It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonologist New to ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I am A Demonologist and Minister for our local Church. I have worked with many Paranormal teams including TV's Ghost Adventures and PSR. I started in Demonology in 2001 and have seen a lot of interesting cases. I also Have been accredited in Demonology,Exorcisms, Deliverance Ministry and Parapsychology . I enjoy teaching about the Dangers of the Demonic and learning newer information as well. I also am a conspiracy theory buff and love knowing about the latest information.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Any recommendations on how to fight the demons congregating in DC?

edit on 13-10-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jwlive77

I have worked with many Paranormal teams including TV's Ghost Adventures

Main stream, huh? You better fasten your seat belt tight for this ride.

"Welcome to hell, preacher." --Lee Marvin, Paint Your Wagon

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Looking forward to hearing some of your stories!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.
I hope you enjoy your membership here, and I look forward to hearing about some of your scariest accounts.

Click on my signature and share with the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Welcome, i'm fascinated to learn how you gained accreditation in those fields, who provided it and what was involved in the way of study, time spent, practical experience and so forth, many thanks!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Demonology? I have a whole host I'd like to donate for research purposes. ;p

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. I look forward to meeting you in the forums...

Des

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Good morning and welcome.
Is there more details as to your affiliations(religion) or do you consult, adding appropriate expertise on a case by case situation?
The reason I ask is I know a few select individuals in the field that have taken the art in rather alternate direction, results being mixed as for certain events.

Hope to see more educated input on a greatly debated topic here.

AB

Add: I forgot, what region are you from?
edit on 10/13/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jwlive77
I also Have been accredited in Demonology,Exorcisms, Deliverance Ministry and Parapsychology .

Welcome to ATS. How does a person become 'accredited' in demonology, exorcisms and deliverance ministry? I've never heard of accrediting in these areas.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I also Have been accredited in Demonology,Exorcisms, Deliverance Ministry and Parapsychology .

Welcome to ATS. How does a person become 'accredited' in demonology, exorcisms and deliverance ministry? I've never heard of accrediting in these areas.

The Devil gives you a nod??

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Welcome!
Eph. 6:12

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

i'll be interested to learn from you, would love to hear some stories and how demons latch on to people.

i would really like to see a real exorcism, are then any real videos you could give a link to please?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Hi! I am an atheist theoretical physicist. Nice to meet you, welcome here!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Welcome, and you should enjoy this place. A question. Have you ever ordered the demons into a herd of hogs, and then driven them off a cliff? Is it on the final exam? Thanks! When you have 20 posts you can start your own threads (you have two at this writing).

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I am A Demonologist and Minister for our local Church. I have worked with many Paranormal teams including TV's Ghost Adventures and PSR. I started in Demonology in 2001 and have seen a lot of interesting cases. I also Have been accredited in Demonology,Exorcisms, Deliverance Ministry and Parapsychology . I enjoy teaching about the Dangers of the Demonic and learning newer information as well. I also am a conspiracy theory buff and love knowing about the latest information.

Welcome to ATS, I believe we may have some interesting conversations, and very much look forward to it.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

You got that avatar off of a chakra test didn't you!

LOL!

I got the same!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
A spiritual MEDIC! You should enjoy our UFO debates about wether or not THEY are of demonic origin.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Welcome. Could you please have a look over my thread and maybe answer the question at hand? Thanks for your time.

why are there no videos of exorcisms?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join