It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient was on flight from Cleveland to Dallas!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent76
a reply to: Jansy

THAT is the problem. We have no intelligence in D.C right now...

Sorry, my bad. What was I thinking????

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall
So...according to Barbie the uber-medical expert (rivaled only by Obama who doesn't realize people sweat on Liberian buses) it takes BIO-ACCUMULATION to get Ebola. You literally have to make deposits over contact time. You have to get a residual minimum deposit before your body can start cashing in.

We can hug the dying just as long as we don't hang on too long. Oh and don't worry about eating out of the same ice cream bowl and using the same spoon...you can't get it that way either.

And then out of the other side of his mouth 'cancel all engagements' what is that message sending? Saw that on CNN ticker tape. And the markets are not liking this one bit. Dow is/was down over 400 points at one point today.
edit on 10/15/2014 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
so far it is nothing but wind..
theyre gonna control the epidemic in west africa
theyre gonna lead a national response

we have the most capable infrastructure for medical care and the best docs in the world. the us is prepared to deal with this at home.....we know how to stop this. with americas leadership this epidemic will be stopped.

we are prepping at home and abroad. we are working to stop it at its source in africa.
just issued another set of guidelines yesterday

been in contact with state offficials....providing guidance to first responders about reporting sick people to the cdc...

sorry for my spelling. i am typing as i hear the presser

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21
Dow is down over 400 points.

Here's the spooky part. Financial analysts blame the correction on weakening global indicators that have nothing to do with Ebola.

So what will it look like when the market begins to price that as a factor?

link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Dow is going to tank hard once we get another ebola patient. We have exposure in Kansas, we have exposure in dallas, and we have exposure in Cleveland. Probability is high.. Not to mention this broad was in a airport, and airplane and did she switch planes anywhere?

We could have exposure other places as well...

Now is about the time to see if Spain, has more cases as well..

Potentially we can have ebola, cases nationwide now concidering this infected ebola patient was in a A PLANE and at A International AIRPORT....

Which means people can be infected right now and not know it for about a month...

madness

edit on b582014-10-15T13:58:54-05:00America/Chicago103176 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: whatnext21

I am now open to the possibility that once Duncan brought the ebola from Liberia the one that now will be spreading in the US could be of different nature do to environmental reasons, after all ebola never was free to roam in this side of the continent before.

edit on 15-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I'm with ya there for sure! He turned that whole Katrina mess completely around.

Having said that though, based on what I've seen from our government as of late and for many years, he is a rare breed.

The rest are a bunch of bafoons. Part of the problem is that we have a government that is just too big and everyone just expects someone else to fix the problem.

"Hey, that's not part of my job description" kind of thing you see all the time in the private sector.

link   
Oh oh oh...the anchor dude just wandered off the ranch and stumped the lying doctor! He asked if someone sneezed on a water fountain how long would that last.

She didn't answer and then the second female anchor forced her feet to the fire and said can it live on surfaces or not.

IT CAN BUT IT'S EASILY REMOVED.

Pretty little liars. No problem folks on Frontier flight 1142...no problem. You have to literally swim for hours in her blood to get it.

OR, get sneezed on. AND, the lying doc had to admit that when the missionary doc was flown into Atlanta for treatment they found it living in and ON his skin.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This has me boiling with rage.

So, how stupid does this nurse have to be?

She's been exposed to a deadly disease, so she decides to go on a trip to Cleveland?! To help her mother plan a wedding?!

Ok, Pham might not have broken protocols to get infected, but I can believe this chick was dumb enough to. This is stupidity and selfishness of the highest order. How hard is it to understand "DON'T TRAVEL FOR 21 DAYS?" If someone catches it from her and dies, she needs to be charged with manslaughter.

Oh, and take this story and shove it under that NBC chick's nose, or better yet, roll the story up like a newspaper and whack her with it like a misbehaving puppy. This is exactly why she's not supposed to break her quarantine. This gal was asymptomatic when she flew off to Cleveland, too, but when she came back ... not so much.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

Let no forget that here in GA Atlanta airport have about 15% of international travel, is just a matter of time, the rest is all connecting flies within the US.

But we are lucky that we got the biggest agency good for nothing in the state also, CDC, but they do have the best hospital to handle ebola.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
we have the system and providers in place to contain this...

implemented screening procedures in africa.

homeland security is telling people to monitor their health for 21 days if they have been in africa

scientists at the fda are working tirelessly to develop a vaccine.

taking precautions across the united states.

now the director of the nih is getting ready to talk.

he is saying

even though it is very serious, it is not easily transmitted.
you must come into contact with bodily fluids...its not transmitted through the air

people not symptomatic are not contagious

we have considerable experience in dealing with ebola...based on 2 dozen outbreaks in africa

we need to identify, isolate, then care for people sick

people in direct contact should be monitored for 21 days to see if symptoms arise. this formula has worked well for many years..

i ask

if this is the protocol then why was this nurse allowed to fly...what happened to her 21 day watch perio? she was in direct contact

link   
The Press Secy (sorry I keep calling him that, but I don't know his name).......just actually said: "We should find solace in the fact that we know exactly how the virus is spread." Only close contact.

Really???? Seriously????

More boggling...I'm not sure I can take much more of this ludicrous BS that's spewing out of this man's mouth.

link   
Largest U.S. Nurses’ Union makes shocking allegations over Ebola containment efforts in Dallas.

www.intellihub.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall
Oh oh oh...the anchor dude just wandered off the ranch and stumped the lying doctor! He asked if someone sneezed on a water fountain how long would that last.

She didn't answer and then the second female anchor forced her feet to the fire and said can it live on surfaces or not.

IT CAN BUT IT'S EASILY REMOVED.

Pretty little liars. No problem folks on Frontier flight 1142...no problem. You have to literally swim for hours in her blood to get it.

OR, get sneezed on. AND, the lying doc had to admit that when the missionary doc was flown into Atlanta for treatment they found it living in and ON his skin.

They can't be 100% certain about anything. Anything coming out of their mouths is questionable to some extent, IMHO.

link   
double post
edit on 15-10-2014 by Gully because: double post

link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I wish I could give you and applaud you just hit the nail on the head, big government and too many morons wanting others to fix the problems.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
How do we know we are screwed?

Shep Smith is telling us to calm down!

he is going to spend time telling us the facts about ebola.. breathe in and out..

::facepalm::

Okay I need to go back and read all the posts gang.

link   
they keep patting themselves on the back. all theyre talking about now is all the super cool stuff they have done in africa since 1976.

someone needs to be held responsible for this lady traveling.

their words were anyone in direct contact with ebola will be monitored for 21 days. after 21 days if no symptoms then they are clear. well, this lady that flew here to cleveland was not under a 21 day watch...

WHY NOT

link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

She was in voluntary quarantine. She decided that helping her mother plan a wedding was more important than making sure she didn't have Ebola.

She's as arrogant and selfish as the NBC medical correspondent.

I think it's time to lock the rest of these people down until they pass the 21 days.

link   
a reply to: marg6043
You know the saying--"You can't go to heaven without changing planes in Atlanta." Or somesuch.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join