It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient was on flight from Cleveland to Dallas!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: CardiffGiant

If someone in the CDC knowingly permitted a person being monitored to fly with symptoms, you think that takes low priority as the Director?

How long does it take to read a transcript? What else is he doing that would be more important than addressing a serious policy breach of this nature within your own agency?

Hogwash.

maybe reading the transcript was low on the list.
its not like the chain of command is whoever took the call and then him.

as far as what else he could be doing.....who knows....im sure he is all over the place right now...

maybe he did screw up by not reading it till now....for me though, i can see why this didnt land on his desk right away.

everyone at the cdc should be accountable...not just the director.

she called and asked if she could fly......she should have been told no. still though...i dont think its his job to field phone calls.....

there has been an 800 number at the bottom of the screen an theyre asking for the people that were on the plane to call...

you think the director is going to take those calls? nope

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I find this woman’s blog interesting—she has a PhD in nursing. The link below is an essay she wrote in August comparing Ebola to the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic.

prosperouswaydown.com...-7185

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Frontier has sent emails to passengers of five different flights on the "Ebola Gay".

That's what I'm officially calling the stink plane...Ebola Gay.

www.denverpost.com...
edit on 10-16-2014 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RockerDom

Thank you RockerDom. I have to admit, part of me is really becoming scared. It comes in waves. But mostly I am pretty rational about this.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall
That's what I'm officially calling the stink plane...Ebola Gay.

And I'm referring to the nurse as Ebola Amber ... like Typhoid Mary.

This just gets worse and worse .... It's not just that she started feeling sick in Ohio and flew, but it looks like she probably was sick and showing symptoms before she went to Ohio. Stupid freakn' woman flew around the country with active Ebola for 5 days all so she could go bridesmaid dress shopping.
Ebola Stricken Nurse Showed Symptoms BEFORE She Flew To Ohio To Go Bridesmaid Dress Shopping

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well, son-of-a-bitch...now it's starting to look like the rumors of her being sick for the entire time she was gone might be true.

CDC Exanding Ebola Probe to Include Nurse's Flight from Dallas to Ohio

abc13.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Right...let's see if the slut tries to claim she told the CDC she was sick BEFORE she went.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sure is weird how this thing went from every 5 minutes they were repeating

WE REPEAT..she was NOT symptomatic when she flew from Ohio to Dallas.

to...

"they can't rule out that she may 'have had the start of her illness on Friday.'..."

weird how that changed so effing fast and so effing drastically, huh?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

Difference between Nurse #1 and Nurse #2

Nurse #1 monitored her health ... stayed home ... and IMMEDIATELY got herself to the hospital the minute her temp went up. She's 'doing well' .

Nurse #2 monitored her health ... went on a cross country trip while sick ... burned through five days jaunting around the countryside of Ohio while sick ... and then flew back to Dallas where she finally got herself some treatment.

The first nurse did things correctly. She's 'doing well'.

Nurse #2 did everything wrong. She delayed her own treatment for a week.No word on how she's doing.

edit on 10/17/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

Local news says as many as seven in Ohio are now under closer observation. Nothing mentioned about travel status permissions or if they are actually under a real quarantine.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. I will check it out!

At first I thought you meant the nurse who flew had a PhD, lol. I was all like "a PhD but NO common sense"!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. I will check it out!

At first I thought you meant the nurse who flew had a PhD, lol. I was all like "a PhD but NO common sense"!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Oh, my The second nurse that had ebola, knew, she actually knew she was sick lo and behold, for those that are still defending her actions

Miss Vinson was one of the nurses at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital to treat Duncan when he was admitted a second time on September 28, in the first 'high-risk' days when there is a high volume of bodily fluids from projectile vomiting, bleeding and explosive diarrhea.

This is what the arrogance of having a mentality that nothing can get us here in the US have on those that can no think beyond their noses

From the above link.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well, if she's doing bad, it will surely be due to racist differential treatment. I'm certain of that.

*ouch, I bit my tongue and my cheek at the same time!* OO

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Is call arrogance, a PhD in stupidity.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You're right. Ebola Amber gets an F in Ebola self care. They said on our local news she tried on wedding dresses while in Ohio! Ummm, THAT CAN WAIT, Amber!

