It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient was on flight from Cleveland to Dallas!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardiffGiant
a reply to: TDawgRex

i know the house the nurse stayed at is roped off. i think that was tallmadge though.

in general, people in the cleveland area are freaking.....all kinds of protocols were put into effect.

As long as I can get to Giant Eagle and buy some beer for this weekend, I'm golden.

Yea...I have a dark sense of humor.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

nah. i found it on yahoo.

the university spokesman said the university made no claims of it going airborne. apparently that 'story' came from a tweet froma month ago.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Frieden just testified before Congress that he has not seen the transcripts of her contact to the CDC, but that he understood she reported no symptoms to the CDC.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Yes, but what is the mortality rate of the common flu? If given the choice I'd take the flu 10 times over rather than ebola just once. With a 70% chance of death, I'm not taking that chance. The common cold can kill someone if they have existing health issues too.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: loam
Frieden just testified before Congress that he has not seen the transcripts of her contact to the CDC, but that he understood she reported no symptoms to the CDC.

... and TV news is reporting that people in Ohio are saying that she felt so sick that she actually cancelled some of her scheduled get togethers with her bridesmaids etc.

This woman was sick the entire time she was in Ohio. But the initial statements out of the CDC were that she was showing no symptoms and everyone should relax. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to believe anything the CDC says. Ever.

I want to hear a recording of that phone conversation. I want to know if nurse #2 didn't tell the entire truth about her health situation. Sounds like deceit coming out of both the CDC and Nurse Amber.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/17/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I believe she did call them and tell the truth. Otherwise, why call at all?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Why call?? To cover her *ss.

"But I called the CDC. They said I could fly anywhere even if I was bleeding out of my eye sockets. So I flew."

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

guilt maybe..

call them up and give them a half truth hoping to get the ok to travel so that she dont feel like such a giant dick for doing something she should not be doing...

people admit half truths all the time...why not this...

makes sense to me....

also, CYA

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

... and TV news is reporting that people in Ohio are saying that she felt so sick that she actually cancelled some of her scheduled get togethers with her bridesmaids etc.

This woman was sick the entire time she was in Ohio. But the initial statements out of the CDC were that she was showing no symptoms and everyone should relax. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to believe anything the CDC says. Ever.

If this cow didn't have ebola I'd gut punch her right now. Seriously??? I hope these rumors aren't true. extra DIV

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

If she was being required to "self report" to them every day then there's your answer. She called to meet the requirement, not to be honest....just one possibility.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

CDC says that she didn't tell them her medical situation.
I want to hear a recording of that phone call.
The CDC lies. We know that.
And this woman has absolutely no common sense.
She easily could have just said "I have a 99.5 can I fly' and not told the rest.

Either way ... she should know better than to travel and fly. It's absolutely brainless of her to have gone to Ohio ... no matter what a gov't entity tells her. This is what happens when people stop thinking for themselves and instead trust big government to do the thinking for them. It's a disaster.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i guess she will have to live(for the next few days anyway) with the fact that she 'might' have had a better chance at surviving had she just stayed put and got treatment straight away.
its pretty clear now she was sick the entire time she was in ohio....
so, its her own fault if she does not get better.....she did not do everything in her power to get herself better.

she had to go galavant around for 3 days first....

you know...talk flowers with the maid of honor and bang the fiance'.

wonder if it was worth it......

i dont feel bad for her at all......

this would be much better if it said she but you will get the idea. i still think it is appropriate

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
How about explaining this....

How does the Director of the CDC NOT read the transcript of the call as late as of today???

Seems like the only cya going on is his.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

How about explaining this....

How does the Director of the CDC NOT read the transcript of the call as late as of today???

Seems like the only cya going on is his.

i am in no way defending the director. i also am not saying this is the case but

seems reasonable to me that he dont read a transcript. he kind of does have a lot going on...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I feel a hard drive crashing as we speak.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall

If this cow didn't have ebola I'd gut punch her right now. Seriously??? I hope these rumors aren't true.

What news? Are you local in DFW area? I only ask because my best friend is freaking out right now because the Rowlett police dept called all the parents of the middle school her son goes to and said the parents of one of their students was on that plane from Cleveland to Dallas. extra DIV

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

If someone in the CDC knowingly permitted a person being monitored to fly with symptoms, you think that takes low priority as the Director?

How long does it take to read a transcript? What else is he doing that would be more important than addressing a serious policy breach of this nature within your own agency?

Hogwash.
edit on 16-10-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I want to hear a recording of that phone conversation. I want to know if nurse #2 didn't tell the entire truth about her health situation. We've all heard of Typhoid Mary. Well, nurse #2 traveled knowing she was sick and if she infected people then her new name is Ebola Amber.

Sounds like deceit coming out of both the CDC and Nurse Amber.

Oh no....This would definitely explain why they moved her to Emory. She was very sick, apparently.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Tex,

That comment was in reply to the post earlier where someone shared that people she visited with in Ohio are telling news agencies that she was sick enough during her visit that she was cancelling scheduled activities. If that's true it could be a situation where we have:

1. A problem for the flight to Ohio.
2. A problem with everybody she came in contact with while in Ohio.
3. And the flight back to Texas.

In other words, the f***edness factor of the situation may have just grown an exponent.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join