It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Men Enter School

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: asinapi1

How the heck did they get into the school? This school must have some lax security and they probably don't secure all their entry doors. Most visitors in city schools have to buzz in before the entry doors are open. I don't care if this was a suburban school, every school in the country needs to be secured to prevent strangers like this from entering and possibly shooting the staff and children.

Wow.... America really seems like the land of the free. Why the heck are schools secured like prisons?
Here in Germany you can walk in and out as you like and nothing happens.
Sometimes I have the feeling you are all paranoid.

A couple of major terrorist attacks and a good number of School atrocities later and i'm pretty sure the protocol on School safety and entry in Germany will take a major shift to the Paranoid.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
Holy cow! I just imagined the look on the faces of the front desk ladies if I were to do that. I'm in backwoods, toothless, no branch on the family tree state. They would probably shot me on site, then feed my body to the hogs.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Why is it a story in the first place?

Two men walked in to a school and asked about admission for a family member. After learning that the school doesn't have any students the age of the family member, they used the restroom and left.

What makes everyone think this is anything other than that? There was no incident, no crime, no trouble.

Is there a reason other than their ethnicity that has everybody in this thread freaking out?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
a reply to: TinfoilTP
Holy cow! I just imagined the look on the faces of the front desk ladies if I were to do that. I'm in backwoods, toothless, no branch on the family tree state. They would probably shot me on site, then feed my body to the hogs.

Oh, well then go try it out if you ever go to NY city since this is where the politically correct liberals are shaking in their boots afraid to be called racial profilers and letting their schools be reconnoitered for acts of terrorism.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
They are "casing the joint", or gathering intelligence.

All preparation for an attack.

When the men entered the school, one headed directly to a nearby restroom, Dickan explained, while the other was confronted by a school employee. The man speaking with the employee inquired about admission to the school for a family member, Dickan added. The employee explained that the school did not have 15-year-old students.
The second man then went to the restroom before the two left the building,

Source

Sounds like a quick alibi to give reason for being there. Seems like they either planted something small in the bathroom, or met there because it was a private area to have a quick conversation.

Watch this school, and other's like it. This was a dry run. Next time, it may not be so quiet.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that a partial number of teachers and/or staff should have concealed carry permits. I know this is controversial, but we are living in dangerous times. There are people right now right here in our country that are promising to search out the families of our military men and women.

On social media, ISIS terrorists claim they will “show up [at the homes of military personnel and their families] and slaughter them.”

I don't believe in living in fear. I believe in facing it with common sense and courage.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hmmm.... Very strange indeed. Not sure what's more concerning. The fact that they are clearly dressed like Europeans and seem suspicious or the fact that we are this concerned and paranoid.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gatorboi117
They are "casing the joint", or gathering intelligence.

All preparation for an attack.

When the men entered the school, one headed directly to a nearby restroom, Dickan explained, while the other was confronted by a school employee. The man speaking with the employee inquired about admission to the school for a family member, Dickan added. The employee explained that the school did not have 15-year-old students.
The second man then went to the restroom before the two left the building,

Source

Sounds like a quick alibi to give reason for being there. Seems like they either planted something small in the bathroom, or met there because it was a private area to have a quick conversation.

Watch this school, and other's like it. This was a dry run. Next time, it may not be so quiet.

Im with you on that accessment

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: asinapi1

originally posted by: Staroth

They look like lost tourist.

Apparently this is the update.

armonk.dailyvoice.com...
When my daughter attended school in NC, in order to enter the school, you had to be buzzed in, go straight to the office. If you had to visit a classroom, you had to leave your driver's license at the office and pick it up on the way out of the building. If you were entering while students were entering the building your purse was scanned and searched just like their backpacks were or you could NOT enter. No if's, and's, or but's.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Same. Or they are "testing" to see how far they can get away with being there without being caught.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Something like this doesn't happen unless it's allowed. People are saying the security should've stopped them.

If you ask me it's a psyop to frighten parents into accepting more security for schools. At first I considered that it could be confused relatives seeking information for a student but then I remembered how they create fear then introduce the solution (which usually involves removing more rights and freedoms).

