It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human meat a specialty in Quetta

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: netbound
If that’s all true, then it seems the U.N., or some offended nation, would step up and call Pakastan on it.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the UN were actually behind this...

Remember Agenda 21?

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a LUCIFERIAN Initiation." (David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations)

The New World Order is a spiritual agenda enthroning Lucifer as the god of this earth. Lucis Trust was set up as Lucifer Publishing by theosophist Alice A. Bailey. Don't be deceived.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
a reply to: Metallicus

WOW really???? that kind of stuff is not a culture how can people say that is a culture?? has everyone gone insane or??? sometimes I really wonder and the way things are heading, your right theres bound to be people come along that aren't ashamed of it and that will defend it, they will probably say it helps the environment or something..

Yes, this is how the thought process of moral relativism works:

1.) You start by stating that X is always wrong for you personally.
2.) Then you state that X is not wrong for Y culture.
3.) Than you state that we are not to judge. Bonus points if you try to use scripture.
4.) You conclude by saying, 'So who am I to judge?"

Basically, what you have just done is tacitly admit that X is now acceptable to you, too, even though you just said it was always wrong. So, moral relativism is really no real morals at all because "who are you to judge?" It's an easy way to not have to take any stances that might make someone feel bad about something because you will have to tell them you disapprove.

That being said, I'd like to see a little more on this before I fully bite. I know there have been documented cases of cannibalism recently with the fighting in Syria and in Africa, but those could be chalked up to the atrocity of war. This would be more cultural if true and far less easy to pass off as a heat of the moment, battle-madness type thing.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ryan2010
when the world can no longer provide for humans, this might be common practice! with the poor at the top of the specials menu.

Oh you mean like DOLCETT? A comic artist who routinely drew women as food and replacements for pigs and animals? The population of the world went up to 3 times females being born vs males and thanks to th e over population the world government decides to start a lottery weekly where women are butchered and sold as meat.

Yes very very weird.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
any city in the united states england israel everywhere in the world there are two seemingly similar species those who eats and whom cheat and exploit literally eat , transplanted organs or drink blood to rejuvenate the alien planet Earth organisms cam.ac.uk... loveforlife.com.au...
edit on 24/10/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This is beyond disturbing and that is a whole lot of people that have gone missing.

If this story is indeed true, that must mean there is a huge organized effort by a large group...

edit on 24-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy go on the trail of blood , placenta and of gold and really find them in the United States and not in fairy tales about Pakistan China Iran Russia, etc.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
There is another similar report coming from Egypt. It's not as gruesome as to what have been happening to the Bachu people. But there is indeed an apparent organization of Islamic states that are resorting to this barbarism to instill fear on minorities, or anyone willing to speak against these injustices.

The promotion of ritual human sacrifice and cannibalism has been a topic of discussion on two Egyptian TV programs recently.

On Al-Tahrir, Egyptian TV advisor Ahmad Abdo Maher discusses the high-school curriculum issued by the highest religious authority in Egypt, Al-Azhar University, which encouraged students to cannibalize apostates and Muslims who abandon praying. The schoolbook stipulated that the act can be carried out so long as the human flesh is eaten uncooked in respect to the dead body and that the act “does not necessitate a governor’s consent or is punishable by law.” [1]

The Al-Azhar university in Egypt is teaching children that "it is ok to cannibalize apostates, Muslims who abandon praying among others. And this university has to total backing of the government of Egypt.

The Promotion of Human Sacrifice and Cannibalism in Egypt

By Shoebat Foundation on March 7, 2013 in General

Walid and Theodore Shoebat

The promotion of ritual human sacrifice and cannibalism has been a topic of discussion on two Egyptian TV programs recently.

On Al-Tahrir Egyptian TV advisor Ahmad Abdo Maher, discuses the high-school curriculum issued by the highest religious authority in Egypt, Al-Azhar University, which encouraged students to cannibalize apostates and Muslims who abandon praying. The schoolbook stipulated that the act can be carried out so long the human flesh is eaten uncooked in respect to the dead body and that the act “does not necessitate a governor’s consent or is it punishable by law.” [1]

shoebat.com...

The same thing seems to be happening to the Baluch people. These are scare tactics to try to control these minorities. All I can think of that can solve these problems is to give these people their own territories and get their freedom from the Pakistani government so no more atrocities occur. I doubt these will be given to them, as the Pakistani government needs to control these minorities.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This topic inspired me to search and find out more about cannibalism going on today.
I found many instances of it on Google but what surprised me the most is that
there do not appear to be any laws against it anywhere. this includes the US and
Great Britain.

