It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient was on flight from Cleveland to Dallas!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
White House briefing starting now.

link please

not on whitehouse.gov
edit on 15-10-2014 by CardiffGiant because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Also, with regard to the plane/flight she took, here is what the Former Inspector General for the USDOT said about decontaminating planes:

Just heard on FOX 8 that they are returning the plane to it's regular schedule...without decon. I had to chuckle a bit because as the reporter finished that sentence, he started coughing.

Dark humor, huh?

link   
Okay now this Barbie chick is saying it takes prolonged INTIMATE contact.

So now PROLONGED ... prolonged contact.

For instance...if someone sneezes into your mouth you have to hold the lugey..hold it, gargle with it, and french kiss it before you can get anything from it.

Or you have to just wrap yourself in some bloody crap sheets and just lay in the sun and embrace the moment for awhile. Glancing touches of a bloody crap sheet won't cut it.

I'm going to start projectile vomiting and it's not from ebola. It's from the explosive diarrhea spewing out of these morons' mouths.
edit on 10-15-2014 by Valhall because: typo

edit on 10-15-2014 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
so the cdc was suppose to be watching this nurse, yet she managed to goto Cleveland.. Talk about mickey mouse...

So instead of trying to prevent ebola from spreading nationwide we are letting people who were exposed to ebola, to travel abroad..

No one will take responsibility for this someone will get blamed for it, who is really responsible for it, yet all in all chances are people will start getting symptoms in Ohio, now..

What a joke.

If your trusting the government to fix this or prevent it from spreading your in for a surprise... To even imagine that these idiots are responsible for ebola, in Afrika, makes me lol even more, these idiots are not smart enough to think that sinister...

To imagine these idiots have access to nuclear weapons...

edit on b422014-10-15T13:42:27-05:00America/Chicago103176 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Infected people have already flown. Proof that people will not self-regulate. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
the emergency director started by saying you can only get it with direct contact with bodily fluids..

then she said they had to clean this or that in the airport and on the plane but we dont know what she touched

im so pissed off. no straight answers about anything.

then i want to watch the press conference from the white house but i cant find it.

you would think it would be whitehouse.gov but nothing.

im so frustrated...

i just dont know what to do. i dont want to panic and freak out but i need to make sure my family is ok.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Some moronic journalist just asked (at the WH briefing) if the POTUS is planning on appointing a FREAKING CZAR.

That's just what we need. An Ebola Czar...another level of incompetence that will oversee the lower levels of incompetence.

Stand down everyone! Crisis over. We're all safe...we've got a CZAR.

The mind boggling continues.......

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yep, just heard them talk about whether or not there was a need for an ebola czar.

Yeah!!! That's exactly what we need.

Another stupid incompetent government official to screw it all up and pass the buck.

link   
So...according to Barbie the uber-medical expert (rivaled only by Obama who doesn't realize people sweat on Liberian buses) it takes BIO-ACCUMULATION to get Ebola. You literally have to make deposits over contact time. You have to get a residual minimum deposit before your body can start cashing in.

We can hug the dying just as long as we don't hang on too long. Oh and don't worry about eating out of the same ice cream bowl and using the same spoon...you can't get it that way either.

link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

I'm watching the WH briefing on CNN.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It'll never come to the United States! oops
It'll be contained to Dallas! oops
You don't have to worry?

All these experts on TV and their "blah blah blah, insure, blah blah blah blah" is meaningless.

"And the way ebola is transmitted is very clear"... I don't buy it.

Don't buy the junk they are pushing.

link   
a reply to: Jansy

Hilarious how similar our posts are and how quickly we both posted.

Great minds and all....

link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

"Risk is low for those exposed to her."

"Everything is under control."

"An epidemic is still highly unlikely, as guided by science."

"Ebola is not transmitted through food or air."

"The only way an individual can contract the disease is close contact with bodily fluids."

You're not missin anything dude, same bull different robot.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starling

originally posted by: suz62
Don't they need fresh tobacco leaves for that? Live plants? How are they going to do that in the fall and winter?

You don't think that tobacco companies stop manufacturing cigarettes during winter months, do you?
How USA-centric of you to think that tobacco only grows in the States...

Who's going to sacrifice their tobacco crop? Remember, there are still smokers out there.

You sacrifice the plant to produce the vaccine. That tobacco obviously can't be smoked. New plants must be grown. What will it do to the soil? Also, does the plant have to be lab grown?
edit on 10/15/2014 by suz62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

Vall you just make me laugh so hard I had to run to the bathroom, girl that is soo funny but what can I say the Bubble heads are just nothing but that bubble heads.

You don't have to be very smart to do what they do.

link   
Our government corruption is so obvious in this story....

link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Yep, just heard them talk about whether or not there was a need for an ebola czar.

Yeah!!! That's exactly what we need.

Another stupid incompetent government official to screw it all up and pass the buck.

Hey, if we can get another General Honore of Katrina fame - someone to swoop in, set rules and boundaries, call BS on things that are ineffective and ultimately kick Ebola's ass - I'm all for it. LOL!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If this all wasn't so deadly serious, I'd be laughing hysterically now.

Watching all these officials tongue-stumbling over themselves, trying desperately to calm the masses...who are, every moment, in more and more danger from the complacent, arrogant, incompetence from these same officials is almost more than I can handle...

Is there any possibility of finding an intelligent, educated, concerned person to take charge??

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

THAT is the problem. We have no intelligence in D.C right now...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

More bureaucracy, waste and abuse of tax dollars and I am sure he will be big into the big pharma business, did I say we will have a working vaccine in 60 days and is going be mandatory.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join