It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human meat a specialty in Quetta

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say

I agree with this statement though... If you can kill a baby inside the body then why not one outside the body? What is the difference? You can't see it so it's okay? XD

So how about we can only kill babies outside the body if we first hide them under a blanket or plastic bag?

Now okay... Morning after pill sure... but when the baby starts forming tough titties it's too late!

I'm not in the least bit religious, just seems like common sense to me... There are methods to avoid pregnancy and a morning after pill for say rape victims and such... There is no excuse to let the baby grow then kill it in the womb, that I know of anyway. Just murder in my mind, murder of an innocent most vulnerable human being.

As for the eating flesh... What can you say, there are grim people in the world that will literally do anything for some cash. Shocking...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy
So I guess I'm the only one who would actually try the meat? C'mon I can't be. I'm not saying that it's something to go out and do on a regular basis. Just, given the opportunity.. No? Nobody?

Oh and as far as the aborting live babies thing. I've always thought of babies as more of larvae than actual people but that's just wrong.

PRION DISEASE is a hell of a side effect of eating human meat. Not to mention the cannibal shakes associated with it. And yes in the situation of eating a person is usually associated with murder because it is.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
The star of David was once only reserved for Jewish mysticism. It was seen more as a pagan symbol.

Ancient Egyptians apparently had dibs on it...

They used it to signify Lucifer AKA Remphan the "STAR" god.

The six pointed star is associated with the worship of Saturn. Therefore, the beast is Saturn (Satan) and his mark is the 6-pointed star.

Acts 7:43 - Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the STAR OF YOUR GOD REMPHAN, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Rothschild also used it in the 17th century for his family’s coat of arms long before it ever became a Zionist symbol.

HISTORY OF THE SIX-POINTED STAR

The 6-pointed star is not a Jewish symbol, but an Egyptian symbol which Israel adopted in the wilderness due to their apostasy.

Amos 5:26-27 But ye have born the tabernacle of your Moloch, and Chiun (Remphan) your images, the STAR OF YOUR GOD, which ye made to yourselves. Therefore, will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord...

"The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia declares that the SIX-POINTED STAR...according to the Rosicrucians...was known to the ancient Egyptians." (Graham, p. 13)

"SIX TRIANGLES...is the Egyptian hieroglyphic for the ...Land of the Spirits." (Churchward, p. 177)

"Ancient Egyptian Seal of Solomon" (Churchward, p. 188)

“In retrospect, the six-pointed star was an Egyptian occult symbol which KING SOLOMON adopted when he went into idolatry and witchcraft and built an altar for Ashteroth (star).

THE SIX~POINTED STAR - THE MARK OF THE BEAST

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

NM156 Google 1972 Rothschild ball. Look through the pictures carefully. What a deranged grouf of puckers. Fing sick. What do you think was really on menu? What do they serve at Balmoral Castle? How about when Diana died? Disgusted and sick yet?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The problem with the witness in the video you provided is that she has multiple personality disorder. I am not saying that she is lying, but depending on the severity of her condition she could have made up these stories in her mind. To her, in her mind it was real but it is possible that it never happened.

I am not saying these things don't happen. There are very evil people out there. It could be even possible that one of her alter egos either made it up, or did the things she said she did and in her mind her family was involved too. What she is saying is possible, but how do we know that because of her disorder one of her alter egos didn't make it up?

BTW, I am not saying that everyone who has multiple personality disorder is lying, but depending on the severity of the condition, and also depending on the severity of the trauma they went through some people with a very severe type of multiple personality disorder can make things up in their mind.

However, unfortunately it is true that there are people out there who to this day do these things.

edit on 25-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I may be Indian but i don;t believe this nonsense , seems like ATS will believe anything if reports come from India or Pakistan . If there was a news saying Indians ate monkey brains i bet ATS would believe that too

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant
I have many Muslims associates who are quite fond of Pork. They have no problem with eating bacon or pepperoni and consuming mass quantities of alcoholic beverages , but they still go to Mosque every Friday. It is always amazing to me when people make the blanket statement, "Muslims don't eat pork because it is against their religion," That's like saying that Christians don't get drunk or fornicate because it is against their religion.

Like every other religion their are those that regularly break the rules" and do what they want. Granted, these particular Muslims live in the US and are more secularized, but they are Muslim, nonetheless. I don't think Islams rejection of pork has anything to do with the possibility that it may taste similar to human flesh. It has always been considered unclean.

If this story is true, which I have some doubt, we shouldn't count on the UN to do anything about it other than condemn it. The UN is practically worthless.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
With regard to the banning of certain meats and suchlike in religion - it's interesting to note that the meats that tend to be prohibited are also those that a particularly likely to spoil in the environment where the religion first comes about.

Pork - for instance - spoils particularly quickly in hot and dry climates such as most of the Middle East. Perhaps that's the reason Christians, Jews and Muslims are all supposed to avoid it.

If you think about it, the religious texts of pretty much every religion is sort of like a how-to guide to avoid disease and survive in much more basic times. Look at Leviticus, for instance. It's full of practical advice.

edit on 26-10-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I too believe that not all Muslims are culprits. In every community there are people which make the religions name bad. So all Muslims cant be blamed... !!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

To bring the religion of these nutters into it is irrelevant.
This is happening in a small region of Pakistan. Its a Pakistan issue, NOT a muslim issue.
Like female genital mutilation is an African issue, not a muslim issue.

The muslim faith covers half of the world, can we blame a religion for the crimes of half the world?
Of course not, so please stop.
Should we blame Atheism for the deaths of millions at the hands of Stalin,Lenin or Mao?
Or should we blame Christianity for the female genital mutilation in Eritrea?
Should we blame Christianity for the paedophile priests?

Should Christianity be blamed for the Westboro Baptist Church?

Religious books never harmed anybody, psychopaths and idiots do that all by themselves.

edit on 201410America/Chicago10am10amMon, 27 Oct 2014 11:29:51 -05001014 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say

I agree with this statement though... If you can kill a baby inside the body then why not one outside the body? What is the difference? You can't see it so it's okay? XD

So how about we can only kill babies outside the body if we first hide them under a blanket or plastic bag?

Now okay... Morning after pill sure... but when the baby starts forming tough titties it's too late!

I'm not in the least bit religious, just seems like common sense to me... There are methods to avoid pregnancy and a morning after pill for say rape victims and such... There is no excuse to let the baby grow then kill it in the womb, that I know of anyway. Just murder in my mind, murder of an innocent most vulnerable human being.

As for the eating flesh... What can you say, there are grim people in the world that will literally do anything for some cash. Shocking...

But then where would the scientists get all their stem cells from?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join