It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Looking for info on a demon

page: 3
16
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have wouldn't suggest digging too deep into finding out who or what an entity is. It just give it more power. I would remove it from your home if I were you. If one can get in more are to come. While this one may or may not be a threat currently it can be. They feed off of our energy and the energy of the miserable souls it will trapped there. I could become stronger and eventually harm you. You will be doing this entity a favor. They are not meant to be trapped here or in the void. If you can free them from what binds them here they can move on.
Here's some of the thing I have done to ward off spirits that have worked.

Things you will need:

St.Johns wart (for protection/ warding off bad energy)
small mesh bags
amethyst (for protection)
Obsidian (for removing negativity)
hematite( for grounding/wearing)
Several small mirrors ( one for each window) ( the dollar store is good for them)
Holy water or blessed oil
Charcoal ( for burning) * warning doesn't smell very pleasant
A bundle of sage (for burning or can put over door ways)
dragon's blood and sandalwood incense
A lot salt
White candle. (optional)
Crosses. (if religious) You can make these from twigs around your property. If you make them bless them with holy water.
A Prayer. If religious use a passage from your chosen religious book or you can write your own. I prefer to write my own. I feel it gives it more power. Do what ever speaks to you.
lighter


A friendly warning


DO NOT SPEAK WHAT YOU THINK IS IT'S NAME. EVER. It is believed that speaking it's name bonds it to you. Every time you speak it, you summon it. Think of it like give a random stranger your address, a key to your house, and the alarm code. No matter how secure you think your home is it become moot if they know how to get in. If you are already being haunted by a demon, saying its name will only increase its power over you. It can become attached to your and/or your home. If it become attached to you or a member of your family it becomes very hard to get rid of. It may even follow you where ever you move. So DO NOT speak it's name.

Note: The following may or may not work. I make no guarantees. These methods are based on what has worked for me and my household. You may have to repeat the rituals several times for several months to be effective are rid your home of all the entities. If you don't feel comfortable doing this because of religious reasons that's okay. I would then suggest getting help from your pastor/priest to come bless the house AND property. Use at your own risk.

Instructions:

*Before we begin I'd like to add that you can do any combination of the things I will list. However, I would strongly suggest doing all if it is a daemon.

** If you have a child who can communicate with them, you may have some one who is sensitive to spirits or even a medium. Then these methods may only work short term. The child/person will unknowingly keep summoning spirits. You will have to be prepared. I would suggest a necklace ring or bracelet of hematite. It is meant for grounding. You can find them at most occult shops or online. It's a nice shiny gray stone that looks masculine. It is very important the person/your son picks out the one he wants to wear and one extra, because his energy will become bounded to it. I'll explain later why you need an extra one.

1. Protective items: Put on your blessed items to protect yourself. It'll help protect you from the backlash if the entity gets angry. I also suggest saying a protective prayer/spell before you begin. Optional: pray over a lit white candle. For Christians a good starting prayer is "St Michael the archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O' Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."

2. Burn charcoal in the area the activity is the most prevalent. If the child is speaking/seeing it the most then the child's room would be the best place. It's doesn't smell very good. I'll warn you now.

3. Burn the sage bundle and walk through every bit of the house. Closets too. Be through.
-3a. This is the time to say your chosen prayer/spell. You can also say something like "You are not welcome here. In the name of [ your deity's name here] I order you now to leave this place!" or "I order you to enter the holy cleansing light of [ your deity's name here]. Go now and be free of this place and it's chains that bind you here"

4. Next bless every mirror in your house with holy water/anointing oil while saying your prayer/spell. (I usually just mark a corner of the mirror.) I feel spirits use mirrors like portals. Stems from an old Cajun belief.

5. With the inside cleansed, it's time for the outside. Around the perimeter of your house
generously sprinkle salt and holy water.

