It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human meat a specialty in Quetta

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Amid all these intense situations comes news of human meat being served in Quetta, Baluchistan. In a recent revelation that was shunned by Pakistani Army and no media was allowed to publish the news, in many small restaurants human meat was being served. Hannan Traders supplied meat to these restaurants whose owner, Asghar Hannan also supplied meat at the army stationed in Quetta. The revelation came to be noticed when people from these restaurants started complaining about the meat that was being served was different from usual meat, with difficulty to eat and smelt foul.

Human meat a specialty in Quetta

(Please mods if this is in the wrong forum move it for me, thanks. I did a search using ATS search engine and nothing came up about this topic.)

!!!WARNING THIS IS A VERY DISTURBING TOPIC ALTHOUGHT IT IS REAL, AND HAPPENING TO THIS DATE. MEMBER DISCRETION IS ADVICED!!!

At first I wasn't even sure if I should post this, or even where it should be posted. BTW, as I have stated before I don't believe all Muslims are bad people, as there are Muslim moderates who to this day die at the hand of Muslim radicals. However, we can't ignore atrocities such as the one I am about to present.

This news was shunned by the Pakistani army, and the media was not allowed to publish it. I would have never believed this story, except that it is in fact being reported by the EP (European Parliament)Today newspaper. This newspaper is designed only for MEPs to write about issues which they think is important.

The following video, reporting this horrible situation, is 10 days old. Although I haven't seen it being posted in the forums or even being mentioned on the news. The video describes the situation in Quetta, Baluchistan where innocent civilians and activists who are part of a minority, the Baloch or Baluch have been disappearing for a couple of decades. Yet this is news to the western world.

Authorities in Europe decided to investigate the reports of these disappearances, and have found that about 18,000 Baluch/Baloch people have disappeared from 2001-2013. Out of the reported disappearances 2,000 bodies have been found dead and mutilated in the streets.

www.liveleak.com...

Here is a video from youtube. It starts being reported in Urdu I think, but then there is a part being reported in English. this video is from Sept 29, but it is mainly being reported in what I think is the Urdu official language.

But that's not how this atrocity ends. Reports began to circulate in the area when people began to complain about the strange meat that was being served in restaurants, and even at the Pakistani army base. This strange meat which people complaint smelled foul, and tasted strange was being supplied by the owner of restaurants in the area by the name Asghar Hannan, who was supplied this meat by Hannan Traders. The owner of the restaurant was paid 1,00,000 Pakistani Rupees to process the human meat and to supply it in the area.

IMO, it doesn't matter from what religion, or culture you are, but there are certain issues and actions that are simply wrong, and what this thread is about is one such issue. Although there are other areas of the world where this inhuman practice is seen as valid, and is even been taught to children in some areas of the world it still doesn't make it any less terrible and tragic.

edit on 23-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: post video from youtube that works.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
sheeesh, at least the people behind soylent green tried to hide it.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
i cant get the vid to work

but wow what is wrong with these people !!?? ew!!!

ETA I can believe that msm wouldn't cover this, and thankyou for bringing it here, I would probably have not come across this story otherwise S&F
edit on 23-10-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Yeah, apologies. The video is from liveleaks and the codes for ATS don't embed the video as it does for youtube videos.

You can visit the link I provided to watch the video of the news being reported. I will try to post another video from youtube.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

well eeeeeeewwww!! goes some way to explaining what happens to some missing people.....i wonder where else this happens that nobody knows about...and are there active hunters out there looking fore humans to sell so they can be served up at dinner ?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Just wait, soon there will be people from the cultural relativism cult that will defend this practice and tell us we need to be more open minded. I tried to start a thread on kidnapped women being forced to marry and was told I just don't understand the culture.

This is a horrible, barbaric practice. I can't fathom how someone will defend this 'cultural practice'. It turns my stomach.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

WOW really???? that kind of stuff is not a culture how can people say that is a culture?? has everyone gone insane or??? sometimes I really wonder and the way things are heading, your right theres bound to be people come along that aren't ashamed of it and that will defend it, they will probably say it helps the environment or something..

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

thankyou I will watch the one at the link didn't see it there sorry!! I only visited the first link though.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This looks like political propaganda to me.

Though I've no doubt human (mainly female) meat does get served to discerning diners in certain circles and parts of the world.....

MR

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I found an earlier video from youtube which I linked but it is mainly being reported in what I think is the official Urdu language in the area. Although a part of the video, at about 20 seconds into the video, is also reported in English.

BTW, that video includes very graphic pictures of body parts and the bodies of some of the people that were murdered that were apparently found by the European authorities.

edit on 23-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

The revelation came to be noticed when people from these restaurants started complaining about the meat that was being served was different from usual meat, with difficulty to eat and smelt foul.

Fresh human meat probably doesn't smell foul and tastes like pork. (Not that I know for sure but that's what I read.)

I also read a story about some person in Europe who sold sausages made of humans. I think his sausages didn't smell foul since they didn't catch him right away.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

First of all, it isn't fresh. I find it strange having to discuss how apparently these murdered people were served. If you follow the story these people have been disappearing for a long time, and the dead bodies were given to the owner of the restaurants in the area and he was paid a large amount of money to process these murdered people as meat. So it took a while from the time these people were murdered to the time that they, at least some of them, were served as meat.

edit on 23-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Haha Yeah lol.. I started watching before you edited that I wasn't exprecting to see the cut up bodies and them hanging up on hooks but the proof is there, they can not hide that. How sad for the people that are missing their loved ones and not knowing if they have been dismembered and eaten or not.

Also at the very start it was a bit fuzzy sounding but im pretty sure I heard the guy speaking English say that they sold their organs aswell???

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

From what I take that man, Merhan Marri a Barchu exiled leader, states that the Barchu activists revealed to the international community last year that organs from these missing people were being sold. The European authorities found in their investigation that not only were the vital organs from these murdered people missing and apparently being sold, but the flesh from these poor souls was also being sold in the meat market of Quetta and has been served in restaurants, commercial outlets and even possibly to private buyers.

edit on 23-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Good topic. I believe our deceivers have been doing a lot of wicked stuff to us

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If true...that is totally disgusting. I can just imagine ordering a medium rare steak and then catching herpes from it.....blah

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I would fully accept the ISI kidnapping and imprisoning/killing people, but where is the slightest shred of evidence that they butchered and ate human beings..?

I watched an episode of Bizarre Foods this week and he went to a place in Africa where the boys get circumsized at 5 and the grandfathers have to eat the skin. So in a way cannibalism does still happen today

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

This is really sad and disgusting. Don't berate yourself OP for bringing such news to us, we must shine a light on this, just as we must do on the worst of our societies in the West. Let us the word out, try to create a worldwide outcry, and hopefully shame the perpetrators of this vile act into cessation.

For some reason, I guess have read this in fiction which draws from reality, I have a feeling they may be using children, as they are thought to be clean and pure.

If this is true, I feel mankind cannot stoop much lower, we have hit bottom, and the big reset is near.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The west can only pray this has not happened to them. We just don't know since we get all our food pre-packaged

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join