It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for info on a demon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: XTexan
The difference between the Grand's and the regulars is simply the fact that they command over legions, or groups of demons, not individual servitors. A legion usually consists of between 5 and 100 demons ranging in levels from beginner to level 6s.

These demons, themselves, can be compared to a level 5 or 6. Holding a ranking title is of importance. Its a status. Its a way of distinguishing one entity from another.

They dont just release the names and/or titles of their commanding "officers" just because you ask them to. They may very well call their boss "The leader" or by some other general umbrella term. This doesnt mean that this term is their actual title within the hierarchy. It simply means that the demon they are referring to holds a ranking title and that the information you are inquiring about is either none of your business or he/she is not at liberty to say.

Nevertheless, its important that you, as keepers/collectors/etc, realize that titles are a big deal. You should not simply go around addressing entities of rank with whatever title/general terminology you chose. Its very disrespectful.

do not to consider keeping a Demon Duke lightly.

Demons have a different set of morals that us humans

These are beings of vast abilities and extreme power for an advanced keepers, and in no way to be toyed with. must be treated with respect.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: che33

This is a very Western and Military response to something you cannot physically prove, and by all literal means cannot define. You explain them to have "levels" as well like a video game. Why would demons stick to an idea like human hierarchy? Or is hierarchy an invention by man that is adopted by "demons"?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
its just quetos from 2 books.. 1 book is just explaining levels of demons.. Easiest way to understand for us is compare something we already know like in military there are generals who gives orders. But if you want to understand more you only need to look at any religion from egypts,vikings,muslim,hindu,buddism, pegans,maya indians, christianity they all belive and have stories about so called demons.. Now if you want to have proof if there is any demons i would recommend to look into ancient history and read about it.

The magic of ancient Egypt

Demons lived at the edges of creation, both in the world of the living and of the dead.
In Ancient Egyptian magical and funerary texts, testifying to the belief in supernatural beings who were harmful to humans

A grimoire is a textbook of magic. Such books typically include instructions on how to create magical objects like talismans and amulets, how to perform magical spells, charms and divination and also how to summon or invoke supernatural entities such as angels, spirits, and demons

spells
...... you take a vine-shoot before it has ripened grapes, you take it with your left hand, you put it into your right hand - when it has grown seven digits (in length) you carry it [into your] house, and you take the [fish] out of the oil, you tie it by its tail with a strip (?) of flax,you hang it up to . ..of(?) the vine-wood......

The Demotic Magical Papyrus of London and Leiden

Its a interesting topic..I didnt belive of any of this when i started to do my research.. Now i belive in God and in Demons there is a reason why i do.

a reply to: Philippines

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hey everyone, sorry for no responses lately, been working overtime while the job allows me to.

Im updating to let yall know we actually have a paranormal team coming in to investigate this Saturday, should be an interesting time.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Time to move, no parent would stay in a home where this is happening, if you are poor and think staying is the only option, then go to every church you can to find help until you find one that will help you and your child.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: XTexan

I'm happy to see that you've been able to move towards a resolution for you and your family. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join