6. To help ward off any others from coming in/returning do the following:
-In a small mess bag place St. Johns wart, amethyst and/or cross. Nail above every door way the opens to the outside. I also put them above the bedrooms.
- In each window place a small mirror shiny side facing out. Next to the mirror place amethyst or obsidian. Others you can use are also: calcite, cat's eye, citrine, quartz, malachite, and many more. Pick a stone that speaks to you.
- Burn dragon's blood and sandalwood incense. This will help continue to make your and unpleasantness place to dwell. Think of it like being dropped in itching powder while being rubbed with steal wool. Repeat once a week until you feel comfortable.

7. Don't forget a closing spell/prayer! Thank your deity for the cleansing and ask for his/her continuing blessing/guidance. Example: Psalms 71- 71:1-6; 71:22-24

8. If you have any more issues repeat as necessary. If these fail to work seek out some one who's more knowledgeable on the subject. If you have some one who is a medium it may just be something you will learn to live with until they can learn to control it. If they can.

9. Keep a journal of your experience. What worked, what didn't. Ask your son to draw pictures of who he sees or write down details if he's old enough. If he is the medium in the house it will help him express his gift. It will also make him fell less ashamed of it because he will have proof to show. If he chooses to show you these don't dismiss them. Ask him about them. He'd be the first to know if something re-entered the house.
10. If relgious read your religious texts allowed as a family every day or night. Pick passages that state how you're loved and protected by your deity. For example: Psalms 91

I hope I covered everything. If I missed something, someone please feel free to chime in.

Good Luck and blessed be!




posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I just have to say, I love this answer. You covered all the angles without judging or trying to force what you considered to be the right/wrong thing in this situation. That is awesome



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: jhill76

The name....google it or read one of the informative posts.


That doesn't help. A name means nothing in the grand scheme of things. More, info could be gathered around the encounter. Such as, did said entity give reference to surroundings, reverence to another higher, etc.



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: XTexan
Only from a search I ran on the name. Im assuming if it gave a demon name then it is. Of course i could be wrong so i created this thread to collect info and opinions.

a reply to: jhill76



Does said entity cast a shadow?



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I will sound like a partial bad guy here

Their is a whole list of questions that have to be asked
I cant ask them but it needs to be covered first

Dont not just assume demons and magic

Eliminate the psychological possibilities
no mother wants to hear it but eliminate them

If it is a spiritual matter
then you have eliminated everything else

It is basic Sun Tzu
know your enemy and know yourself and you will not lose a single battle

Research time
House history
Your family history

Made any enemies recently

be thorough



As someone else said find professionals

Worst I have ever heard of came from a possessed doll

The high priest did something to the doll
The family had no more problems



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Ermm....isn't Barakiel supposed to be an archangel? I think the name is traditionally spelled Baraquial though.

My apologies, I see you addressed the question previously asked by someone else. I hadn't read far enough ahead to see it. I just remember having read about Baraquial being an Archangel of Prosperity, so I was a bit confused. Thank you for clarifying your meaning, though

edit on 23-10-2014 by U4ea82 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: XTexan
Everyone in the house is saved and baptized, with the exception if my son who is to young to comprehend. Also one member of the house has PTSD, it seems to be playing that card to cause agitation and anger so it can feed off it.




This is hard to write because you may get offended and be taken the wrong way
Please dont be.

Are you all really Christians, are you all really serving Christ.
I find many so called Christians just go through the motions, go to church, act Christian, accept salvation but live as though they are entitled to Christ.
Jesus/God asks that we call Him Lord, a lord is a King, someone who we serve in our lives everyday, someone whos laws we adhere to daily
Me personally, I would do a ritual, I would get down on my hands and knees and repent of my sin and the sin I dont know about. Then I would ask God to fill me with His Spirit, asking God to renew my faith.
Then I would take my Christian walk far more seriously, reading, studying and praying, working on foregoing sin.

Remember Christ is our High Priest and He will advocate on our behalf. We can do nothing on our own in these spiritual matters, everything has to be done through Jesus, satan answers to Christ, not us. Be covered in Christ, be covered in the works of a servant of the living God.

