't see anything stating the location did you.

.And as far as him having the photos, I think he is being ALLOWED to show these to the public at this point in time.

I think that scenario is highly unlikely and it still doesn't answer how he would have possession of such photos.

Like the govt saying hey Boyd when are you going to release those photos you took from site # many years ago. We hope its before you die..or... hey Boyd we know you're about to die so here are some photos we would like you to show now we hope you can remember what they are of.

Netier seems possible.

.we are living in interesting times folks!!

I agree though its probably for different reasons.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122

I didn't even realize that gap was THAT astounding.

That really does put things into perspective when you put it that way hahaah

Seriously can you imagine the implications?

If you were born in 1890, in the 1960s you'd be telling your grand kids "you know kids, back when I was your age, we had to take horses everywhere"

Its freaking amazing and really lends credence that us apes got assistance from up above to advance our tech...Also take into accounts that many of the "crashed" craft which were recovered were COMPLETELY UNDAMAGED and simply left on the desert floor for us to find...think about that for a minute..

I remember reading that when the Roswell craft was examined, they found numerous wires with no metal inside and were perplexed...until they realized that those "wires" were actually fiber optic cables which transmitted light!

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

OG

Oh yea its well known that his family made millions off the youtube vids he posted (not)

OG

You have made my point for me.

If someone had a story as sensational as this, they would have contacted The National News Media; to break this outstanding tale to the world.

But NO. It appears on an amateur Vid on You Tube

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Again, we can argue about his story all we want but I think the proof is in the pudding and the pudding is the pictures of the alien.

The wear on those photos is difficult to reproduce. They look like old 35mm photos of either a real body or an extremely high-quality movie prop. So the guy is telling the truth or he is/had access to one of the best creature/fx artists on earth. The natural position of the head/neck is extremely difficult to reproduce. In all three photos, the neck never looks totally rigid.

I honestly don't see anything about that alien's body that indicates a fake.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

As far as your photo comparison to the photos of lens effects from ground lighting, I think you are just grasping at straws at this point..whats next? Pie plates and swamp gas?

OG

Why should I be grasping at straws? that sounds like desperation, in fact I'm very interested in UFO's, (See my profile) however that does not mean I should take anything as gospel from all and sundry...I frown upon that! In the case of the first few pictures in this thread, the lens affects is a very good candidate. BTW, pie plates and swamp gas are not in my portfolio...I will admit to the odd Frisbee attack though.

Yes your photo comparison did sound like desperation, which is why I brought it up.

Oh, and how would a pie plate be missing from your portfolio but a frisbee explanation is acceptable? You need to diversify your bonds yo!

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

OG

OG

If someone had a story as sensational as this, they would have contacted The National News Media; to break this outstanding tale to the world.

Actually, knowing full-well how the media is controlled and how they belittle anything related to UFO's and the paranormal, I would have avoided them altogether and put the video out on as many user-uploadable sites as possible.

If you want to share a story like this, you have to let it go viral. The mainstream media ignores or mocks stories about ET.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

OG

OG

LOL I made your point for you? Unlikely. Many things are posted on YouTube when the mass media chooses to ignore the story. The fact that you believe that such a story would be shown on your channel 7 nightly news is laughable. Dont hold your breath on that one!!

Sorry you've made no points whatsoever.

OG

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The stars in the sky are just a computer picture of us here on earth and all those aliens are just animals and insects. We are inside a matrix and in the real world there are no stars in the sky. Beings like in the pics do exist but are just the things we see here but in a different light they look different. What we call space is just earth. In order to capture the things claimed one has to have a glitch in the matrix and any tech is not likely to be reproduced where we are without having the knowledge benefit of knowing what the fabric of space time is and being able to use it.

It is more likely for us to just use the iss as a door to the real earth that when we walk through it it increases our size and perception of time. Any form of using magnets or gravity as electris is just taking power from the earth we live in. Just the same as burning all the organic material we find does the same. It is a blessing that we live here and a curse that we abuse it.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That one statement about working together with the Russians and Chinese....wow! The U.S. always seeks to maintain a technological advantage over less-than friendly countries. Indeed, that is the best reason of all for non-disclosure of access to alien tech. a reply to: interupt42

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

OG

OG

The mainstream media ignores or mocks stories about ET.

Maybe they do in The U.S.

He could have taken this story to any News Media in The World.

Some countries do take the subject more seriously.

Putting anything on You Tube about Aliens & U.F.O's. screams " Hoax"

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

OG

OG

LOL I made your point for you? Unlikely. Many things are posted on YouTube when the mass media chooses to ignore the story. The fact that you believe that such a story would be shown on your channel 7 nightly news is laughable. Dont hold your breath on that one!!

Sorry you've made no points whatsoever.

OG

Oh dear.

You sounds as daft as the chap in the video.

What's " Channel 7 " by the way ?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
*sigh* Not even bothering to look at the video, the first pic tells all
Here is your alien:

Can be bought on amazon for about 500.00

edit on 10/23/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join