Like Ebola, report enough cases people will line up for a vaccine.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Obvious muslim extremists. They would get a pass at any airport for fear of racial profiling so why is it a surprise they can waltz through any school like this?

An extremist muslim might say things like: It offends me to go to school so early. It offends me i have to walk down the halls with children that don't wear enough clothing. Christmas offends me. Wimen offend me. Holloween offends me. I, as an american, are offended by the excuses that they use to get away with whatever they want. If things offend you here, THEN GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME. I don't go over to your country and demand that you change your ways because it offends me. I offends me i have to deal with people like you.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: dreamingawake

Something like this doesn't happen unless it's allowed. People are saying the security should've stopped them.

If you ask me it's a psyop to frighten parents into accepting more security for schools. At first I considered that it could be confused relatives seeking information for a student but then I remembered how they create fear then introduce the solution (which usually involves removing more rights and freedoms).

Like Ebola, report enough cases people will line up for a vaccine.

Exactly, good points.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
A couple of major terrorist attacks and a good number of School atrocities later and i'm pretty sure the protocol on School safety and entry in Germany will take a major shift to the Paranoid.

Ironically, a number of the worst school rampages DID happen in Germany. Look it up. en.wikipedia.org...

That being said, the guys in the picture look ANYTHING BUT "lost" to me, they look like they know exactly where they want to head. I have a feeling we don't know the story here.

"Authorities" don't simply publish such a request for public assistance finding some guys just "because they look suspicious", neither would a report in the papers appear any time "some unknown guys" would appear in a school.

There is information missing.

I have a feeling that something in the school was stolen (???), maybe radioactive materials from a lab which could be used to make a dirty bomb. This is just a guess.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

You bring up a good point. Maybe something was taken. Either way we're not getting the whole story for a reason.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So because the men appear middle eastern...a town begins looking for them?

If your worried about a school shooting or child predator...wouldn't you be more concerned of white male between 20 - 50, since they are the more likely offenders..if your going to stereotype but then again the they do fit the stereotypical terrorist bad guy model.

So the correct stereotype here is....Terrorist.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xDeadcowx

Why is it a story in the first place?

Two men walked in to a school and asked about admission for a family member. After learning that the school doesn't have any students the age of the family member, they used the restroom and left.

What makes everyone think this is anything other than that? There was no incident, no crime, no trouble.

Any kids there sir?? You would know this if you had one.

You don't just enter a random school and ask the janitor about admissions. You call first and make an appointment with the dean or student guide.

Since i do have a child in school, someone entering there 'just because' is considered an incident. It says so in our school contract.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
Wow.... America really seems like the land of the free. Why the heck are schools secured like prisons?
Here in Germany you can walk in and out as you like and nothing happens.
Sometimes I have the feeling you are all paranoid.

It started with Columbine, and with all of the school shootings since things have been locked down more and more. Essentially it's trading freedom for security except so far these security measures haven't stopped any school shootings.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Anyways a quick analysis of it... they weren't terrorists. Terrorists don't give a damn about a school. They want to attack targets that will produce police/military responses or that can be tied to the economy. Making schools go on even higher lockdown seems like a pretty ineffective use of resources. If these guys were up to no good I imagine it was more along the lines of sending a message to the parent of a student showing how easy it is to get at them in class. Just give a name to the front office and off you go. This is much more along the lines of blackmail/intimidation than terrorism.
edit on 17-10-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Anyways a quick analysis of it... they weren't terrorists. Terrorists don't give a damn about a school. They want to attack targets that will produce police/military responses or that can be tied to the economy. Making schools go on even higher lockdown seems like a pretty ineffective use of resources. If these guys were up to no good I imagine it was more along the lines of sending a message to the parent of a student showing how easy it is to get at them in class. Just give a name to the front office and off you go. This is much more along the lines of blackmail/intimidation than terrorism.

And you know all this how?...do you have a link to where the 2 guys have been identified..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join