Now if you think I am wrong, then I truly apologise
But I have a background where I just went through the motions before I really surrendered all to Christ, and am still working on it


and demons are liars, the name could mean absolutely nothing
edit on b2014Thu, 23 Oct 2014 01:16:49 -0500103120144am312014-10-23T01:16:49-05:00 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: U4ea82



Ermm....isn't Barakiel supposed to be an archangel? I think the name is traditionally spelled Baraquial though.


Barachiel is the one some call an ark (Ark over weather). The other, Baraqiel, is the one whom sided with the others at the Great Fall.



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jhill76

Interesting. I think perhaps I have some reading to do, I've managed to completely confuse myself



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I've had a fair amount of experiences with dark, para-normal things. More than I'd like actually, one caused me to outright move. Telling someone to ask jesus, is bull#. Demons exist, jesus is a fairy tail.

Sorry you misunderstood my point, or if you didn't Santa, the easter bunny, and the tooth fairy were your parents and Jesus is a product of the church to create obedience.



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhill76

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: jhill76

The name....google it or read one of the informative posts.


That doesn't help. A name means nothing in the grand scheme of things. More, info could be gathered around the encounter. Such as, did said entity give reference to surroundings, reverence to another higher, etc.


I thought you were part of the "above", surrounded by angels guarding you at all times, and have access to various "books" of the afterlife to read people's lives among other supernatural abilities . Shouldn't you know all of this without asking, and also be able to provide an answer without questions?



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: roaland

Yes. Politeness is always a virtue. And they seem to respect humans who are respectful. However, the smart thing to do would be not to engage it at all. Rebuke it in the name of Jesus as someone else said already. That, and have faith and don't be afraid.
But if you ever do try to communicate--like if you see it physically or something (which i do not recommend trying to speak to it either in this case but, curiosity often gets the better of even the best of us) mind your p's and q's. they are highly intelligent and even though they are fallen they are still angelic. but remember that if it causes confusion, it is bad. don't get sucked into the game of messing with it. and if it is your child's 'friend', you need to tell him to claim the blood of Jesus Christ and then to rebuke it in His name next time he sees it. you must make yourself very clear. and do not give in to the fear, no matter what. easier said than done, but with faith nothing is too difficult.

edit: your son is absolutely not too young to comprehend so long as he can speak. how old is your child, if I might ask? Imo this thing is after your kid. Similar thing happened to me, but that's a story for another time.


originally posted by: XTexan
Not that im aware of, we have however only been in the house for 3 years. The activity has been seemingly slowly escalating since we moved in.

a reply to: Thorneblood



Go to your local historian and find out the history of the home. Depending on what you find, getting out might be the answer. Especially since you have a young child. The situation that you've described sounds volatile.

edit on 23-10-2014 by rukia because: adding

edit on 23-10-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I can't add much since I have my own problems with the spirit world. But topics like these make me wish more people would take the matter seriously. I suspect many people use their denial to keep out spirits, which I think is good but once it doesn't work anymore changes are necessary to prevent going down with those restless entities. Good luck to the OP, hope you can either sever the connection eternally or help those spirits find everlasting peace.



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.


originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
Holywater and salt is not the answer, nor is Medieval Demonology.

Holy water and blessed salt ARE helpful as is smudging while praying christian prayers "our Father Who art in Heaven, deliver us from evil' ... etc" Have the house blessed by a priest or have your minister come and pray with you. Don't play with it. Be strong in God.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Dealing with this kind of entities is not easy. First of all you have to find the reason of why this entity appear or is trying to communicate (usually a recently bought book).
One reason of why is trying to communicate is because he saw the light emanating from your home, your family is probably very religious or a very decent family with high morals standards. This entities feed on light because they have none.
Some help here:
1. Get some holy water, if you can't get some, make it by yourself (you only need faith to do this). Put your right hand in the water and the left up to the sky (if you are left handed do it the other way). Pray to the Holy Ghost. While doing this breathe with the hand in the sky and exhale with the other hand. That's it.
2. Spray it all over the house while reciting a psalm (search for a psalm to keep evil away).