Ebola Nina gets an A+!

edit on 16-10-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Exactly...we've now learned that being "monitored" by the CDC means some one is keeping a count on their Abacus...and that's about it.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall
Sure is weird how this thing went from every 5 minutes they were repeating

WE REPEAT..she was NOT symptomatic when she flew from Ohio to Dallas.

to...

"they can't rule out that she may 'have had the start of her illness on Friday.'..."

weird how that changed so effing fast and so effing drastically, huh?

funny how that works huh.....all of us were saying but what if....what if
and the cdc was confident she was not showing symptoms...telling people just to calm down...

but now

www.newsnet5.com...

Officials with the Centers for Disease Control say the nurse who contracted the Ebola virus may have shown symptoms earlier than first believed.

During a press conference in Summit County on Thursday, the CDC says Amber Vinson may have experienced symptoms on Friday, the day she flew from Dallas, Texas to Cleveland.

Dr. Chris Braden with the CDC says they can “not rule out” that Vinson had symptoms on Oct. 10 and that now the passengers on the flight from Dallas to Cleveland will be “included in the investigation."
--------------------------------

this may sound harsh to some but i really dont care.

i say let her dumb ass rot....

she knew she was exposed and now it looks like she knew she was infected before she got on the plane.
how did she know?
she knew because she was exposed and was running a fever...you know, a symptom.

so, since she clearly was not worried about all the people she exposed and clearly was more worried about wedding plans than getting immediate treatment, i say let her rot.

they took her to maryland?....no matter

put her in an isolation room where she can not expose anyone else and let her be. let her feel what its like to have your organs turn into smoothies...

why waste time, money, resources, and possible lives trying to save a woman that didnt care to do everything she could to save her self and limit her exposure to others...

screw her....

edit*
no matter

in a couple days she will be like the witch 26 seconds in to this video

edit on 16-10-2014 by CardiffGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
from the map they are putting together

www.newsnet5.com...

5300 Riverside Dr., Cleveland, OH 44135 Cleveland Hopkins International Airport A woman flew Frontier on Oct. 10 and Oct. 13 in and out of Cleveland from Dallas. The plane was cleaned and was sent to Denver without passengers to be re-upholstered.

13604 Christine Ave Cleveland, OH Cranwood School Teacher at Cranwood may have had contact with Ebola patient. School was cleaned and teacher will remain home until cleared by health officials.

6835 Som Center Rd, Cleveland, Ohio Solon Schools Staff member was on a Frontier flight but it is unclear whether it was Vinson's flight. School cancelled Thursday for cleaning and Friday school was already closed for a teacher day.

Stone Gate Trail, Tallmadge, Ohio Private Home The home of Amber Vinson's stepfather was taped off by police for his privacy as he voluntarily quarantines himself after Vinson's visit the weekend of Oct. 10.

29240 Euclid Ave, Wickliffe, OH 44092 Wickliffe Middle School A coach's wife was on the same plane as Amber Vinson. The coach did not go to work Thursday and school remained open as usual.

19600 North Park Blvd, Shaker Heights, OH 44122 Hathaway Brown School A student's family had a houseguest who traveled on the Oct. 10 flight with Amber Vinson. The student was asked to stay home from school.

9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland, OH 44195 Cleveland Clinic Five Cleveland Clinic nurses flew with Amber Vinson on Oct. 10. Those nurses have been placed on paid leave.

700 Huron Rd E., Cleveland, OH MetroHealth Network Employees from the MetroHealth Network flew with Vinson Oct. 10. They have been placed on paid leave.

65 N Meadowcroft Dr, Akron, OH 44313 Resnik CLC Elementary School A student's parent reported that they had contact with Amber Resnik. The school closed until Monday, Oct. 20 as a precaution.

2600 6th St SW, Canton, OH 44710 Aultman Hospital Five Aultman Hospital nurses flew with Amber Vinson on Oct. 10. Those nurses have been placed on paid leave.

4301 Warrensville Center Rd., Warrensville Heights, Ohio Warrensville Heights City Hall City Hall has closed for cleaning out of an abundance of caution. It will reopen Friday, Oct. 17.

------------------------

there are at least 10 nurses now that are on paid leave because of this lady.....yeah, they are getting paid but they are not at their job helping to care for others like they usually would be..

so this dumb ass ladies decision has disrupted and interfered lots of lives...even if nobody else gets sick

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join