It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH hits back at ‘odd’ Netanyahu criticism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I guess if we're going back that far they can go ahead and issue an apology for killing Christ.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
And it never would have been palestine if the romans hadn't have declared it such after the Jewish uprising there, you know... back when it was called Judea.

And it never would have been called Judea if the Hebrews hadnt genocided the Canaanites... and it never would have been called Canaan if ad nauseum...

Besides, Palestine refers to peoples from Greece, who were settled on a small segment of the coast by the Egyptians who defeated them. The Egyptian names were Pulisati / Peleset.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I imagine a world of peace...

& isn't it funny, well not haha funny, but almost ironically...

The US isn't really that well received in the Middle East, & rightly so for certain reasons...
Imagine how that would change if they continued this condemnation of Israel expansion & forced them back to Palestinian wishes of pre1967 borders...

The love would begin to flow from the Middle East, "death to America" would probably not pass through the lips of even the most extreme...

& all it takes is a little action...

I knew I liked Obama for a reason...
& him and his representatives are doing a good job in telling Israel what's good...

It's a shame he only has a couple more years, because I think given another term he'd have sorted this # out & Israel would be back where it belongs...
A tiny blip on the map a third of its current stature!!!
You suck

I too hope that Netanyahu falls down a flight of stairs and breaks his neck, maybe if we all use out collective will power...
Well...
Mind over matter & anti-matter!!!

(post by StoutBroux removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

edit on 7-10-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
We just need to get the hell out of the middle east. That place is a perpetual war machine amongst itself--why do we need to keep involving ourselves in it, too? It's a lesson in futility that every new narcissistic president thinks that they'll be able to solve through diplomacy, and if not, force. It's quite pathetic, actually, that we keep electing these people. The "alliance network" that countries have built up is a big part of what perpetuates conflict.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: romilo

It never would have been their land had the Allies not won WW2. Truman and a group of trustees in the UN just decided to tell the ethnic Jewish people of the world they had a spot to immigrate. Just happened to be right in the middle of Palestine, and smack dab on the hub of 3 major religious centers. Conevient, eh?

And it never would have been palestine if the romans hadn't have declared it such after the Jewish uprising there, you know... back when it was called Judea.

And it never would have been called Judea if the Hebrews hadn't slaughtered the people living there.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It's "un-American" to not support Israel? WTF does Israel have to do with America, and why should we care about a foreign country more than our own? Oh, they're our "ally" and the only "democracy" in the Middle east. BS. BS. If they were a democracy then everyone would be able to live there side-by-side, but that isn't the case. Nitwityahoo is widely hated and deemed a liar. Nothing "odd" about that. Hopefully, this isn't just political theatre. Hopefully, the non-Zionists in Washington DC are waking up to a serious, traitorous problem in the government.
edit on 7-10-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

(post by CharlieSpeirs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason
I don't hope he falls down the steps, but that he is removed by the isreali people. If he just falls down and dies, what is stopping them from putting another zionist warmonger in his place? The isreali people need to see what is wrong with their country's actions and act to correct it, or nothing really changes at all. Same goes for all of us. Until we rise up and decide enough of these scumbags running the country into the ground, and elect real new blood to all offices, nothing will change.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I criticize Israel quite a bit on ATS, and Netanyahu himself, but I do not think he is a "warmonger." I do not think that recent Israeli history supports them as being warmongers, any more than we would think that Lebanon, Egypt, or Saudi Arabia are warmongers. The belief that Israel is attempting to settle and displace the Palestinians is a very plausible theory, but it cannot be overlooked that Arabs are allowed to live in Jerusalem peacefully, and Netanyahu's claims that Jews should be allowed to live amongst Arabs in Palestinian territory is understandable. He was essentially saying that Israel allows them to do it, and that such mingling is necessary for peace. He basically meant that dividing people up is an aggressive act, and he is right in that instance.

And on top of that, the Jews allow a MOSQUE to sit on their most holy site. One would think that if Israel were truly warmongers, they would have destroyed this building long ago, and would have thrown all the non-Jewish people out of the country. THAT would prove some of the things that are said about Israel. The fact that this building is allowed to stand goes a long way towards showing that Israel is tolerant.

It is an undisputed fact that Israel is killing innocents people in Palestinian territory, and they definitely should be condemned for this. Netanyahu did say that Arabs and Jews live in the same complexes in Jerusalem, which is true, and any alienation between the two groups is performed by BOTH groups. The Jews do not alienate others any more than they wish to be, considering that different groups want to congregate into their own ethnic spaces. Saying that Arabs in Israel are herded like cattle, which I have heard stated before, is inaccurate. If Israel had free reign over every non-Jew in Israel, and were willing to do whatever it took to have their way, then the mosque wouldn't stand on the temple site. I just think people fail to realize what this means for the Jewish people, to have that building there, and how they have done nothing about it. To say that they are afraid of retaliation would contradict what many say about Israel trying to find a way to wipe out all the Arab nations. This would be a perfect way to start a war.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

There will never be peace in Israel so long as the jews continue to live there. If the settlement building were to cease, the palastinians would start pushing for them to move even further back. It would be a never ending cycle. Israel's continuation of the settlement building sends a strong message. and yes a large majority of the settlement builders are serious zionists, but isn't it better they occupy that land than the people who use their own children as human shields?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Considering that the Palestinian authority recently submitted a compromised solution, and is beginning to play the political game instead of use of force, the actions Israel takes from here on out will be very telling.

If they continue on the current course, Israel is going to lose a lot of international support and may face some backlash.

Israel would be wise to stop what they are doing and talk with the Palestinians.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

a reply to: AnonyMason

Looks like the stars are already rolling in. Congrats, buddy. First "anti-zionist" post on a netanyahu thread. Curious about your nick though... Aren't Masons supposed to support good will towards men and not wish death upon others? Or is that just what they tell us?

You should ask the Zionists, every last one of them is a Mason, and most of them are in all kinds of other organizations as well.

Everyone means good will towards men, but first allegiance comes to God, They will sacrifice USA for the cause, do not think they won't.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Well thats wrong.

I'm a mason and very anti-zionist. Don't be too quick to lump everyone into one group.

Also: Anti zionism is not the same as antisemitism. I am anti war, anti oppression of any kind. That sentiment extends to many different peoples, not just Netanyahu and his ilk.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

It never would have been their land had the Allies not won WW2. Truman and a group of trustees in the UN just decided to tell the ethnic Jewish people of the world they had a spot to immigrate. Just happened to be right in the middle of Palestine, and smack dab on the hub of 3 major religious centers. Conevient, eh?

I'm no big fan of Israel, but you need to get your facts straight. The UK and Churchill had far more to do with the Zionism movement after the war and the creation of Israel. By his own admission he came to regret it though.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

And it never would have been called Judea if the Hebrews hadn't slaughtered the people living there.

And none of us would exist if Eve had not ate the apple.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I'm not writing a history book. So i summarized and left out an agreement that took place in 1917. England didnt want to strain ties with Arabs in Palestine, initially they didnt want to sponsor a jewish state. All well and far removed from the modern day Israel and our pal Bibi, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join