One important thing; If someone in your family is calling this thing it will not go away.



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The 14 Creepiest Things Kids Have Said About Their “Imaginary Friends”

Seems to be something to do with the child perhaps? This was quite an eye opening thread and your thread reminds me of it.



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: XTexan

Have you tried the Spates Catalog or Tobin's Spirit Guide?



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: XTexan

I tried to send you a personal message however it was blocked: I can only send private messages to ATS staff?

Anyone know why?



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
As I stated in another thread, the more you feed your fears and superstitions into the 'entity', the more problems you will have. If you read through the thread and take these elaborate dogmatic explanations and rituals to banish it seriously, the more power you give into the situation. Been dealing with 'spirits' for over thirty years. It is common place for me to invite the supposedly worst of the worst into my home. No possessions. No mental illness. At times I've experienced a variety of paranormal phenomenon, always to my delight, even though some of it has a definite 'darkness' and 'heaviness' to it. But, nothing I can't handle, ever, in over thirty years investigating the paranormal as a skeptical believer. Never took the spiritual/religious types seriously or their paranoid ramblings whatsoever, and now I just laugh away (the best banisher of all) anything I don't want around. Belief is the key. The people who went from haunted house atheist to Christians are very amusing. In other places of the world they call on their own protectors and those work as well. So much for Jesus.

In the paranormal, spiritual doctrines have become religions. It's a damned shame, but people will let their brains fall out just from seeing a shadow move.

"I saw shadows moving. I called on Jesus, although I never believed before. The shadows went away. I knew then that these really were demons and that Jesus was the truth, so I became a Christian..."


They adopt entire belief systems from seeing a shadow move. They will go through elaborate rituals and banishing procedures... just because someone else told them it was the right way. There is so much BS in the paranormal world because of religious/spiritual doctrine/dogma it seriously turns my stomach. And it continually gets parroted over and over, because it does work, but only because of the *belief*.

Belief is the key. It can strengthen you, or it can become a crutch that becomes so littered with archaic nonsense and garbage that you will have a very difficult time giving your subconscious mind the enema it needs to clean the crap out. Don't feed your mind garbage based on ancient superstitious dogma.



posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

you have to hit 20 posts before you can send or receive PMs from anyone other than staff. it's in the T&Cs


a reply to: Calalini


originally posted by: Calalini
As I stated in another thread, the more you feed your fears and superstitions into the 'entity', the more problems you will have. If you read through the thread and take these elaborate dogmatic explanations and rituals to banish it seriously, the more power you give into the situation. Been dealing with 'spirits' for over thirty years. It is common place for me to invite the supposedly worst of the worst into my home. No possessions. No mental illness. At times I've experienced a variety of paranormal phenomenon, always to my delight, even though some of it has a definite 'darkness' and 'heaviness' to it. But, nothing I can't handle, ever, in over thirty years investigating the paranormal as a skeptical believer. Never took the spiritual/religious types seriously or their paranoid ramblings whatsoever, and now I just laugh away (the best banisher of all) anything I don't want around. Belief is the key. The people who went from haunted house atheist to Christians are very amusing. In other places of the world they call on their own protectors and those work as well. So much for Jesus.

In the paranormal, spiritual doctrines have become religions. It's a damned shame, but people will let their brains fall out just from seeing a shadow move.

"I saw shadows moving. I called on Jesus, although I never believed before. The shadows went away. I knew then that these really were demons and that Jesus was the truth, so I became a Christian..."


They adopt entire belief systems from seeing a shadow move. They will go through elaborate rituals and banishing procedures... just because someone else told them it was the right way. There is so much BS in the paranormal world because of religious/spiritual doctrine/dogma it seriously turns my stomach. And it continually gets parroted over and over, because it does work, but only because of the *belief*.

