It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for info on a demon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
a reply to: XTexan

Ever heard of Barakiel? Fun times ahead of you... ;p

I have not heard of him/her, a search tells me an archangel. What are you proposing exactly?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

If you had ever had an actual experience with something unexplained and dark, you wouldn't be so flippant.

Dark things are nasty and they live to make you afraid or worse.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Don't put up with any of satan's BS...

If you want to end this permanently, you need to go directly to the source.

Do some research on this subject.

Below is some of what I learned:

Norvel Hayes, Lester Sumrall, and Mark Virkler, are three of the finest teachers on this subject I know of...

How to Cast Out Devils - Norvel Hayes

How To Make The Devil Leave You Alone

Don't Give The Devil A Choice

Lester Sumrall

Mark Virkler discovered seven supernatural prayers that remove the legal right of the demonic and usher in healing for the spirit, soul, and body.

SID: But when she prayed for you, she showed you seven very supernatural prayers and you’ve been praying this over people ever since. What type of results have you gotten?

MARK: We have gotten tremendous results. As I looked at those seven prayers, which I realize she was detaching the anchors the demons hung on to, and that’s why the demons came out so easily.

MARK: Yeah. And so she would remove all the legal rights through these first six prayers, and the seventh prayer was to cast the demon out. And at that point it would come out easily without any pressure because it’s no longer attached to something within the individual.

SID: And just out of curiosity, when you would pray for normal deliverance, it would be hours and they would yell and scream, and fight. Do you see much of that now?

MARK: No, no. See that’s over with now because now deliverance is usually maybe two or three minutes.

LINK

Check out the testimony of Mark Houser as well...

I use to be a non-believer who would mock Christians. God used the spirit realm to wake me up to a new reality through a series of encounters with Spirits. I previously did not believe in Spirits and thought Christians needed a crutch to get through life. However these events humbled me and turned my world upside down. I became a believer through these encounters.

My son, my daughter, myself, and the previous owner of the house all saw the spirit. There were also friends of mine and my teenagers that witnessed the spirit. I did not believe in the afterlife or the spirit realm. This experience lead me into ministry. I used to make a lot of money in business, but I gave that up, to minister.

Then, the strangest thing happened. The big house I had purchased turned out to be haunted. I know that sounds crazy, but it’s true. I called the previous owner, another businessman like myself who didn’t believe in demonic spirits. At least he said he didn’t. His wife told me they had decided to sell the house because of the spirits. Then she went on to describe what they had witnessed. It messed me up. I didn’t believe in the “spiritual realm.” I had no belief in God; in fact, I viewed Christians as people who needed a crutch to make it through life. I thought I had it all figured out. I believed in evolution. But if everything comes from matter, where do spirits come from…?

I decided to sell the house. In the proceeding months, the house sold and we moved into another one. Then one night after a church service, I came home to find my kids frozen in fear. When I asked what was wrong, they said they’d seen the spirit again in our new house. I caught a faint glimpse of it. I fell to my knees and started praying aloud, “By the blood of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit, I command you to go in Jesus name!” Then my son said, “Dad, stop, look at the ceiling!” I looked up to find shadows racing across the ceiling. “What is it?,” I asked. My daughter replied, “Don’t you see the angels?” The demonic spirit never returned.

Mark Houser Testimony

More info about Mark Houser here.

edit on 22-10-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

its not uncommon for a demon or any entity that has a strict hierarchy to have a lower ranking entity announce their presence. I would actually be suspicious if the entity announced himself as being this demon. If i was in your shoes i would simply ask it why it has presented itself inside your home without your permission. But do yourself a favor and ask it nicely
If it is a demon, it will most likely tell you.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Many years ago I was in a hospital at the reception desk when a woman in a night gown appeared she was going from group to group flashing them,she eventually stood in front of me her eyes blacked over and in a male voice she said hello my name is such and such(latin name) her eyes then cleared she rebooted and then she was off again,since that time Ive had many encounters with the demonic,what you cant see you can smell some have a dirty musty earthy smell others smell of rotten vegetation after a while you can pick someone whose infested so Im sorry but these things exist and ops concerns are valid.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It's just so wrong to blame the underlining issue here on a innocent child by attributing it to mythical creations that do not exist.

Medication a psychologist and a willingness to except reality is the only thing needed here.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

If you believe the exegesis, the watchers were fallen angels that produced offspring that died in the flood. These nephilim (offspring) bore the attributes of their parental figures and became disembodied during the flood to become demons. They are still supposedly bound to obey their parental figures.

