It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Men Enter School

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

While I agree that we shouldn't have to worry about our kids so much while they're at school. I have to disagree with you on all of us just being paranoid. Maybe because you live in Germany you haven't heard of all the horrific things that have happened in schools here in the U.S. Honestly, I'm ok with them locking down schools and arming specific individuals for safety. Anything that reassures my kids safety while I can't be there to protect them, I'm ok with.

Asinapi1, Is it a small town? I know my kids school you have to ring the bell at the door and immediately report to the office. before you get access to the building. I think this should be a minimum safety requirement for all schools. There are a lot of nut cases out there in this day and age.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If these people were of a different ethnicity this story and thread would not exist.

That's a problem.

I'm also shocked at how easily people on this forum become afraid.

We should know better.

(post by Hellas removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gatorboi117
They are "casing the joint", or gathering intelligence.

All preparation for an attack.

When the men entered the school, one headed directly to a nearby restroom, Dickan explained, while the other was confronted by a school employee. The man speaking with the employee inquired about admission to the school for a family member, Dickan added. The employee explained that the school did not have 15-year-old students.
The second man then went to the restroom before the two left the building,

Source

Sounds like a quick alibi to give reason for being there. Seems like they either planted something small in the bathroom, or met there because it was a private area to have a quick conversation.

Watch this school, and other's like it. This was a dry run. Next time, it may not be so quiet.

DHS hires without discrimination towards race, religion or creed...
And yes, I think you're right. This was meant to get the meme buzz going of terrorists attacking US schools.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That's so funny we talk about stereotypes here.

LOOK at those guys! Can they look any more out-of-place? Those stereotypes may exist for a reason.
All I know is those guys certainly don't look like parents about to pick up their children from school. It's like they went to a store to get the latest "Al Quada" outfits. So yes, suspicion is justified IN THIS particular circumstance. They just look entirely off and not in a good way.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I remember growing up in a small town in New Mexico. During school hours all the doors were unlocked and anyone could come and go. Many of the teachers kept guns in their desks, even if they never needed one. Hell, students kept guns in their cars and trucks because many of them liked to go hunting after school. If anyone ever came to the school, we either:

A) Knew immediately who they were because everyone knew everyone or

B) Smiled at them, asked them if they needed anything or were looking for something.

Never had an incident there, except for one paranoid teacher who saw a huge thing wrapped in tin foil sticking out of a student's bag once, and called the bomb squad. THAT was a hell of a day. Kid with the object was in tears and in handcuffs, the little bomb robot wheeled out there to "safely" detonate it, and did so successfully.

Turns out the object was a giant burrito the kid had made for extra credit in home ec class. They detonated a burrito.

It was glorious.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
One of them went to the bathroom while another one asked about admissions for a 15 year old - the horror!!!!!!

The best thing I got from that article was a link to the pocket puppy

"Once Pocket is old enough, micro-chipped, spayed and medically fit, she will be ready for adoption."

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

All I know is those guys certainly don't look like parents about to pick up their children from school.

How do people look like who pick up their Kids?

It's like they went to a store to get the latest "Al Quada" outfits.

Brainwashed much? And it's Al Qaeda

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

It's like they went to a store to get the latest "Al Quada" outfits.

Jeans, a polo shirt and aviator sunglasses are Al Qaeda outfits now? Holy crap, we have to arrest 80% of New Jersey.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Same thing in Canada. You can walk in and out of any school. We don't have a crazy mentality of protectiveness.

I do see a need for more security but nothing happens here anyways.

Big secret. Canadians are passive aggressive. The USA are overtly aggressive. That is the difference really.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow... Really guys? The racism here is profound, I thought this was a site that questioned and looked beyond what media initially tells us. Here's just my personal take on this one, both men have brown skin, but to me they appear to have feature of someone from India (or regions nearby), oh and case one was not aware, the main religions of India are Buddhism and Hinduism, very likely religions to engage in terrorist acts (lots of sarcasm there)... Really I think they were just confused foreigners or just looking for an excuse to use the bathroom, not every person who has brown skin has a hidden agenda

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: InfamousSiren

Wow.

For someone accusing people of being "profoundly racist" you sure were quick to make judgements on these two men's nationality AND religion from their appearance alone.

Try pointing that high powered perception back at yourself for a minute there before you register just to admonish us dirty "racists"
edit on 17-10-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: racists can't grammar

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
..wonder if there was some kinda FEMA "drill" going on nearby?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Listen guys, for the best part of my life i have been able to see good and bad in people just by looking at them...better when i'm up close and personal but something doesn't sit well with me with these two. Dont know why.? I'm just getting that feeling.

I would keep an eye on these two. i get a feeling they have been fasting/drinking only water for whatever reason...and it's not Ramadan.

keep me up to date on this please. i hope i'm wrong but something doesn't sit well here.

edit on 17-10-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This really set off the red flags for me.

- obviously a K-4 school (signs would have been posted) but asking about placement for a 15-year-old student.
- Asking for a bathroom is some of the oldest tradecraft in the book
- Sunglasses not removed indoors (not entirely unusual though)
- No distinctive marks, men look in decent physical shape
- Operative surveillance is typically done in pairs.

Something dark about this one. Could be nothing but it could be everything we fear....an attack on our children which would force every working parent in America to keep their kids home and neutralize the economy. Think about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: wills120
This really set off the red flags for me.

- obviously a K-4 school (signs would have been posted) but asking about placement for a 15-year-old student.
- Asking for a bathroom is some of the oldest tradecraft in the book
- Sunglasses not removed indoors (not entirely unusual though)
- No distinctive marks, men look in decent physical shape
- Operative surveillance is typically done in pairs.

Something dark about this one. Could be nothing but it could be everything we fear....an attack on our children which would force every working parent in America to keep their kids home and neutralize the economy. Think about it.

Terror is the name of the game..kill a whole school full of kids and it's job done....police in every school in the US taking away resources from other areas for a bigger badder Attack.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I haven't read all of the posts.
Can someone clever zoom in on the two mens hands to see if there are wearing wedding rings.
A couple with kids didn't get through immigration if they are not married.
No rings = no wife = no kids

Done the zoom thing, the guy in the fronts hands are on an angle so I can't see his fingers.
The guy in the rears left hand is totally hidden.

Then theres this that blows my theory out of the water.
Wearing an engagement or wedding ring is not considered unlawful in the Islamic perspective, as there is no religious text that determines this.

It is also not considered as a form of imitating unbelievers. We know in any case that such imitation is forbidden, especially on something contravening the teachings of Islam.

And you can wear it on any hand. If the ring is silver, there is nothing wrong in both men and women wearing it. But if the ring is made of gold, women can wear it, while men cannot.
edit on 17-10-2014 by keenasbro because: To back peddle

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join