It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Men Enter School

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
suspicious men eneter Bedford, NY school

Did anyone report this yesterday? It happened near where I live

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I know in this day and age you can't be too careful but hopefully they're working to rule out whether or not it's a student's family.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I know in this day and age you can't be too careful but hopefully they're working to rule out whether or not it's a student's family.

I heard it is not a students family

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
First thing I thought....ISIS! That's probably from reading to much on here though.

Who/What makes you believe it's not a student's family?
edit on 16-10-2014 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think I recognize one of the 9/11 guys in there......you know one of the ones who turned up not dead?
Its my guess the two fat guys are Americans?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There's a lot of money and influence in Westchester and Fairfield counties. Great place for false flags. Sandy hook anyone? Just my nutjob consporacy theorist side's 2 cents

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: asinapi1

How the heck did they get into the school? This school must have some lax security and they probably don't secure all their entry doors. Most visitors in city schools have to buzz in before the entry doors are open. I don't care if this was a suburban school, every school in the country needs to be secured to prevent strangers like this from entering and possibly shooting the staff and children.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

we have door greeters here. how come they don't have them there?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
First thing I thought....ISIS! That's probably from reading to much on here though.

Who/What makes you believe it's not a student's family?

I don't know anything solid, but word is they were not family of any students. I live roughly ten minutes away from there and I currently have a bid on a new home in that town. Its just what I've heard

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

How the heck did they get into the school? This school must have some lax security and they probably don't secure all their entry doors. Most visitors in city schools have to buzz in before the entry doors are open. I don't care if this was a suburban school, every school in the country needs to be secured to prevent strangers like this from entering and possibly shooting the staff and children.

I agree, everyone I have chatted with seems perplexed by this situation.

Why isn't this a bigger story? I don't get it

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Obvious muslim extremists. They would get a pass at any airport for fear of racial profiling so why is it a surprise they can waltz through any school like this?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

They look like lost tourist.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Apparently this is the update.

armonk.dailyvoice.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Maybe just a couple of new students from South America.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Yeah, on another earth-like planet in another galaxy, in another star cluster, in another universe quadrant.

And even though i wouldn't agree with TinFoil that they are "obvious" Muslim extremists i would cosign the rest. It is their appearance of a dark skinned foreigner and people's fear of being called a racist that is making it so easy for some people to take advantage of this and do harm.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Blow their arses to kingdom come. Look like a couple of shifties to me.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It is strange that they were in the building at all. I have 1 in preschool and 2 in elementary school. All of the doors are locked. I have to show ID and state my reason for being there before the doors are even opened.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
It is strange that they were in the building at all. I have 1 in preschool and 2 in elementary school. All of the doors are locked. I have to show ID and state my reason for being there before the doors are even opened.

My kid goes to preschool nearby. I need my wife's permission to pick up my son. Very strange. Especially after reading the update
edit on 16-10-2014 by asinapi1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama

Put a Burka on and see how easy it is.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Wow.... America really seems like the land of the free. Why the heck are schools secured like prisons?
Here in Germany you can walk in and out as you like and nothing happens.
Sometimes I have the feeling you are all paranoid.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join