If Alloces teaches astrology, then it is very likely that he was fathered by Barakiel. (this is controversial as he is considered to still be an Angel in good standing in the Christian faith, although Kabbalists and fallen angel magicians have suggested he is a fallen watcher, cast out of heaven for reproducing with a female here on earth). In any case, he is still considered to be a very powerful and extraordinarily benevolent force by all of the people who invoke him.

If I were you, I'd say a prayer to God to send Barakiel to protect my family. Get some white roses, burn some pine incense, pray to El Shaddai and Yahweh (Hebrew names of God), ask for Barakiel to come and ask him to drive Alloces and the other disembodied spirits away.

1). If Barakiel is still an Angel in good standing, then he has the power to drive out the demons and is known for bestowing good fortune and sudden inspiration and knowledge upon people. So, you never know, you could hit a cosmic lottery as a bonus.

2). If Barakiel is a fallen watcher, then he is most likely the father of Alloces and has the power to compel him. He is also known to be a benevolent force among those that call on him with this understanding, so it would not be dangerous for your family.

In either case your family is covered. The fact you prayed to God to send him also means you haven't broken with your faith. Remember, God has the power to compel Satan himself. If he can compel Satan, he can compel anyone.

Also, the first mention of Alloces is the 17th century. The first mention of Barakiel that I'm aware of is the book of Enoch which at least predates Christianity, so his existence is much more supported by what could have been canonical texts (Enoch was quoted more times in the new testament than many canonized old testament books, even by Jude and Jesus himself). He is mentioned in Kabbalistic texts, in the Easter Orthodox faith, and in many modern occult magician books. If any angelic being is likely to exist, he is, and he seems to be benevolent.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You have mail!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Wandering Scribe's response was pretty robust and complete so I don't have much to offer and I also don't subscribe to the Goetia demons as they are from the Christian pantheon. I do have a question, though, about the "other voices" you picked up.

Were they of a "nicer" nature? Perhaps more childlike or simple or even animal sounding? Duke Allocer often brings with him a host of spirits and those are sometimes construed as familiars.

My own beliefs do not really include taking the Goetia demons as literal personalities of specific demons but I do believe they are cataloged for a purpose and the categories hold true much in the same sense that Sumerian demonology operates. In that capacity, I can refer to these beings and suspend my disbelief enough to discuss them.

Could you give us more details on the events?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

There seems to be an old woman, a male voice has been heard thats the one that anounced the name, and a cat like entity as well. Not sure if scarey is the right word, but they seem to be of a serious nature

Edited to add the old woman has been seen not heard, the male has been heard and a male like shadow seen, cat like has been seen, heard, and the pets react to all of the above
edit on 22-10-2014 by XTexan because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2014 by XTexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
As someone who has been where you are , I feel for you & your family. My daughter has been targeted by an entity & its a helpless feeling when your children are involved & its not like physically defending your family,its spiritually defending them. I ended up placing a bible in her room & placing a cross over her door & my front door. It hasn't been easy, I have prayed over my house room by room & demanded the entity leave my home, & called on Jesus & the arch angel Michael to help me & give me strength as this was what a minister advised meto do when I sought help. Be strong & try not to give in to fear. I do realise how this sounds to many sceptics but until it is you ,you have no idea how little we really know about the paranormal. The very best luck to you & your family.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thank you for your informative answer. I cannot believe some of the responses posted which border on cruelty to someone in fear and desperate need. SF
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I AGREE, walk in someone else's shoes before you post something ridiculing this woman and her problem.
SF
a reply to: twinklez

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I, for one, would like to hear this recording.
You can upload and link sound files directly from Soundcloud

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: XTexan
Hello all,

I'm looking for some info on a demon which goes by allocer/alloces. Looking for more info than is available from a cursory web search. I'm asking because there seems to be an entity in my home claiming this name. As a side note my toddler son seems to be interacting with this entity or another one which may be here. Recent audio recording indicate there may be more than one entity.

Not looking for a debate on the existence of demons right now, just looking for info on this one which may help us make decisions on how to address this.

Thanks in advance,

XTexan

How do you know said entity is a demon and not a spirit from above, or here?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
I, for one, would like to hear this recording.
You can upload and link sound files directly from Soundcloud

I'm working on gathering up our photo and audio files for a seperate thread that i plan on putting up for members to review and comment on. Wont be till the weekend though

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jhill76

The name....google it or read one of the informative posts.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Any recent acquisitions that could be antique, cursed or otherwise questionable...

Even a stuffed toy from a thrift store can have its weird juju.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Only from a search I ran on the name. Im assuming if it gave a demon name then it is. Of course i could be wrong so i created this thread to collect info and opinions.

a reply to: jhill76

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Not that im aware of, we have however only been in the house for 3 years. The activity has been seemingly slowly escalating since we moved in.

a reply to: Thorneblood

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join