--TomS

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I like a good burger or steak like most people, but this news makes me want to be a vegetarian.

Cannibalism by healthy humans seems to be a theme on Zombie TV shows right now, they show both humans and zombies eating others.

Sick

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I hope someone passes the idea around that ISIS fighter meat is the tastiest meat. Help the war on terror.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm not even going to read it. Repulsive

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If people were starving I have no doubt they'd eat human meat, either that or be eaten. However, for a place where there doesn't seem to be actual starvation - I don't quite understand why they would do it.

Actions that are wrong to people that sit in their cozy homes living their lives of convenience aren't wrong to people that have to survive.

As I understand it, human tastes like pork which could explain why Muslims might find the taste strange and smell foul. This information comes from a former USAF Colonel who had to eat Viet Cong to survive once his plane was shot down in Vietnam.

So yeah, while it is horrendous for "civilized" people it's not unheard of and history is full of situations where it's had to be done (e.g., Jamestown settlement). And I use the word "civilized" loosely, humans are so full of themselves it's absolutely ridiculous.

I think this Pakistani incident is more about finding cheap, easy meat and profiting. I'm sure it's never been done in the history of America, but would we know?
edit on 24-10-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

True, this has probably been going on since time began.

Check out the title of the below quote...

Today’s occult elite still observes these rites, but with one major difference: They are now carried out on unsuspecting civilians and spread across the world through mass media. Fed and amplified by the fear and trauma of the masses, these mega-rituals are seen by all, but only celebrated by the occult elite. More than ever, we are dealing with Black Magick.

“The human sacrifice required during many of these occult dates needs to contain the following elements, each one of which is exaggerated to the highest possible degree: People must die as human sacrifices, especially children, since The Darkness views younger human sacrifice as most desirable”

The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Fun fact,

The star of David was once only reserved for Jewish mysticism. It was seen more as a pagan symbol. The only official symbol of the Jewish faith is the Menorah. The star of David was adopted by them after WW2 out of solidarity and remembrance of what they went through.

A yellow star of David was used in offerings and sacrifices to God by kabbalists. The fact that the Nazis chose this symbol upon Hitlers orders, made it yellow and it accompanied the deaths of many if not all who were killed has been suspected to have been a form of ritual sacrifice on a massive scale. Hitler was a raving occultists remember.

edit on 10 24 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So it i perfectly normal to eat dead bodies of animals, but it is unimaginable to eat dead bodies from humans. Well, carnivores, how is that different?

There are a lot of animals/carnivores that can eat its own species.

My opinion is, as long as you are carnivore, eating human meat is perfectly normal for you, and if you do not think so, then you have just double standards.

So would you eat me rather fried or cooked?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
This topic inspired me to search and find out more about cannibalism going on today.
I found many instances of it on Google but what surprised me the most is that
there do not appear to be any laws against it anywhere. this includes the US and
Great Britain.

--TomS

That's because it was a taboo that no one thought you needed to actually have laws against it. For one thing, cannibalism beings with it the implication of murder. Most people don't generally volunteer to be slaughtered for the table.

Is this where the same crowd that advocates that other practices must be OK because they're found in nature starts up a campaign for cannibalism because it's also found in nature and is actually far more common than some other things?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: poweref
So it i perfectly normal to eat dead bodies of animals, but it is unimaginable to eat dead bodies from humans. Well, carnivores, how is that different?

There are a lot of animals/carnivores that can eat its own species.

My opinion is, as long as you are carnivore, eating human meat is perfectly normal for you, and if you do not think so, then you have just double standards.

So would you eat me rather fried or cooked?

Yep, I guessed

This is where I start to say that society is too sick to live.

If you can't figure out why something is wrong for humanity and civilized society just because it's found in nature ... I can't help you.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So I guess I'm the only one who would actually try the meat? C'mon I can't be. I'm not saying that it's something to go out and do on a regular basis. Just, given the opportunity.. No? Nobody?

Oh and as far as the aborting live babies thing. I've always thought of babies as more of larvae than actual people but that's just wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: poweref

I would only eat you if you are exclusively grain fed and if you qualify for the special organic sticker.

Edit to add:
Then I would barbeque you with my special bbq sauce.

edit on 24-10-2014 by L0125D because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join