Belief is the key. It can strengthen you, or it can become a crutch that becomes so littered with archaic nonsense and garbage that you will have a very difficult time giving your subconscious mind the enema it needs to clean the crap out. Don't feed your mind garbage based on ancient superstitious dogma.


I am friends with many atheists and people who have different beliefs than my own. However, most--if not all--of the atheists I know do not dismiss the paranormal so flippantly. Here is some facts: everything is aether--and everything is electric--if you look into quantum mechanics and radiant aether you will see some connections between that and the paranormal. The idea that realities can overlap isn't science fiction--it is science fact. Just because you yourself have not experienced anything that gave you ontological shock does not mean that the thousands of people who have are lying. You say you've experienced some things--obviously you have not experienced it all. I would ask that you refrain from jumping to conclusions about perceptions that you know little about. Your references to history don't even support your argument--you reference the period of time in european history when the pervading geocentristic belief system gave way to heliocentrism and thus brought about an end to superstition and heralded in a new age of scientific reason & enlightenment. Additionally, beliefs and faith have little to do with organized religion--which is what i assume youre talking about when you refer to the 'ancient superstitious dogma' (surely you're not dismissing religious texts as baseless without at least some sort of reason?).

--You do realize that ancient practices regarding the spiritual realms are actually rather profound, don't you? Why don't you go into detail about these 'garbage' traditions? Which practices specifically? What method of critical analysis did you use to rule such practices as useless? What gives you a right to judge a culture that is not from your own time? If you are going to reference 'history', please do so and be more objective--your opinions are not relevant because they are not based in reason--merely emotions. You make some pretty wild claims about people who believe in Jesus--and honestly, I haven't met a single Christian who acts the way you say that they do. And my uncle is a pastor and he is kind of an annoying bible thumper. You speak in generalizations. I will be perfectly willing to hear your point of view, but please back it up with some actual historical, psychological, or sociocultural events or facts. I don't care about sources. Try to be nonpartisan, otherwise you just end up looking rather ignorant imo
:3 . Critical thinking--which involves looking at something objectively. I think you need to look at what you said objectively because honestly you didn't say much of anything besides insulting people who believe in things that you choose not to believe in. =/ your rhetoric came across as rather snide. I'm sorry! but please reform your argument!
edit on 23-10-2014 by rukia because: :/

edit on 23-10-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)


Here's my opinion of what you said--I am a psychology major btw: I think that you have some trauma due to your paranormal experiences. Your laughing statement tells me that you are fighting fear. Saying that this is no big deal, while touting your opinion that religious people are deluded, suits your M.O. and backs up my theory. Classic avoidance and transference
I think you need to fully come to terms with your own experiences before deciding to try and bash others' perceptions of reality.

edit on 23-10-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2014 by rukia because: formatting post


"In the paranormal, spiritual doctrines have become religions. It's a damned shame, but people will let their brains fall out just from seeing a shadow move."
...wait what? lol what are you talking about mannng? lol xD spiritual doctrines as in--Spiritism or...? and BRAINS FALLING OUT?
o i geddit! so you're saying that being religious makes one dumber than an atheist? source? legitimate study?

Go do some research please so that you can avoid : en.wikipedia.org...
> False equivalence – describing a situation of logical and apparent equivalence, when in fact there is none.
> Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is the tendency to favor information that confirms one's beliefs or hypotheses and to ignore information that disagrees with one's point of view.
> False attribution – an advocate appeals to an irrelevant, unqualified, unidentified, biased or fabricated source in support of an argument.
> Misleading vividness – involves describing an occurrence in vivid detail, even if it is an exceptional occurrence, to convince someone that it is a problem.
> Bulverism (Psychogenetic Fallacy) – inferring why an argument is being used, associating it to some psychological reason, then assuming it is invalid as a result. It is wrong to assume that if the origin of an idea comes from a biased mind, then the idea itself must also be a false.[40][/b

Again, not saying that your opinion is wrong--but ur argument is.
edit on 23-10-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join